Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Shopping from Fridge - update 18.8.2014

by ani_ Posted 22nd Jan 2012 at 4:43 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:09 AM by ani_

226 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 115 Feedback Posts, 110 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Field Researcher
#126 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 11:12 PM
hey ani ^^ please update for 1.47. maybe tinker with it to add the newest kitchen stuff. the wood fire stove, and Japanese grill.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#127 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 3:36 AM
I have been using this for a while now, and I really love it! So I had to come back to say thanks. It makes things so much more realistic, and I never liked them buying normal-quality food from the fridge when they could get nice-quality from the store for the same price. Thank you, it's awesome! =D
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 27th Jan 2013 at 11:22 PM
Does this still work?
Test Subject
#129 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 3:20 PM
Hum, Ani_
I don't know if someone else noticed this bug :
All recipes added in Seasons and in Supernatural are bugged.
When I ask to my sims to cook one of them, he/she go to the fridge, then, the action is cancelled... and the ingredients in the fridge dissappear.
Does anyone have this bug too?
If so, please Ani_, can you fix it?
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doggyman
Hum, Ani_
When I ask to my sims to cook one of them, he/she go to the fridge, then, the action is cancelled... and the ingredients in the fridge dissappear.
Thanks
Sounds like you probably have a mod or cc conflict. This mod runs fine for me and I have all ep/sp.
Test Subject
#131 Old 4th Feb 2013 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by velvetmagras
Sounds like you probably have a mod or cc conflict. This mod runs fine for me and I have all ep/sp.

I don't think so...
Here are all mod I use :
this one
a mod to get bigger muscle
a mod to skip the intro
and 3 scripted object :
lighting celling fan
harvest robot
clean robot

but that's all...
Maybe it's because my Sims game is in French, what do you think about that, could it be the problem?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#132 Old 19th Feb 2013 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Doggyman
Hum, Ani_
Thanks

I haven't noticed this, my recipes from supernatural work fine. Have you updated your game to the max and are using the latest version of this mod?
Field Researcher
#133 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 1:12 AM
^^ hey, maybe update to1.50 and add the fire wood stove and japanese grill if possible. I'm not sure how that will work though.
Instructor
#134 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 1:35 AM
does this work on patch 1.50?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Field Researcher
#135 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:48 PM
is it even possible to add the wood stove and Japanese grill to the mod?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#136 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IceSilverCrystal

The are on my todolist, no worries
Field Researcher
#137 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 9:46 PM
question. which folder does this go into? Overrides, Packages?

oh... Mods?
Field Researcher
#138 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 9:47 PM
Now I'm confused! I've always put your mods into Overrides! that's where they go, right?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#139 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 3:53 AM
Now I'm confused! I've always put your mods into Overrides! that's where they go, right?

Mine are in mods.
Test Subject
#140 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vihjailu
Any chance of a version compatible with just the base game? I don't have any EPs installed...

i agree.I'd LOOOOOVVE to have this but my laptop wont handle any eps!
Test Subject
#141 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 7:11 PM
Can you plz make this mod available for the base gams as soon as possible plzzzz .. I beg u.
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 1:54 AM
question. which folder does this go into? Overrides, Packages?

oh... Mods?

It goes into mods ---- packages.

The package folder goes into the mods folder.
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 11th Apr 2013 at 5:31 PM
Can you please, please, please, please make a version that's compatible with the base game only? I've been looking for a mod like this since the game came out, as I prefer to play "self-sufficient" Sims, and the ability to just buy food from the fridge has always bothered me. I see others are requesting it, but I figure the more people ask, the more likely it is to happen, right?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#144 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 7:24 PM Last edited by Alizatina : 12th Apr 2013 at 7:25 PM. Reason: Forgot something :)
I love love LOVE this mod, I was having a problem with inactives and Explorers in WA travel world not being able to make anything or get snacks because all the fridges were empty. So I used NRaas DebugEnabler to stock the Fridges, but even though the fridges were fully stocked, the option to cook was still greyed out? This was only when I used debugenabler, if I had my sim put stuff in a Fridge it would work.

Do you have any idea why this is? Or is there anyway to fix it or a suggestion for me to not having the people at the basecamp starve to death? lol
I don't really want to keep pulling this mod out of my folder when I go to travel
Test Subject
#145 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 6:40 AM

Quote: Originally posted by ani_
The are on my todolist, no worries

Oooh ... cool.

Would the Icecream Maker, Deep Frier, and Coffee Machines also be on that list?

Lab Assistant
#146 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igloolik
Can you please, please, please, please make a version that's compatible with the base game only? I've been looking for a mod like this since the game came out, as I prefer to play "self-sufficient" Sims, and the ability to just buy food from the fridge has always bothered me. I see others are requesting it, but I figure the more people ask, the more likely it is to happen, right?
I would have thought it is base game compatible as long as your game is patched.

I love my pc because my sims live in it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#147 Old 12th May 2013 at 9:48 PM
I can't believe I'm just now finding this mod! I've always hated how Sims never really have to go grocery shopping. The grocery shopping system is so much more realistic in Sims 3 and then EA takes away the need to use it! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#148 Old 26th May 2013 at 3:48 AM
Will this mod work with Supernatural? I don't have late night, but I do have supernatural.
Test Subject
#149 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 1:11 AM
any chance in just adding the snacks to the shop? i thought this mightve been adding things to the shop but its not
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#150 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 11:00 PM
One more step to more real in the sims
Page 6 of 10