Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 7:02 PM
Default Merge pie menu into other pie menu?
I'm getting a little annoyed with cluttered and complicated pie menus in my game due to hacks, and would like to merge some menus into others. I found where to change the strings (or what it was called) in SimPE; that would e.g. give me

Settings for hack A/Option A
Settings for hack A/Option B

and for a second file

Settings for hack B/Option 1
Settings for hack B/Option 2

I tried just changing the strings of both to say the same on the off chance, like

Settings/Option A
Settings/Option B

Settings/Option 1
Settings/Option 2

but of course, this would only give me two menus with the same name when clicking a sim. So, I'm looking for how to tell the game that this is supposed to be one menu with four options under it, instead of two menus with 2 options each that have the same name. (Sorry for the long-winded explanation, I'm lacking some more precise terms here.)

I looked for some related tutorials, and now suppose I have to find something else in both files and change it to say the same. But I couldn't find anything for this. Means, I actually have no clue. Can someone explain me where to find... whatever I'm looking for?