Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:25 PM
St. Claire download is gone! D: Does anyone have a world file/save they could share?
Exactly as the title says - and specifically the one that is updated for Seasons, if possible.

I just re-installed TS3, and I've been really looking forward to playing St. Claire again. However, the mediafire account Awesims uses to allow people to download their creations is suspended, so both the world and the cornices that are supposed to work with it are off the market for now. If anyone can lend a hand, with a dropbox link or anything, I'd appreciate it and make sure to pay it forward.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 10:31 PM
Also, it is worth noting that the creator has stated she is perfectly fine with other simmers sharing the world amongst themselves - But I have yet to find anyone else who has it.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:01 PM
I have that world. I meant to try it out and forgot I dropped in my worlds folder to try later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fullsheet
I have that world. I meant to try it out and forgot I dropped in my worlds folder to try later.

Is there any chance you could share it? And - is it the seasons version? :o
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 3:19 AM
Sure thing. I put it on File Dropper. St Claire Seasons File Dropper
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:35 PM
Sure thing. I put it on File Dropper. St Claire Seasons File Dropper

Hey, I just stumbled upon this thread looking for this world as well and I just wanted to thank you for sharing the file!

But, if it's not much to ask, do you perhaps have the world's original save file? And if you do, would you mind sharing it with us? Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rascus8
Hey, I just stumbled upon this thread looking for this world as well and I just wanted to thank you for sharing the file!

But, if it's not much to ask, do you perhaps have the world's original save file? And if you do, would you mind sharing it with us? Thanks again!

Unfortunately it seems I just downloaded the world. This was not important to me at the time because I usually populate worlds with my own sims.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:40 AM
Unfortunately it seems I just downloaded the world. This was not important to me at the time because I usually populate worlds with my own sims.

Oh, I see. Well, thanks anyways!
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#9 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:52 AM Last edited by Don_Babilon : 3rd Jan 2015 at 8:51 PM.
@Rascus8: I've got the save file (downloaded in January 2014): The link should remain active for the next 7 days and then expire. Edit: Link deleted. It expired ages ago.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:48 AM
Awesims will put it up for download again eventually, as she states on her site. As soon as this debacle is sorted out
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:35 PM
Can someone please reupload this world again? I've searched all over and cannot find a working download, it's my favorite Sims 3 world!
Scholar
#12 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:47 PM
I'm uploading it right now. I'll post the link in a few minutes. I don't have the vanilla save, though.
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:11 AM
populating worlds yourself is more fun anyway
#14 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:41 AM
I uploaded everything a few days ago: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...188#post4580188
Scholar
#15 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 12:49 AM
Uhhh. Okay then. :P
#16 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
Uhhh. Okay then. :P
Well, if you've uploaded it already I suppose it'd be helpful to post the link here, too. Two sources are better than one, I guess, now that content gets randomly deleted from file sharing sites.
Scholar
#17 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 1:39 PM
Mine was also from 4shared.
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 6:03 PM
and.. pounawea? :\ sbdy have?
Scholar
#19 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:07 PM
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 2:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
Here it is, I just uploaded it: http://www.4shared.com/rar/UrnR2DSqba/Pounawea.html

DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE TO TRY AND DOWN LOAD ST CLAIRE! ALL THE LINKS HAVE SPY WARE ON THEM TOOK ME 8 HOURS OF TECH SUPPORT TO GET RID OF IT ALL. DUDE YOUR LUCKY YOUR IN BRAZIL.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#21 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 4:49 PM
4shared is a bog standard file hosting service that has a ton of ads like most of those free services. See http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/ww-en/...in/4shared.com/

If you want to complain about the ads you need to complain at 4shared, not here.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Banned
#22 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 5:36 PM
*drops tablet*
God damn it, not again.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 7:41 PM Last edited by jojobe : 19th Oct 2015 at 7:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
4shared is a bog standard file hosting service that has a ton of ads like most of those free services. See http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/ww-en/...in/4shared.com/

If you want to complain about the ads you need to complain at 4shared, not here.

I have no complaint at all about this cite but that post is deceiving. Download st. Claire click here you click there and you do not get the world but tons of spyware. The entire page is spyware links. My post is a warning for people not go there. Attempted to request the post that Jaun made not to be visible, so people do not fall into the trap failed. FYI the space that the spyware takes up is over 12 gigs on your computer, one file alone was 10 gigs. I can see if they were ads like click here for this but they all say they are the downloads for st claire. one of the links says if your download does not open click here...that is spyware as well. Anyway if you go there and download it you were warned not to. Be mindful because i didnt have to respond and tell anyone anything and let people share my fortune.
Alchemist
#24 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 9:40 PM
Dude, you really tried to click absolutely every link on that page, huh? 12 GB is impressive, I'll give you that. How long did it take?

Thanks for the laugh.

(FYI for everyone, the link and archived world are fine.)

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#25 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 9:49 PM
@jojobe
I've been downloading from 4Shared for years and have never gotten any spyware/malware/whatever on my computer from there. This is what I see on my screen:

No ads thanks to ad blockers, the download button is right there. And like I said, I've never gotten anything from that site - or MediaFire for that matter. If you don't already have an ad blocker, get one. Having Avast and MalwareBytes (both have free versions that are perfectly fine) is also a good idea. Nothing like having the right programs and being prepared to protect your computer.

I, for one, DO thank you for coming back to warn people about the ads there. You're right in saying that you didn't have to do that. Those ads are misleading but that's kind of the point of them - they want you to click on them. Hopefully people will be more informed now and will know what they shouldn't click if they choose to download the file!

Something else: I can't help but wonder why juansfalcin should be glad you're not in Brazil. Surely that's not some kind of threat... I'm sure you were just upset at that moment and didn't mean anything by it.

Totally unrelated: Oops, I thought I was being protective in covering my son's name - I'm signed into his account... but I missed a spot. LOL@ myself. Ok, you got me. His name is Matthew. Now you know, lol.
Page 1 of 2