Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 3:14 PM Last edited by Gamie : 9th Mar 2019 at 3:44 PM.
Default Light blue circles by routing data
I hope that I am well here to ask for this.

I suddenly have small light blue circles in my caw world.

Knows someone causing this?
Can this harm in the game itself?

I am almost done with this world, but I can not continue because I do not know if this will cause problems in the game.

Can someone please help me to solve this?
Or more information about this.

I will add a picture (red circles)

Thank you very much
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 8:55 AM
No one knows something!
dodgy builder
#3 Old 25th Mar 2019 at 9:34 AM
In the top menu you have the discussion forums, but I believe the caw forum is under modding now. There is a previous thread there somewhere about a similar topic, but finding it requires some patience while scrolling through the many threads.

You can of course search as well, if they used the same words as you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2019 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
In the top menu you have the discussion forums, but I believe the caw forum is under modding now. There is a previous thread there somewhere about a similar topic, but finding it requires some patience while scrolling through the many threads.

You can of course search as well, if they used the same words as you.

@Volvenom, thank you for your reaction. I did not know that i placed my question on the wrong place. Thanks, i will try it again.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 10:41 PM
I've had this happen to me with a couple worlds. I just ignored it after driving myself crazy over it. It didn't seem to interfere with normal routing once in game.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 29th Mar 2019 at 11:47 PM