Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th May 2019 at 8:52 AM
Default Universities .sc4 files
I have SimCity 4 Deluxe and I would like to do some modifications to the terrain for Academie Le Tour, La Fiesta Tech and Sim State University but I can't find which sc4 files are used for each University. I've gone through the sc4 folder but none of them look familiar to the terrains for the 3 universities. Am I looking in the wrong place or is there a site I can download the .sc4 files from?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th May 2019 at 8:47 PM
I made SC4 equivalents of the 3 shipped version universities. but have not yet uploaded them anywhere.
matched just the roads.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2019 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mdsb759
I made SC4 equivalents of the 3 shipped version universities. but have not yet uploaded them anywhere.
matched just the roads.

By equivalents do you mean a different terrain? I would like to have the actual terrain that comes with the different universities.
Alchemist
#4 Old 13th May 2019 at 9:20 PM
left them completely flat. have not attempted to match the terrain.

not entirely sure, but someone else might have uploaded SC4 files of the universities. if so, an internet search might find it/them.