Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2019 at 4:52 AM Last edited by Reikaru : 16th May 2019 at 7:23 AM.
Default WCIF - Marigold Lace Cardigan One-piece and plushies/toys [FOUND]
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone had an alternate download for the Marigold Lace Cardigan One-Piece Dress found here. The link on that blog leads to a disabled dropbox account due to too many downloads and the blog owner doesn't seem too active as of late as far as renewing their links is concerned... I'm looking mainly for the dress in the first few pictures with the small cardigan over it, but I'd appreciate a link to the cardigan-less version (found further down that link) as well if at all possible.

I'm also looking for toys and plushies, decorative stuff. Things like stuffed animals, action figures, dolls, small cushions shaped like different things, that sort of thing. I'm putting together a very "girly" room full of plushies and an "otaku" room with anime posters and, ideally, a few action figures or anime figurines.

Finally, I'm looking for any functional water slides (Slides for sims of all ages, or at least children leading into pools) like The Sims 3 had. I know (and have) a bunch of decorative ones, but I figured I'd ask if anyone knew of any that were actually functional. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance for any replies!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2019 at 4:28 AM
Thank you so much! Those dolls are perfect!