Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#376 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 3:02 AM
Perfect for my new S.T.O.P. project (read journal), thanks!

Fixed Sims 2 finally, and now I have Homecrafter+!
~I take requests~
Advertisement
Test Subject
#377 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 7:21 PM
Quote:
This link worked for me this evening.. hope it helps:
http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/homecrafter.php

the official EA-site is down. I couldn't find any download for homecrafter. (there are some installer, but they want to install tool-bars und other silly stuff).

So: Where to get 'homecrafter'?
Scholar
#378 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 7:44 PM Last edited by Pixelhate : 12th Mar 2013 at 9:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Themroc7
Where to get 'homecrafter'?

Here are the two first links found with :google:
http://sims-2-homecrafter-plus.softonic.fr/
http://downloads.phpnuke.org/fr/dow...rafter_Plus.htm

See good and useful link below.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#379 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 12:08 AM

"If you want to to download HomeCrafter, you have to accept the terms of Delta toolbar, install the toolbar and make it to your default search engine, homepage and new tab. Do you want to install HomeCrafter?"
NO, I want to install homecrafter WITHOUT fk toolbar!
YES, I want to install homecrafter WITHOUT any other stuff!
Just homecrafter for The Sims 2!

Here is my question again:
Where to get 'homecrafter'?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#380 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:09 AM
Sims 2:Official Site Archivewiki

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#381 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 8:24 AM Last edited by Pixelhate : 12th Mar 2013 at 9:15 PM. Reason: Stoopid me
Sorry, I wasn't aware of all these pesky stuff.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
#382 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:18 PM
Oh, thank you very much.
This one works. But it is very hard to find.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#383 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 6:09 PM
No it isn't, it's linked in the first post .

Test Subject
#384 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
No it isn't, it's linked in the first post .

Oh, yes. Thanks for editing the first post. Now it's easy to find. :D
Field Researcher
#385 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 7:28 PM
All of the images in the tutorial say that "Image is not available, or does not exist." This has happened on both computers I've used. Is there a way to fix that?

Meh.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#386 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 8:09 PM
Unfortunately, there aren't any copies of the images still in existence as far as I know.

Test Subject
#387 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:37 AM
I don't care if the last reply was 9 months ago, I need help!
I want to put Minecraft textures into my game (16x16) and if I up their size to 256x256 (or 256x256 with another one on top making 256x512) It just comes out as a broken texture, all of it is squished to the left and darkened, no colour either. The only way I can get it to work is if I put the texture on top of the template texture, I'm going to assume it's because it can see enough detail in those to think that they are smaller pixels.
It kind of works if I leave it as a 16x16 or 16x32. But then it's really blurry.
Test Subject
#388 Old 1st Jun 2014 at 2:19 PM Last edited by TashaRats : 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:17 PM.
I know this is an old post, i would love to make patterned wallpapers for my Sims 2 game, with a molding at the bottom... does anyone know of a tutorial to do this? I wish i could follow this one but its hard with no pictures.

EDIT: I worked out how to do the wallpaper and it seems to work great! If there is still any interest i may take screenshots and put it on my tumblr or something so people have pics to follow... let me know if anyone else needs them! :D
Forum Resident
#389 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 6:03 PM
Please fix the Paint.NET tutorial's images. Or can someone please link me to another tutorial for this?
Instructor
#390 Old 10th May 2017 at 6:53 PM
I know this is a very old thread..but for all the tutorials I have looked at this maybe the best one out there..but I am struggling with this without pictures..I would love to learn how to create walls to start out..that seems to be the easiest to do..I have learned how to make Murals..and they are sort of the same thing..as this tutorial..is there a way of having this tutorial with pictures..please...

I'm sorry to post here instead of creating another thread..
Thank you all for your help in advance..

This is an awesome tutorial HystericalParoxysm thank you for doing this for us beginners
Page 16 of 16