Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 1:12 PM
Crickets, and flying over large bodies of water. Watched a movie about some guy in an airplane and it went down in a storm in the ocean and it scared the jeebus out of me. >3<
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 11:11 PM
Pediophobia- Fear of dolls. I always think they're watching me with their little glass eyes...

Arachnophobia- Fear of spiders. I hate them because they are creepy, they jump, and they're hairy.

Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns. I was scarred for life when one came up to me at a Halloween thing and chased me to no end.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 11:40 PM Last edited by FuzzehPeach : 20th Aug 2011 at 11:07 AM.
Being stuck in a big body of water, large enough so I can't see where it ends on any direction and deep enough that I don't know how far down it goes...

You gonna do something killer?
C'mon give it a try...
Forum Resident
#129 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:10 PM
I am absolutely afraid of spiders, clowns, death and insects. Ugh... my skin is crawling at the thought!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Forum Resident
#130 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:25 PM
I have an overwhelming fear of being left by, or death of, a family member, friend, or pet. It has gotten so bad before that one day when I heard about a car wreck that involved a car like my fiance's and I couldn't reach him on the phone I found myself walking up the road in tears and almost in hysterics. Turns out it wasn't him and he was at work so he couldn't answer his phone.
I think it started though with the sudden death of my mother on Christmas eve when I was nine. Then, in the two years I have dated my now fiance, he almost died twice from diabetic ketoacidosis. Now I am so freaked out by the thought of something happening to somebody I care for I am even getting twitchy and nervous just typing this....

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:39 PM
heights and spiders
nuff said
Test Subject
#132 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 9:49 PM
I know this is an odd one and I certainly mean no offense to people who it may apply to but missing limbs. Something about coming in contact with missing arms, legs, or fingers just scares me.
Scholar
#133 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 5:43 AM
I'm terrified of going to Hell (doesn't make sense since I'm a Christian, but whatever). I always think about all the "wrong" things I'm doing. This is really weird too, but I'm terrified of poop. I'm so scared someone will crap themselves, it's not even funny. If someone says they have to poop or something, I get super freaked out and it's all I can think about. I get really nervous and anxious and just want to get as far away from them as possible. I'm also really afraid of car accidents and getting attacked.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Inventor
#134 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 11:11 AM
Anything getting too close to my eye. I don't care if it's a fuzzy little baby rabbit coming in for a hug... you somehow get too close to my eye, and you WILL be drop-kicked.

"Goonies never say die."
Test Subject
#135 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 11:56 AM
I am very conscious about future.I do not know that what will be happened then.In fact no one has certainty about the future but it really mysterious.
Test Subject
#136 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 12:31 PM
I'm scared of when people touch me with their elbows. Its just so pointy and creepy. XD
Test Subject
#137 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:18 AM
a room of full of fancey people or in portal when a hundred robots are shooting at me(I thought you loved me robots *sniff*)
Test Subject
#138 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 9:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
I'm terrified of going to Hell (doesn't make sense since I'm a Christian, but whatever). I always think about all the "wrong" things I'm doing. This is really weird too, but I'm terrified of poop. I'm so scared someone will crap themselves, it's not even funny. If someone says they have to poop or something, I get super freaked out and it's all I can think about. I get really nervous and anxious and just want to get as far away from them as possible. I'm also really afraid of car accidents and getting attacked.

hehe me 2 but if your strong in the Lord and stuff
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 5:37 AM
Skiing.
I used to love skiing, until my dad and I went on a ski trip to Utah in March. I wiped out and crashed so many times, and was going uncontrollably fast over bumpy snow. NOT FUN AT ALL. Even to this day, when I think about it my stomach gets queasy and I get anxious.

*Signature Under Construction*
Forum Resident
#140 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 5:55 AM
Smelling milk or drinking it on it's own.. whether it's off or not.

Go suck an elf...
Test Subject
#141 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 10:57 PM
Default I get scared really easily...
A few of my major fears:
  • death (more specifically, someone sneaking into your house and killing u)
  • needles
  • conjoined twins
  • claustrophobia
  • i like the supernatural, but i'm also afraid of them. weird, huh?

I have others, but thoise are the ones that give me nightmares. *shivers*
but at least i'm a smart, nice, cool-in-a-nerdy-way wuss.
Test Subject
#142 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 12:55 AM
I have two phobias that directly affect me.

Necrophobia - the fear of death or dead things. To be specific in my case, I'm terrified of human corpses (I missed my friend's funeral because of it)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrophobia

Agoraphobia - a morbid fear of having a panic attack or panic-like symptoms in a situation that is perceived to be difficult (or embarrassing) from which to escape.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agoraphobia
Test Subject
#143 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 1:40 AM
I freak out when i'm too close to fire of any sort and i get very, very nauseous at the sight of blood or the sight of any parts of my body that is supposed to be hidden from view. Even diagrams in science class do the trick for me. o_e

I'm pretty much a social failure because of my giant fear of being judged negatively, also.
Inventor
#144 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 2:53 AM
I don't like fire either.
Test Subject
#145 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 8:26 AM
I have severe randiaphobia
I'm terrified of frogs...
Test Subject
#146 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 3:54 PM
oh and ghosts, and dark i absolusely scared of em
Top Secret Researcher
#147 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 6:38 AM
I have the following Phobias:

Mysophobia: It is the fear of germs and contamination. Hence why I have such a bad case of OCD on washing my hands. This phobia is also called: Germophobia or Germaphobia. Yeah, its that bad, that I hate germs so bad, that I have an actual fear to it.

Arachnophiba: I hate spiders with a passion. I hate how they crawl, I fear them so bad. It could be a very small spider, and beat the crap out of it with my shoe, that there is nothing left. Sometimes, I can NOT sleep in the same room if a spider is there. And sometimes, I go into a panic attack that I beg either a friend or a family member to kill it. I fear them really bad.

Pediophobia: This phobia is actually the fear of dolls. YES, dolls freak the shit out me. I hate how they look at you, and when you move its like their eyes follow you. Gosh, its creepy. I have had a huge fear of dolls the first time, I have ever seen one. I can't look at them, or I begin to freak out!

Staracaphobia: This phobia is actually the fear of people staring at you. When people stare at me, I get this freaked out feeling. I feel like they are thinking about me, or speaking about me in an ill manner, which makes me fear about being around other people, because of them staring at me. Hell, I get scared when my parents or my brother stare at me for a duration of time. It literally freaks me out.

But yes! These are my phobias -.-" I can't help it, there is just some things that scare the living shit out of me. Sorry for the language that was used in this reply.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#148 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 6:49 AM
My fears, pink on the lesser end, but my biggest fears are Aeroacrophobia, maggots and silver fish. I also have a fear of wild dogs howling (yes -sigh-) and I have a closet phobia of the dark and autophobia... Well guess in a way they are not closet phobias anymore.

http://phobialist.com/

Disclaimer: I am just being a goof ball, please ignore me if offended.
Scholar
#149 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 4:08 PM
Mine:
Trypophobia: the fear of holes. Yes, weird huh? However, in my case they have to be UNNATURAL ones, such as ones made by screws/nails that are no longer there, or those in clothing from general wear and tear. Holes that are MEANT to be there, like windows or arm/leg holes in clothing don't bother me!

However, some natural ones can freak me out; as a child, a knot fell out of our wooden shed door - the resulting knothole (a perfectly natural phenomenon) freaked me out for ages! I wouldn't let the door close whenever I was in there
Or the advert on TV years ago where the film-maker chose to start with an effect that made you think you were looking at the world through someone's nostrils. To me, that was creepy...

I'll point out now - I'm not as bad as I used to be, although I still don't LIKE them!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Scholar
#150 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 8:50 PM
Spiders.
Page 6 of 13