Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koichan
I'll try that, not sure if i have the patience though... it's quite a task checking 1400ccs...

Been there done that. I've been through all this with Sims 3. You think I'd be used to it by now. Just do it in small chunks and take your time. It's worth it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Been there done that. I've been through all this with Sims 3. You think I'd be used to it by now. Just do it in small chunks and take your time. It's worth it.

Thanks for your help, I'll do that in front of a good TV show (probably Hawaiii 5-0) so that it feels less painful XD
Test Subject
#78 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 5:51 AM
Following mods refused to allow my game up start up past SIms 4 logo, still working to fix anything else I can find wrong.

PC-I-Like-Short-Shorts.package
PC-Not-So-Skinny-Chinos.package
Scholar
#79 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by austinzappy
Following mods refused to allow my game up start up past SIms 4 logo, still working to fix anything else I can find wrong.

I have the first one of those and I just patched and it loaded fine. I didn't play with mods in though - just regular CC. Those are not "technically" mods - but CC. I'd let the creator know if they are giving you issues. I don't know why they worked okay for me.

Edit: Are you sure you didn't grab the Sims 3 versions by mistake? The second item is for Sims 3 - I just went to the creator's blog and checked. You're probably running Sims 3 versions of both.
Scholar
#80 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by koichan
Thanks for your help, I'll do that in front of a good TV show (probably Hawaiii 5-0) so that it feels less painful XD

Sounds like a plan. I read a book or do something like that when I'm in this sort of situation or merging Sims 3 packages. (which takes forever!)
Mad Poster
#81 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:39 AM
Just did the 50/50 method on all my CC and it was the SClub eyebrows 14 that stopped the game from loading. I don't have any of the mods/hacks loaded, don't know which ones that are not compatible yet. I will play a bit and see if my favorite mods will be any issue, don't know how I will get along without the enable debug cheats mod. *sigh*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Scholar
#82 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
Just did the 50/50 method on all my CC and it was the SClub eyebrows 14 that stopped the game from loading. I don't have any of the mods/hacks loaded, don't know which ones that are not compatible yet. I will play a bit and see if my favorite mods will be any issue, don't know how I will get along without the enable debug cheats mod. *sigh*

I just type the cheat for showing hidden objects and it unlocks everything - so I don't need that script mod to unlock things. I found that out recently by accident (if that's what you are referring to). I'm still confuzzled about these eyebrows. I have some S-Club eyebrows - but, must not be those...because all my CAS CC is fine and the game was like it normally is - except for the broken CAS filters and no aspiration icon in CAS.
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:57 AM
I found any Makeup, Hair, Eyes, Eyelashes, Clothing, Jewlery, Nails, Skins by Natalis, SClub, SkySims, My Sim Stuff and any Mods by Shimrod plus the ones listed above don't work, my game won't even load. All I was able to get to work was Funiture from Pilar, Angela, ArtVitalex, Jomsims, Moskitao, MJ, Shino an KCR that's it. So now I need to go in an fix all my Sims that had CC which is going to be rough. Also my game would not load with Twisted Mexi Testing Cheats always on or the Move Objects cheat on an Decensor didn't work for me.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 6:57 AM Last edited by peacemaker IC : 27th Mar 2015 at 7:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by austinzappy

Those are TS3 items. All my TS4 content has TS4 in the file name (e.g. PC-TS4-___________). So your game is not running because those creations of mine are TS3 and don't belong in your TS4 mods folder.

My TS4 short shorts, that are also labelled differently from TS3. The file name for those is is PC_TS4_short_shorts as opposed to my TS3 ones which is PC-I-Like-Short-Shorts.
Mad Poster
#85 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Illyianna
I found any Makeup, Hair, Eyes, Eyelashes, Clothing, Jewlery, Nails, Skins by Natalis, SClub, SkySims, My Sim Stuff and any Mods by Shimrod plus the ones listed above don't work, my game won't even load. All I was able to get to work was Funiture from Pilar, Angela, ArtVitalex, Jomsims, Moskitao, MJ, Shino an KCR that's it. So now I need to go in an fix all my Sims that had CC which is going to be rough. Also my game would not load with Twisted Mexi Testing Cheats always on or the Move Objects cheat on an Decensor didn't work for me.

I just went through my folder, loading only 10 .packages at a time and the only CAS item that wouldn't load is the SClub eyebrows 14 one that has been listed throughout the thread. All my other SClub eyebrows and makeup work. I took out the skins because they don't work now. My sims are wearing the different nails I have in the game and some are by NataliS.

Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I just type the cheat for showing hidden objects and it unlocks everything - so I don't need that script mod to unlock things. I found that out recently by accident (if that's what you are referring to). I'm still confuzzled about these eyebrows. I have some S-Club eyebrows - but, must not be those...because all my CAS CC is fine and the game was like it normally is - except for the broken CAS filters and no aspiration icon in CAS.

No, I was referring to the advanced debug cheats on sims: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=532735

About to test out a few things anyway, like the one that unlocks all the special objects by reaching job levels and such. :D

Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#86 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:40 AM
Twisted Mexi's Unlock all objects is causing problems as well. But as far as i know all my cc is causing me problems. hope this can be fixed soon.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 7:54 AM
I don't use Twisted Mex's unlocker, I use this one: http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534081 by Scripthoge.

Test Subject
#88 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:04 AM
My Cat Ears and Tails from Notegain don't work anymore. Idk if this is because of the patch or not.
Test Subject
#89 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:15 AM
There's two MAJOR mods that aren't working in my game

No More Culling by Dark Gaia
and
Any age changing mods!

I started my game after today's patch and my population went from 483 to 63 and almost all my family members aged up and half of them died
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I took out the skins because they don't work now

Skins don't work anymore? oh noooo!! they're like the most important things in CAS XD my sims are gonna look messed up now! (if my game actually works again some day)
Test Subject
#91 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 8:25 AM
Hmm reading over the posts so far don't have any of the mods installed and my family is all greyed out when I select that house and says at home on them but only options I get on them is tend for self etc. any ideas guys on what the issue is on that? Also other family houses work fine when I choose to play them but sometimes I will get a infinite loading screen when choosing them.
Test Subject
#92 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:02 AM
Hi, I don't know how many people have them but I have tons of eyes, some tattoo's and skins that aren't working for me.
I was going to make a list of them but all I have are the file names, I don't remember who made them.
here are a couple of the ones I have a lot of and I think the persons name is in the package name.
(all colors)
Alexandra Sine ND Vampire Eyes
Kliekie AA Contacts
Taty Future eyes
Lavoieri Amanda Palmer eyebrows
Miep Eye Color Anime
Shady Not of this world eyes
sims 4 Krampus Creature eyes
and
Decay Clown Pale Skintone
I hope this helps someone ><
Test Subject
#93 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:05 AM
ShimrodAskIfSingleIsFriendly is not working for me, the interaction shows up but nothing happens when its chosen
Test Subject
#94 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:06 AM

Someone said on thesims forum, that it's all eyes and skin tones that aren't working.
Scholar
#95 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:08 AM

I have almost 2000 build/buy items and I've checked every one of them. They all work. All my lots are present and correct. I took out all my mods though till the problem with updating them is sorted. My default replacement skin works just fine and it's from Kijiko. Also all my makeup works just like it did before - same for eyebrows and eyelashes (I have eyelashes from Kijiko and S-Club in my game).
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:09 AM
I have a basic idea what changes EA have made to the XMLs used in my mods (No Culling and Tweaked Ages) so it should be a simple fix, but the real issue is that it's impossible to extract the new patch's XMLs so it doesn't look like ANY mods can be updated at the moment.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:11 AM

TwistedMexi's Testing Cheats always on is working for me.
Scholar
#98 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:14 AM
The major problem I've noted in CAS is I have non-default skin colors from Kijiko that the swatches are no longer working on and the same for new haircolors from NikSim. It's like the swatches are just..gone. The haircolors are weird, I can't explain it. The swatches are gone, but there is more to it than that and I have contacted the creator of them. Everything else CAS is fine, except the CAS filters are totally broken in vanilla and with CC (no mods) in. Plus there is no aspiration icon in CAS unless you use the CAS.fulleditmode cheat and then it pops up. Weird.

No problems with any build/buy content and I have over 2000 items in that alone. I have close to that in CAS. All CAS items are fine except what I noted. People need to make sure they are not running Sims 3 CC in their game.
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:15 AM
Also apparently broken: Preferencial Toilet/Shower/Bath by mrclopes

mrc_ToiletShowerBath_Preference.package

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=537327

• Watch my Sims 4 Speed Builds & Let's Plays on YouTube.
  • Chat with me on Twitter. :)
Scholar
#100 Old 27th Mar 2015 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by animeaj
Someone said on thesims forum, that it's all eyes and skin tones that aren't working.

I use Shady's Vibrant Eyes and they are just like they were before. My default replacement skin is fine - it's my non-default swatches that disappeared. Maybe it depends on the creator. My skin is from Kijiko.
Page 4 of 29