Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:36 PM
Default Better Than Me...
Now, I know this is a "girly" group... and for that reason, I guess that my collapse should go in here...

Some of you already saw me and my bf, on my desktop picture, on the post related to desktops... Well, 2.5 years ago, we started datting.... everything was wonderfull until the summer... I've cheated on him... (Yeah I know, probably you're starting to say *Mnemosine, you b****...*, and Yes, i also think that of me...)

When summer was over.. after almost 2 months without speaking to each other because of what I did, things were cool again... we've talked, and talked, and got things through... Until the next summer... I spent the hollidays whit my alleged best friend.. And she did the most un-thinkable thing.... She cheated of her bf, send text messaes for the guy, through my cell-phone, and also send it to MY bf , so that he thinks I'm the one who's cheating... Well, since i had cheated on him last summer, he believed on her and things got messy again.... But again, we made it through....

Ever since that day... my bf says "I can't trust you anymore... evertyime you go on vacation, you change to another different person.. you change your personallity completly....", and I keep saying him "Baby, I'm trying to fix my mistakes...I'm trying to put US good again.. but you have to give me a chance..."

Now today.. I woke up.. after a huge fight with him because of my holidays, and I had a HUGEEEE text message on skype saying that he wanna break up, he didn't want to suffer again, he doesn't trust me...

I feel like sh** atm... I really love him, and i'm trying to get things right, but I need him to give me a chance... I can't make things right if he doesn't give me any chance...

Sorry about the huge text, but I really needed to talk with someone...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cyberian_Trooper
I just want you to know that your whole existence doesn't revolve around him just because you love him as you say you do. You are not less of a person because of him either.

But he made me think that all over those years.. I made me feel like a stupid girl if I don't "have" him...

This decision, of breaking up.. it's killing us both... I'm with a depression since past July, and this isn't doing any good to my head... And he.. well he as an ulcer from nervous origin... and that thing is also killing him with pain...

we both love each other... but we are hurt with things that we said to each other... Yesterday we've said things that I've never imagined I would say to someone, or that I would hear from someone...
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:18 PM
Nothing you can say to him is going to make him forget that you cheated on him. Give him space, just tell tell that you'll be waiting for him if he decides he can be with you. But honestly, even if he does get back with you, he will never be able to trust you again. He might say he does, and he might even believe, but in the back of his mind, it'll always be there, and everytime you go out with friends or cancel a date for a perfectly valid reason, he'll be suspicious. Bottom line, you're the one who cheated, so like I said, just give him space and tell him you'll wait until he's ready.

Also, it sounds like the both of you may be a bit co-dependent on each other, in which case, you should definitely take a break.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.