Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:09 PM Last edited by Greenplumbbob : 6th May 2017 at 10:56 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Showtime, Island Paradise
Default Near Relation Romance Woohooer
Hi ! Already saw discussions about it but I don't find any answers... I explain:
Say that it's weird, discusting or illegal, but I wanted to make brother and sister fall in love and have babies like Cersei with Jaime or the Targaryen, so I have all the Nraas mods and the Woohooer of course but I don't have " Nraas \ Woohooer \ Romance \ Species: Human \ Allow Near Relation Romance "
If someone knows what I could do... thank you
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th May 2017 at 8:02 PM
No judgement here (its your game do whatever you please), but i dont use the woohooer mod, so I decided to download it just now to test it out in order to help.

I got to Nraas from the town hall, I dont know if that effects the outcome, but yea. I did

Nraas/Woohooer/Romance/Species:Human/AllowNearRelationRomanceTrue
Nraas/Woohooer/Romance/Species:Human/AllowAutonomousNearRelationRomanceTrue
Nraas/Woohooer/Woohoo/Species:Human/AllowNearRelationWoohooTrue
Nraas/Woohooer/Woohoo/Species:Human/AllowAutonomousNearRelationWoohooTrue

And all the interactions worked, so hopefully this helps. Are they both adults though and/or the same age? That could be a factor in it. Anyway, Im not entirely sure though since I dont use the mod, but it worked for me.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2017 at 12:36 AM Last edited by igazor : 6th May 2017 at 3:51 PM.
I responded to your question on the NRaas site yesterday but my follow-up remains unanswered. One thing I didn't mention there, are you certain that you have the correct version of Woohooer for your game's patch level? Actually, back there I was still trying to get confirmation that you had Woohooer installed at all and which exact part of its menus were missing on you, so we hadn't gotten that far. Regardless, you may want to try removing the mod, replace it with a freshly downloaded copy and clear the scriptCache.package file to see if that makes any missing mod menus reappear.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 6th May 2017 at 10:56 AM