Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:02 AM
Thank you for this you are a very nice a sweet person!!!:D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 1:21 PM
:D
thanks you so much for your kind comment !
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 5:39 PM
Hi thank you for this pictureful tutorial, it's really good.
I hope i'll manage it...
Field Researcher
#54 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 3:26 AM
I owe you Mininessie. Thank you so much for this helpful tutorial.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 14th Feb 2008 at 11:10 PM
you alls are so sweet
thanks for your coments
made my day :D
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 3:21 PM
thanks sooo much! this is soooo amazing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 5:16 PM
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 6:57 PM
i just wanted to thank you again for the tutorial and i wanted to show on what i'm working on
these are alpha editable creols for teens (currently shown up on all genders and ages, but i'll manage that for sure^^)

thank you so much, tschib
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 2:19 PM
wow!
goodie!
thanks for let me know
Test Subject
#60 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 7:51 PM Last edited by talenzz : 17th Apr 2008 at 12:07 PM.
A wonderful tutorial , thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 11:11 PM
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 2:33 PM
I think that i have a problem with Simpe...
Screen:

I don't see a name...why?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 8:23 PM
hummm!
can you explain me more ?
please better post picks of your SimPE screen
Test Subject
#64 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:54 AM
I was wondering if you need to create a new package in body shop every time you want to make an accessory or can you just use one package as a template to create all your accessories.
Test Subject
#65 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 6:03 AM Last edited by sim0727 : 18th Jul 2008 at 6:24 AM.
For each package I've created with body shop so far none of them have 6 files under any of the 3D ID files. The most I have are 5. Did they change they way the do things for freetime?

Never mind. I think the problem was that I was using the goggles and tiki mask to make my accessory in body shop.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 7:36 PM
sorry i just seen this !
happy you found the soluce!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 6:45 AM Last edited by babu357 : 15th Aug 2008 at 9:02 AM.
need help with Tut please.
I tried this tutorial and the fact that it is done in pictures is very helpful, but I am still confused a bit. I've never done any accessories before, so forgive my confusion.
I'm a bit lost at the end...where it says " select your package files from your folder, copy and paste in the saved sims folder".
I'm not sure what package files are to be pasted into the saved sims folder.

Just to see if I understand anything..
We open the original package in the saved sims folder. Save it to a new folder, then create a new package in SIM PE.
We extract the GMDC,GMND,CRES and SHPE and save them to a new package.
We link the original package with the new mesh package and then save the new mesh package and place into the saved sims folder along with the original package?
I know I'm cutting out a bunch of steps here but I'm just trying to get an idea of what the basic steps are and where to save what when I am done ..
Any help appreciated.
Babu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 9:39 AM
yees ,this is ok!
in your work folder you need to have the original one you used and the mesh one that you made.
you need place your new mesh package,and replace the original one modified(after link it to the mesh) in the saved sims folder!
hope i explain it well now
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mininessie
yees ,this is ok!
in your work folder you need to have the original one you used and the mesh one that you made.
you need place your new mesh package,and replace the original one modified(after link it to the mesh) in the saved sims folder!
hope i explain it well now

Thanks. I think I'm getting the hang of it.my object showed up in the game. Now let's see if I can do it again.XD I really like this tutorial because of the use of so many images. I helps me so much because I'm a visual learner. Thanks
Babu
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 8:40 PM
lol i made it as is because i´m better visual learner too !
and i want to help other like me :D
Field Researcher
#71 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Rocco182 : 5th Oct 2008 at 9:17 PM.
Thank you so much for this tutorial, Its very easy.

eeemhh....
Follow me on tumblr:
http://thesimguys.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
#72 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 9:45 AM Last edited by simmer22 : 25th Oct 2008 at 7:59 PM.
I finally found the tutorial I need (can't get the HTML page to work, so I'm just looking at the pictures - I learn best visual too...)

but I have a problem. I think it's something weird going on in Sim PE, because when I come to image006 (that message shows up for me) and click yes, I get Sim PE tells me that it is "unable to start tool plugin". I've tried to figure out what this tool plugin is - but I'm not very familiar with Sim PE, and I can't find it in the menus (if it's even there). Do you have any idea what's wrong? I've tried looking through the Sim PE user manual thingy, but it doesn't say what it is.

I'm trying to make some all age accessories (I've got a perfect base mesh with all ages included - and the meshes themselves are pretty much done, both rescaled and refitted to each age) - but both Sim PE and bodyshop is messing everything up... (unlike milkshape, whish is behaving really good, for a change)

Pretty much the only thing I know when it comes to Sim PE is recoloring default overrides (like infant outfits)... I sort of know how to recolor maxis object meshes, and I once managed to recolor CC object meshes - but that's it. (well, I actually figured out how to make a "default replacement" for a CC mesh - couldn't figure out how to clone it... I guess I should've started there first, but I'm sort of in a hurry to get the acessory to work...)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 3:30 PM
for the html page to work you must extract the page and the images in the same folder ,I had compress the images in a rar, into the main rar for making it more light.

about the plugin ...i think you need Managed Direct X 9c

you can download it here:
http://sims.ambertation.de/en/download/realdownload/
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 3:59 AM
can you please make a statue of the Rainbow Dragon and the actual crystal beasts' crystals and the dark versions

if you can make them then i will forever be in your debt if not i understand
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 10:56 AM
i answer you in your other post
Page 3 of 4