Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 6:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Game keeps on loading after buydebug
I'm building a trailer park and everything is done, I just need to place the orbs to select the NPC doors.
So ofcroue I do this and then I click on "edit town" and it just keeps loading eternally. It's not really frozen as you can see it loading but that seems to be about it.

What I've tried:
- second try;
- turning off every cheat;
- doing it in a builder's world and turning off every cheat before clicking "edit town";
- Limited buydebug use to only a fish spawner (pond) and the orbs + the above;
- deleted every sims game and re-installed everything again -> problem still occurs.

This is so weird, I used to have no problem with buydebug like at all and now out of all the sudden it appears. It's not like I added special downloads recently at all... + I only use pattern downlods and some of the NRAAS mods to help the game (traveller, overwatch and such) + NPC door fix mod, but I've had them for like a year now and the problem only occured this month...

I tried looking onto the internet but nobody seems to have a definite answer nor something I didn't do /: so this is my last chance, otherwise I simply will never be able to build appertments WHICH SUCKS obviously.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jun 2017 at 7:57 PM Last edited by SpearsInstrumentals : 8th Jun 2017 at 8:07 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Did you happen to use "storefix?"

Yeah I have apperently, no idea why it's in there tbh :/
Instructor
#5 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 12:21 AM
Also this mod is very useful even with buydebug working, when you're lazy and just don't want to spent ages looking for the markers Nice and easy to find in roof decorations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 6:46 AM
Probably because you have merged packages. Remove the storefix when you need to use buydebug.

Do I have to add it back afterwards? Cause I read online that storefix is used for premium store content but I don't really have any premium content nor do I use it... and I honestly cannot remember me putting that file there :o
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 6:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Poisi
Also this mod is very useful even with buydebug working, when you're lazy and just don't want to spent ages looking for the markers Nice and easy to find in roof decorations.

Seems easy! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 11:27 AM
You can always just save it down somewhere else. Play your game without it and see if everything is fine.

Thank you for help though! Highly appreciated! Will try later today and let you know
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:17 PM
When this kept happening to me, adding this mod seemed to have eliminated the problem for me. I haven't had it happening since. And also make sure, always to turn off moveobjects before leaving edit town.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=419129
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 3:35 PM
I removed the store fixes and it is now working fine. Thank you all!!