Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 9:32 PM
Default Possible bug with the terrain
Hi,

I have TS3 and I think that what is happening here is a bug: click here to see the screenshot.
I'm working at Riverview with a 64x64 terrain that I added by myself with "Edit town".
Can someone help me please ?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 9:43 PM
Does exiting then re-entering a lot help? Did you try re-starting the game to see if it went away? Not sure if it's an in-game issue or a graphical bug.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 12:38 AM
Well, when I started making that building, before I had changed the quality of the textures and that stuff to better. I don't remember if later I started playing or I re-entered the game...
However, I keep this building. When I put it in another place, it's OK, there's no bug, however, when I start the game in a second time, it appears !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 11:13 AM
Thank you ! I will try to put my lot in another place
To make sure, I will try to put in a place with a 64x64 terrain already created.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
You can also try, though it is difficult, hold down "alt" and try to move the lot a little off the road.

From the "Edit town" option ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 9:45 PM
Thank you so much again ! I'll kept in mind