Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 4:32 PM
Default Maxis houses, improved
I have made-over the Pleasant & the Goth houses (many times) but can't find them. I made them over mostly to fix routing problems. And in Angels Pleasant's bedroom, it is not "weather tight", etc. Can someone point me to some re-makes? Prefer unfurnished, but I can always fix.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 6:48 PM
Oof, I almost replied to you about furnished made-over houses. Look at this! It's not complete, but you might find more if you follow the links.

One I found: http://simsterlyrock.tumblr.com/tagged/lot (furnished, but not heavily)
Theorist
#3 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 1:16 AM
Are you wantin a house that is basically same footprint?

I have redon the house many times myself, but most times it's the original PV house and not a fresh new lot. I do have one remake that I've done where I took the house from the empty, cleaned PV that Jawusa had done and remodeled it. I have also done the same for the Goth mansion. I haven't uploaded them anywhere, but if you're interested in seein what I did just let me know and I'd be happy to show you, I'm just really bad 'bout takin pics. I didn't share in the PV Remodeled group as I did change the footprint slightly.... well that and I"m really bad 'bout takin pics :D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st May 2018 at 10:50 PM
The same footprint (except the front porch is too small). Actually, I've rebuilt MOST of the Maxis houses, either because they had errors (like routing) or the style was just wrong. But I've tried to keep the "supposed" style (like Tudor or Medieval), and the basic floor plans. Thing is, I've just rebuild them around the family that lived there, and I don't like to save houses that have been occupied.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..