Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 1:44 AM Last edited by yavannatw : 20th Apr 2018 at 1:04 AM.
Default Small hedge [FOUND]
I'm looking for a small hedge like the one below for Sims 4. I swear I saw one somewhere recently but I can't remember where. Google, as usual, is useless.

http://modthesims.info/d/588633
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 2:10 AM
It does not look like the one from your picture, or like TS4 at all, but how adorable is this!?!
https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=247553
Maybe you'd like.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 3:36 AM
That is cute but not quite what I'm looking for. But thanks
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 6:44 AM
There are some hedge fences around although I am having trouble finding any right now. So do you know if it was a plant or a fence?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 7:47 AM
I have a feeling it was a fence.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 9:46 AM
Nengi converted 2 TS3 shrubbery fences and one of them is short like the TS4 fence in that download. Look through here: http://sims2graveyard.com/index.php...ory/931-nengi65
They should be in build_stuff, if not check in garden_stuff.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 10:42 AM
Two shrubbery fences on page 3 under build. The site isn't working too well for me, the download didn't load.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 12:20 PM
Thanks for that. It downloaded for me (first time I've downloaded something without seeing it). I'm unsure about it though. It's a little smooth and shiny for me - lacks texture. I might just stick with the normal low hedge.

By the way, Rosebine, I downloaded that grass fence anyway - makes a nice accompaniment to your lovely flower fences.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#9 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yavannatw
By the way, Rosebine, I downloaded that grass fence anyway - makes a nice accompaniment to your lovely flower fences.

Exactly what I thought when I saw it! I regret not finding this before, or I would have add the link to my own upload thread as a suggested download.
Like you say, it goes well with it.

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#10 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
Exactly what I thought when I saw it! I regret not finding this before, or I would have add the link to my own upload thread as a suggested download.
Like you say, it goes well with it.

You can edit your own thread and add the link you know.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#11 Old 6th Apr 2018 at 5:37 PM
Of course! Done
Thank you for reminding moi of it.

Meet Me In My Next Life
#12 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 12:18 AM
Thank to Rosebine and mustluvcatz for the links you left. Also thanks to yavannatw for the image because I always like to add pictures to my downloads, other wise I will forget what It look like or what I have.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 11:28 PM
I found two!
http://jodeliejodelie.tumblr.com/po...ctive-couple-of
Much more to my liking.

Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th Apr 2018 at 11:32 PM
Oh good find, maybe put it on the finds thread.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Apr 2018 at 12:47 AM
Great idea. Done.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th May 2022 at 5:46 AM
The small hedge border that you're looking for may be the one by simnuts. It can be found in the Versailles - King's Kitchen Garden by Tatiana Dokuchic.

Oops, just noticed this topic is a tad old. My apologies.