Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:38 AM
WCIF base game musical instruments?
I know, I know. I could just buy Late Night. I just find it irritating to have all the other stuff that goes along with Late Night when the only reason I would have got it in the first place was so my sims could play piano.
Has anyone been able to make the instruments and instrument skills base game compatible or is this a stretch of legalities and such?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 3:04 AM
I'm going to have to vote for the stretch of legalities thing on this one. The developer's jail sentence likely won't be very long, and they will occasionally get to play the piano while they are in there, but probably not really worth it.

Or a more succinct way to put it would be no sorry, you can't do that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I'm going to have to vote for the stretch of legalities thing on this one. The developer's jail sentence likely won't be very long, and they will occasionally get to play the piano while they are in there, but probably not really worth it.

Or a more succinct way to put it would be no sorry, you can't do that.

thanks for replying. I guess I'll just have to live without the bass until I can be bothered to fork out for Late Night.