Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 12:07 AM Last edited by Simonut : 29th Aug 2016 at 11:14 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DezzyBoo
I rarely get twins naturally in my game. I do have a mod that lets me choose. So Abhijeet Deppiesse maybe has a token? I shall try him out with someone!

@ DezzyBoo Yes in my game over the years Abhijeet have always had twins, if you do try him out please let us know.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:50 PM
I had the bright idea to start off my 3rd legacy gen by getting both sims pregnant at the same time. So, they are both knowledge sims, and he (Emory) has always been fascinated by space and aliens, having had many encounters with them. After they graduated and moved back home LITERALLY THE FIRST THING they did was ACR try for a baby on the sofa!! She (Lyndsey) got the chimes - AND she rolled the want for Emory to meet aliens! Fate, I thought. So immediately after their sofa moment, I sent him off to meet his old friends.
The double pregnancy was bizarre really, with them feeling each others bellies and everything! Lyndsey popped first and they had a cute baby girl. Then it was Emory's turn and... he had alien triplets. Alien triplets. (All boys too) Turns out I didn't quite think this whole double pregnancy thing through - I just wanted them to be preggers at the same time and i didn't even think about raising the kids all at once!! They're all going to age up at the same time too... oh sweet lord.

I'm really excited about it though, because i LOVE big families! So yes, I hope you enjoyed this rather extreme version take on the whole twins thing! :P
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#28 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 11:13 PM
Having Twins is exciting in the Sims game I really don't have the patience, I rather just have one baby at a time as I said before twins are just too much work.
If I had twins in real life and without much help I would be in a nut house, thank goodness for women who can handle it.

Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 10:14 AM
I've always been fascinated by twins in real life and always had a secret wish that when I had children it would be twins!

Unfortunately I've had three pregnancies (one successful) and none of them have been twins so I think it's unlikely but I can definitely have that urge fulfilled in the Sims! I play with triplets and quads and I don't have the odds huge but they are not super rare either.

I was actually thinking this morning about playing a new hood where there literally is "something in the water" and multiple births are super common with the rates being: 10% single, 50% twins, 25% triplets, 15% quads. I thought it would be interesting.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Field Researcher
#30 Old 30th Aug 2016 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Ah twins. Yes, I get those - especially on second pregnancies where I have a strict two-child rule in Little Carping.

Oh good, it doesn't just happen to me then. And of course, the mother who you actually want to produce twins because she's getting near the end of her fertile span goes and pops out a single. Sim's Law strikes again...

I think my Zentralian Abhijeet had two kids, though I forget who their mothers were. Melissa Fancey and Sandy Bruty, maybe. But both singles, no twins.

I tend to end up giving twins a collective name, usually because their first names are similar. So Harpegonius and Harpelicia Guppy are the Harpies, Ethelfled and Elfrida Davison are the Elfs, Narbeleth and Narsil Sonomme were the Narbles.

I seem to have had a lot more twins lately. Even Jessica Ebadi's got in on the act. Further proof that the game has got it in for me because I loathe twins, they are far more than twice the work of two successive singles. Fortunately most of the parents have gone permaplat so they can quit work and concentrate on childcare. I tend to have them work in shifts, often with a guest (made selectable via testingcheats) to do the cooking, handle the phone and generally make life easier.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#31 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 12:58 AM
The "identical twins" have just turn into being a child, thank goodness the toddler stage is over, too much work.
The Oldest Jaylon is to the right and Jason to the left of the picture. ( well to be honest I forgot already who is who ) lmao

Click on Picture for a better view
Screenshots

Scholar
#32 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 2:05 AM
They have facial hair

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#33 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 4:15 AM
Nah, it's a problem with a certain custom skintone where the skin under the mouth is too dark on darker skins.
Theorist
#34 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 5:44 AM
It could also be the result of shadowing for their face shape. Buzz Grunt once had twins, a boy and a girl. I was shocked when they hit toddler stage and seemed to each have a mustache, it got worse at childhood. more so for the boy, but teenage changed the girl to look just like Jill Smith and the boy was very handsome. No mustaches! (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#35 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Nah, it's a problem with a certain custom skintone where the skin under the mouth is too dark on darker skins.

Thank you Charity what you said is exactly right actually in the live mode in the game that is not even there or even notice, I think it also may have to do with the angle or shadow, but what Charity said is right.

So no DezzyBoo there is no facial hair on my twins lol

Page 2 of 2