Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#451 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 5:19 AM
Default Round 4 Scores
Here they are, after a week! Once again, huge thanks go to kaylarox for stepping in at the last moment and being such a wonderful emergency judge. I didn't want to contemplate how the scores would have been with only three judges. ^_^

Anyway, here are the scores.

sandymdh: 83.75 points.
serraphinn: 0 points.
Dragonball161: 0 points.
GloamingMerle: 0 points.
suzetter: 95.75 points.
missroxor: 82.25 points.
jewaukeela: 0 points.
wickedblue: 94.25 points.
Dantes: 103 points.
aUserName: 79.25 points.
dusica: 0 points.
Cloudburst: 99.25 points.

The round high scores are Dantes, Cloudburst, and suzetter! Congratulations to the high scorers and to all of you. It was not a easy judging this time. You've all come so far.

Final scores will be posted tomorrow and any and all individual scores and comments for Round 3 and Round 4 will be sent out tomorrow. If you did not send a PM asking for Round 3, but want scores for Round 4, please send me a PM. I deliberately did not give out Round 3 because everyone who asked for them asked for Round 4. I had not expected Round 4 scores to take so long, though.

So, tomorrow, expect PMs from me as well as an update to who won and the prizes being given!

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#452 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 2:18 AM
Well done to you lifes lover!!!! Its such a big job to get through all this, and after running a contest it not to easy as I have just learnt myself!!! Also being sick doesnt help haha.

But YOU have done the most amazing job ever, better late then never as I always say. And this contest involved so much!!! All the judges have done an amazing job! and contests... I praise you so much, I can't follow a flan for the life of me.

I am so speachless over all of this! Well done.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Inventor
#453 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:02 PM
Good job everyone. Lifeslover, thank you for hosting this wonderful contest. I feel like my building skills have improved vastly over the course of the contest, certainly got me out of my tiny comfort zone.

And thank you to all of the judges.

I'm already itching to get into another challenge so I hope another one will come up soon.

kittens!
Test Subject
#454 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 7:35 PM
Thanks for hosting this contest. It was alot of fun!

<3
Instructor
#455 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 12:18 PM
Who won?
Inventor
#456 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 9:56 PM
I don't know what happened to our host. I've gone ahead and calculated the totals though.
Here is the total for all rounds from highest to lowest:

Dantes 373.5
wickedblue 362.5
Cloudburst 357
suzetter 351.75
aUsername 335.75
missroxor 332.5
sandymdh 324.5
serraphinn 246.25
Gloamingmerle 150.75
jeweaukeela 131.25
Dragonball161 89.25
dusica 80.75

Again, everyone, fantastic work. Congrats, Dantes on first place!

kittens!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#457 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 7:41 PM
Hey guys, I'm sorry for my long absence. I had done the scoring, but I was waiting for the prizes to be finished before I posted. I really do apologize for leaving you all hanging without at least telling you of my intentions. Congratulations, of course, to Dantes.

I do have a few prizes for the contestants.

Attached, you'll find a cute little cottage starter that heaven_sent_8_18 built for all of the contestants.

There is a luxury home I built for the first prize winner, but I'm still working on it. Who knew luxury houses could take so long? There was another prize to be had, offered by fragglerocks, but I've, unfortunately, been unable to get into contact with her and I have not seen her around the forums in quite some time. Therefore, her prize cannot be offered at this time. If she does come back on and I catch her, I will, of course, get the prize up as soon as possible.

Thank you to each and every one of you, for all of your patience, your creativity, and for having fun. The contest unraveled quite spectacularly there at the end (completely all of my fault), but before that, I think we all had an enjoyable, fun contest. If you've learned anything at all (including what not to do), then I'll consider this contest to still be a success.

Remember, at least in my eyes, if you had fun, and you learned something, then we're all winners.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Cottage Starter.rar (2.42 MB, 27 downloads) - View custom content

[you say you believe me but you don't deceive me]
Lab Assistant
#458 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 12:51 AM Last edited by Dantes : 4th Dec 2010 at 1:26 AM.
Nice house. Very well done. Yep!

Thanks a lot LifesLover. You can be sure than i'll be use it.

And thanks for this contest. Good job.

Page 19 of 19