Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2015 at 4:02 AM
Default A few questions about hiders
I just found a short guide on how to make my own hiders (thanks Nysha!), and I had a few questions:

• Am I correct in think that if I hide something in CAS for good, it will speed up my CAS?
  • Can I open/clone multiple files in s3oc, or do I have to do it one at a time? (I'm thinking the latter, but I just want to be sure.)
  • Another "just to be sure" question, but I put the files I end up with into my Mods/Packages folder, right?
  • And lastly, can I merge multiple files into one large one after I'm finished, to speed up read time?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pikatofu
I just found a short guide on how to make my own hiders (thanks Nysha!), and I had a few questions:

• Am I correct in think that if I hide something in CAS for good, it will speed up my CAS?
  • Can I open/clone multiple files in s3oc, or do I have to do it one at a time? (I'm thinking the latter, but I just want to be sure.)
  • Another "just to be sure" question, but I put the files I end up with into my Mods/Packages folder, right?
  • And lastly, can I merge multiple files into one large one after I'm finished, to speed up read time?

Thanks!

-I guess it does, since it would take much longer if you use the cheat 'unlockoutfits'

-So far I know is that S3OC only clones one file. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure you can just clone one file

-If it's a package file, but overrides any default clothing, I would recommend you to put them in your override folder. They will work in the packages folders too, but just in case (or organising)

-You can merge the packages together. Lots of people do it, and it seems that it does speed up the game (like loading time) but i'm not sure within CAS. I guess that loading time would be just accurate to the usual loading time if you have CC that isn't merged.