Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 6:40 PM
aaw, that's why you need permissions ^^!
so cute, love 'em!

oh and is that one of my pic in the sixth wallpaper? oh :o ^w^

uh 0o Lyricle banned? uh?
Advertisement
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 8:06 PM
LOL thanks tkd!
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 2:13 AM
Hey how about Xanga. It's better and it's better and I use it and it's still better.
.... 5 min later: still better...... eons later: still better

(I hope that easyly explain my point)
which really amazes my that how many people can drive a car have more fun than brunetts and get guys droolin.
why do i drool.

"The world is changing and there are many who is finding it difficult to keep up"-FFX2
Why?
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 11:19 PM
YAY! My sim is on there! Thankies much Lyric.
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th Mar 2006 at 4:53 AM
Very good, thank you
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
What a great idea! I think I must be missing something, though, because it won't let me add you as a friend... I get this message:

"ModTheSims2 only accepts add requests from people he/she knows. You must enter either ModTheSims2's last name or email address to send your request."
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 2:54 AM
sorry about that- there was a recent rash of spamming frmo some juvinile members on there (why take it out on the site i dont know) so its set to only accept friends with full profiles. hopefully the kids will calm down soon.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 5:09 PM
Beautiful! I love it!
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 9:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
sorry about that- there was a recent rash of spamming frmo some juvinile members on there (why take it out on the site i dont know) so its set to only accept friends with full profiles. hopefully the kids will calm down soon.

I can certainly understand that. No worries... Will you let us know when it is available again, if you think of it? Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th May 2006 at 2:38 PM
Can anyone help me find a painting that was a recolor of the "rolling hills" maxis painting? It was more then just a painting. It was sectioned into 3 clickable parts and each part brought up a menu where you could add to your wants, greens and skills or even take away from if you wanted.
I had to redo my sims game and can not for the life of me find it again. Please help!!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#36 Old 30th May 2006 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KellyGirl924
Can anyone help me find a painting that was a recolor of the "rolling hills" maxis painting? It was more then just a painting. It was sectioned into 3 clickable parts and each part brought up a menu where you could add to your wants, greens and skills or even take away from if you wanted.
I had to redo my sims game and can not for the life of me find it again. Please help!!

This is not the correct section for posting questions like this. You want the "Where Can I find?" at the Community site, found here: http://www.sims2community.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 11:55 AM
nice cool wallpapers
Page 2 of 2