Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2006 at 2:10 AM
Default May Moo Moo Awards Announced
Congrats to this months winners
MooMoo's for May

Please PM me your email so I can send you your avatar and statue
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th May 2006 at 2:39 PM
How to get MooMoo awards?

Unauthorized incoming post!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th May 2006 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morten8035
How to get MooMoo awards?

Make great stuff?
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th May 2006 at 4:13 PM
I thought it was over, its so cool!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Decided to help him gain world
(")_(") domination. [SIZE=7][SIZE=7]COPY AND PASTE INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO DO YOUR PART!![/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=7]do you belive in love at first sight...........or do i have have to walk past again?[/SIZE]
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:09 PM Last edited by Ailias : 12th May 2006 at 6:14 PM.
I wish I ever winned that
but of course it is impossible

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th May 2006 at 8:03 PM
I'm so pleased to see who the winners are, because they're all such talented people who have made great contributions! =) Congratulations to everyone, there isn't one of you who doesn't completely deserve it.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th May 2006 at 12:31 AM
Congratulations to all the May MooMoo Award winnsers! You all deserve it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:50 AM
I wish i could win a moo moo, buuuut of course i have to make items :P

Break Down
Is This the Feeling
Burn Down
What words are Screaming
Reach Out
And you may take my Heart away
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:35 PM
why would VampCat get an award she hasnt made much at all, and her bmw she made looks like it was in a crash, give the car award to DBCAB
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th May 2006 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mick1973
why would VampCat get an award she hasnt made much at all, and her bmw she made looks like it was in a crash, give the car award to DBCAB

Vamp Cat brought us several cars.. most notable the first motorcycle, which included a spiffy variation on existing anims that makes them look like they are actually riding. The working gun. And not to mention the many hours he's spent helping beginners get their start.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th May 2006 at 11:10 PM
I would just like to congratulate all of the winners and thank them for all the hard work they do and for sharing their creations with us.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CynicalChick
Vamp Cat brought us several cars.. most notable the first motorcycle, which included a spiffy variation on existing anims that makes them look like they are actually riding. The working gun. And not to mention the many hours he's spent helping beginners get their start.

I kind of found it weird, when looking at Vampcat's profile all she has is one thing made, the SR71 Blackbird.

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th May 2006 at 5:10 AM
Remind me again who choses the awards winners?
Its not HOW much you make- its the quality, creativity and general helpfulness yovue shown to the entire community.
Ps- those who bitch about winners wont get one be sure of that.
Alchemist
#14 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:20 PM
Lyric, you are right.

Hey people, what kind of behaviour do you have?
The list of winners will have more names inf the future and it's not up to you to discuss it. We (actually not me, too lazy) may be one of them, and that is what's up to us.

Happy to be here where a lot of very talented simmers enjoy creating for themselves and all of us, some of them with spectacular and unbelievable stuff, others with less glamoured production, but know what stay behind even for simple recolor.

Congratulation, well done.
ciao
Inventor
#15 Old 14th May 2006 at 2:47 PM
Dumb question here: Is that little cow trophy only available for creators or is it apart of the game? I think it's cute.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th May 2006 at 9:52 PM
Congratulations to all the winners, very well deserved awards. I agree with Lyric, it's not about quantity it's about quality. Keep up the good work, if it were't for all of you this would't be the best and largest sims community.

"In dreams begins responsibility."
- William Butler Yeats, "Responsibilities"
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 14th May 2006 at 11:04 PM
Congrats to all the May winners, about time gromit got something! :D

The maker of all things punk.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:48 PM
Congrats to all the May winners. I find it appalling that certain people in this thread are actually complaining about who got the awards, and badmouthing their stuff. I take pride in knowing that this community is so supportive and creative, and it just blows my mind that people would attempt to ruin it, even if just for one person.

There are so many talented people in this community, and I think the Moo Moo Awards are a great way of showing our appreciation for their time, effort, blood sweat and tears (and moments of loud cursing and frustration) making downloads for US to enjoy.

I don't mean to rant or anything, I just find it rude and ignorant.

ANYWAY congrats again to all the winners!!!
-Sam
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:54 AM
Wow! Congrats to all the winners! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:43 PM
Congrats to all the winners. You all highly deserve the award for all your hard work. I too agree with an above post about rude and ignorance. I couldnt beleive what i was reading with people complaining about who won. Obviously if LyricLee said they won then they deserved to win. I see so many make nothing but complain endlessly about what is made or how things or made. I personally dont make anything but i love the downloads others make and i personally thank many of them for it. If you cannot say anything positive about someone else than dont say anything at all and if u think u can do better than go ahead and do it otherwise keep your rude opinions to yourself.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th May 2006 at 4:14 PM
Must have been hard picking some of the categories what with the really nice items on this site. I think everyone who's meshed/designed items and tutorials are winners, specially that they are sharing with us all .

But Congratulations to those of you who have won that cool Moo Moo award , good on you for your outstanding work.

From enabling us to use these custom items, teaching us how not to explode our meshes (even though it still happens ), to making cool things for our Sim's and us to enjoy.

Most of all having this great community (site), without it none of the above would be possible.

You can also find some of my creations at http://www.spicysims.com
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th May 2006 at 5:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyricLee
Remind me again who choses the awards winners?
Its not HOW much you make- its the quality, creativity and general helpfulness yovue shown to the entire community.
Ps- those who bitch about winners wont get one be sure of that.

I agree with you Lyric, lets not be haters PLEASE. The moooomoooo awards is a great way to award those people who work long hours trying to make quality things for everyone to add to their game. So we shouldnt be greedy. Being greedy doesnt do you any good. If you get something its becuase you well deserve it. AND it is always QUALITY over QUANTITY.

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE MOMOOOO AWARD WINNERS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE COOL STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#23 Old 29th May 2006 at 4:20 PM
Congrats to this months MooMoo winners. Your hard work as as creators and mentors to budding creators is truly appreciated.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Forum Resident
#24 Old 31st May 2006 at 6:00 AM
congrats to may winners, woohoo ^_^

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Locked thread