Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 11:49 PM
Remove my Sim
Hey,

I would like to know How do I remove the Sim for Example InSim

Also, How do i remove the sim permanently?

EAMaster

I am truly a Sim Fan
Not a Warcraft or a Civilization,
I am truly a Sim Fan

ttp://www.missingstudios.com/ms/signaturegenerator/finished/mysig_801995495.jpg
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 3:15 AM
You know, I see you posting a lot of these questions on the forum, EAMaster, and you might have noticed hardly anyone reacts to these posts.

I would be willing to help out.... (even though you could probably get most of the answers you seek by just surfing around on the site and reading the Wiki, but hey, everybody has been a Newbie once).. but half of the time I don't have a clue what it is exactly that you want to know.

Now, I understand if English is not your first language, but please do try to type a comprehensible, readable post. We can't get you answers if the question is a word-puzzle by itself.

[/soapbox]
Site Helper
#3 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 4:43 PM
If you are wondering how to remove InSim, it's in Downloads. Find "Insiminator" and delete it. This will probably cause all sims to be popped home from work/school.

As with any hack, you need to be sure it isn't "in use" before you remove it, but InSim is pretty safe in that respect. The worst that is likely to happen with that is a lot of useless junk left lying around.

If you are just wondering how to remove an Insim component from your sim's lot, they all have a menu option to delete them, or you can go into buy mode and sell them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook