Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 5:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Cant acces grocery store help !
Hello !

I've recently wanted to play sims 3 and i discovered that i cant go to the grocery store anymore D: My sims go inside and get automaticelly reject ! NOhting happens.... Could it be sumthing that i downloaded ? :
( thanks for your help
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shad0wx0x0
Could it be sumthing that i downloaded ? :

Yes. Onward ho, brave pilgrim!

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 6:36 PM Last edited by shad0wx0x0 : 11th Sep 2015 at 6:47 PM.
is there a way of knowing what it could be ? ive got Soooooo many things dowloaded, just thinking of having to do it all again makes me wanna cry lol

** i just took out my mods files to see if it was working, and indeed it is... so ill make a cleaning bits by bits, which me luck lol thanks**
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Sep 2015 at 8:46 PM
I was going to say, not necessarily... sometiumes if your sim is holding a rare or uncommon unknown seed in their inventory they can't go in to the grocery store. I just gave the seed to the sim's relative for the time being and they could shop.
Alchemist
#5 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 6:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lucy kemnitzer
I was going to say, not necessarily... sometiumes if your sim is holding a rare or uncommon unknown seed in their inventory they can't go in to the grocery store. I just gave the seed to the sim's relative for the time being and they could shop.

Wha... That's a totally random bug cause!

Just call me Nikel
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Sep 2015 at 11:06 PM
Please use the Help forum for Help posts, not Discussion. Moving.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.