Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 1:33 PM
Default What happened?
Hellooo, I logged onto the sims2.com earlier on today to get some stuff off my sim page, and it looks like everything is down, r just not running anymore. I know there was a big bust up between some of the simmers the other day. I know that some of you guys, including myself also use that site sometimes, so i was wondering if you knew anything about it?
Also im not sure if im allowed to do this but a friend of mine who i met over there has spent ages on this new site www.classysims.webs.com and we are looking for some members and would really like ur support. There are downloads, discussions and other things for both sims 2 and 3.
I have already uploaded lots and sims, and some cc from this site has been included and i have mentioned and thanked u guys in the posts for the hard work u all put in. I was used to uploading on sims2.com and aint quite worked out how to do it on here yet. But i will contribute soon.

I love this site and i know that we all like to support each other, when it comes to the game we all love :D

Thanks for reading and any info for the sims2 is appreciated.

Hayley xx

HayleyRenesmeeBrooks-Cullen www.classysims.webs.com
See the wonder that is little Elphaba-http://classysims.webs.com/apps/forums/show/1806556-funny-sims-2-screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 3:46 PM
Hi, I have logged onto the EA site today, but when I saw that the BBS was down I came here instead. I just thought it might be down for moderating or updating or something. Not sure if it's anything to do with the arguments which were going on yesterday or not.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:28 PM
The whole site seems to be acting strangely. You cannot see any downloads and get error messages at everything. And nothing explaining what is up, very aggravating!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:42 PM
Default Same Problem
Yes, I logged on this morning and nothing was working. I hope this doesn't mean the end of Sims 2. Like how they all ditched Sims 1...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 4:49 PM
"The object BBSPage was unable to find the style having styleID "3" in the BBS_STYLES database table."

That doesn't sound anything like, "Due to simmers being argumentative buttheads, we're shutting down the forums." That sounds like things are just a little caterwampus for the moment and will be fixed soon.

Either way, we are not support for other sites - and advertising is only allowed in the Free Content Updates forum, so... thread locked.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread