Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 4:49 AM
Default Bedtime Story interaction-it should've been like this-
Hi simmers!

I just made this interaction in game- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8TYNDZKENM it's how I've always wanted it to be. It's a lot cuter/warmer than the original Read to sleep interaction. Wish I knew how to work with Milkshape and import this to the game.

Well, just wanted to share! Let me know what you think.
xxx
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 5:18 AM
Very sweet. If there was ever a mod to make the interaction like that I'd download it in a heartbeat.
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 1:37 PM
Is there even any "read to sleep" interaction? I never know...

Hey there! :)
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Sep 2011 at 3:18 PM
Oh frig, that's adorable. *melts* Yeah, I don't know how to import these things either.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimMegaptera
Oh frig, that's adorable. *melts* Yeah, I don't know how to import these things either.

Thanks for the sweet comments. )
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by haricots
Is there even any "read to sleep" interaction? I never know...

Yup. Came in AL, I think.

And I agree, that is so sweet!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lg135

And I agree, that is so sweet!

Wow I had no idea.

And I agree! This interaction would be very cute in game. Good job staging it! It looks adorable

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Theorist
#8 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lg135

How do you enable this interaction? I have AL but never saw it.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Babahara
How do you enable this interaction? I have AL but never saw it.

You have to get the child to go to sleep in bed, as soon as they are in bed select your adult sim, click on the child and the interaction should pop up. It only works if the child is in bed still awake, their energy level needs to be high enough to stop them from going to sleep immediately, if it is high enough they usually 15-30 sim minutes to drift off (from what I have seen).

My family sims do it on their own sometimes, it's quite cute to watch, but if I can get this new way to work then it will be even cuter!

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Scholar
#10 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 9:46 AM
The read-to-sleep interaction also comes with Double Deluxe, though it doesn't look as sweet as the one in the original post
Instructor
#11 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 7:18 PM
Teens can do it as well - and to other teens no less!
Instructor
#12 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 1:34 AM
OH MAN. I have to get a sleepover going so that a teen can read a story to another teen. That would be a great kickoff for a childhood sweetheartship.