Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 9:13 AM Last edited by Cotty200 : 24th Aug 2014 at 5:25 AM.
The official "animal madness" legacy
This is my first challenge I have created. I don't know if there is any challenge too similar to this but I think this would be a fun challenge. Ever since you were a little child you loved animals. You decide your life goal is to breed animals. And btw to do this challenge you need pets expansion pack.

So you need to create a YA (the gender doesn't matter) and they have to have the following traits:
-animal lover/cat person/dog person/equestrian
-ambitious
-family oriented
-loves the outdoors
-lucky
The life goal is either the canine companion, the cat herder or the jockey. Whichever you decide to breed.

Your sim will also have a pet with him/her. Again, it doesn't matter what gender. They have to have the traits:
-proud
-independent
-friendly

So you start of in any house. You might want to save up your money so I would recommend buying the cheapest house/lot. And btw NO CHEATS!!!! So don't go using your freerealetstate on this challenge. And for now we will be working with our sim. They need a job. Put them in any career. They will be working each day. When your owner is at work, your pet will be looking for love. :lovestruc

MAJOR RULES:
No cheats!
No adopting animals!
And obviously, no breaking ANY rules!!!

So your goal is to try and get to the most legacies before your animal dies or all of the animals have already bred. Feel free to let me know in the comments below how many legacies you got to.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
Every legacy, get rid of both parents by holding ctrl+shift+c and type testingcheatsenbabled true. Although this is cheating it is the ONLY cheat you can use. Hold shift and click on a parent, now click object, then delete. And do it for the other. Don't worry they won't be gone forever, they will respawn but not be part of the household.

Take ADVANTAGE of your owner, they can buy stuff for your pet!

If you have any questions or suggestions please tell me in the comments below. Hope you enjoyed, and as always, happy simming! :D

I also give credit to Simlover7114 because they have already posted a thread too similar to mine. And I have only noticed this now and am dearly sorry for not seeing their challenge and posting this. But they are slightly different but I owe a lot of credit to Simlover7114 even though we never helped each other with either of our challenges.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2014 at 5:54 PM
I did 10!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 4:32 PM
What should replace the traits independent and proud? Horses don't have those two.