Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 7:45 PM
Default Your Opinions on Creepy Pasta
Man, I thought I would hate the crap out of them. My sister would talk about Jeff the Killer all the time, and claimed Jeff was "scary." I started reading the non-Jeff related stories and found some were actually pretty good...while some were crap. Since they're written by different people you get some variety, obviously, so not all are going to be good or bad.

I'm probably the only person who loves Creepy Pastas who finds Jeff boring. Not my kind of horror I guess.

Sherlock is beautiful. That is all. Well, almost all. I'm a guy, so don't confuse that. Also I'm a Timelord....ok I lied about that one. I would like to be a Timelord though!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 8:37 PM
I don't know this Creepy Pastas stuff - it's a story? A tv show? There's a section for other media....I thought at first it might be a food.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#3 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:32 PM
I think Creepy Pasta is a site where different people can post horror stories. I could be wrong though, since I haven't really spent that much time on the site.
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 9:55 PM
"Copy Pastas" are fictional short stories that people copy/paste and share with others. Creepy Pastas are those, but scary. Some are hilariously terrible and memetic (a few even on purpose ), a lot of them are based on things like Pokemon or Spongebob because, hey why not. And there are a few that have become super popular. You could say Slenderman started out as a creepypasta.

The SCP Foundation is a pretty good place to read some great stories. This is one of my absolute favorites.

You can find tons more on your own, but a lot of it is repetitive and boring (hey, like the rest of the internet). Don't let that stop you though!

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2012 at 4:22 PM
I once made a CreepyPasta, but now as that I look at it, I think it's a failure... Then again, I always think pessimistic. But it really is scary. Minus the boring short ones...

My Top 3 Fave Pokemon are Whimsicott, Dewott, and Keldeo, because they are so.... CUTE!
#6 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 2:47 AM
I remember I had read one about the dark side of Farmville... it was long time ago. Didn't know why I end up myself wasting time reading that creepy, weird, gore story.. I guess I was on the weird side on internet back that day..

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 2:07 AM
I love Creepypasta! I don't find the original Jeff The Killer story that interesting, but the picture freaks me the hell out.

I like to listen to Creepypastas on YouTube. Some of the best ones are done by Mr. Creepypasta and TheLittleFears.

Barbie Avi, Candle Cove, and The Portraits are among my favorites.

Sometimes I'll listen to these in the background while I'm playing The Sims or Harvest Moon. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 11:47 PM
I love creepypasta I created my own oc so did my sister and most of my friends.
Inventor
#9 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 1:50 PM
Necrophilia :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 5:58 PM
I don't really read many, but from the ones I have read (that people have sent me) they're not that scary, or they're just plain stupid. Maybe I'm just not reading any good ones though?

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 1:04 PM
I know this may sound stupid, but no joke I thought you were on about pasta. I was hoping you had a recommendation for a new flavoured pasta only to find out creepy pasta is some assortment of short stories that have a twist ending.
Scholar
#12 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:45 AM
If you enjoy reading Sims creepypasta, I'd strongly recommend Albert sim it's a creepy story with a touching ending.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th May 2014 at 11:22 PM
It's not bad, but it has seriously become overrated over the years.
Scholar
#14 Old 21st May 2014 at 12:08 AM
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GZhOBFDb_Cg
One of the best creepy pastas out there. One of my friends is friends with the author too.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Alchemist
#15 Old 21st May 2014 at 12:25 PM
I really like the stories about the 'Rake'. Have you guys hear of the story 'Harlequin no. 7'?

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#16 Old 21st May 2014 at 2:03 PM
Nope not yet, have you guys ever heard of a YouTube series called EverymanHybrid it has great actors, great writing, The Rake, and Slenderman. If you have some time on your hands I'd strongly suggest you check it out.http://m.youtube.com/user/EverymanHYBRID

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Theorist
#17 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 1:56 PM
Welp... creepypasta has really done it this time. Two girls stabbed their friend to be worthy to slenderman.
#18 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 8:49 PM
Occasionally I'll come across the "cartoon theories" that are nowhere near true, but I've never really checked out Creepy Pasta other than that.
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:06 AM
I love creepypasta. A SIMS 3 Creepypasta mod would be awesome. And a homestuck mod too.
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:31 AM
And here I thought this thread was going to be about all the creepy Kraft mac n' cheese shapes from the '90s. Man... some of those were seriously creepy.
Scholar
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:29 AM
I love the SCP foundation.My favorite is SCP 231, closely followed by SCP 093.

As for creepypastas, I've found r/Nosleep to be a pretty good source for stories that aren't stupid.
I can also recommend the various creepypasta narrators on Youtube. MrCreepypasta, Kingspook and Chilling Tales for Dark Nights are my favorites.

Quote:
And a homestuck mod too.
Let me tell you about homestuck.
Don't know if anyone made the horns or skin yet, though.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Inventor
#22 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 11:01 AM
I usually watch CreepsMcPasta on YouTube. Probably because the accent is as my own, so hearing the creepy stories from him make it seem more "real". I dunno if other people get this (who aren't American) but when I hear something said in an American accent it all sounds fake even if it's not - Probably because they sound so dramatic (in my opinion, at least). Maybe Americans think the same about English people XD

But yeah, like Magic and Pancakes I sometimes just have creepypasta on in the background while I do other stuff - Some times I just put in on and chill in bed.
Scholar
#23 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 12:19 PM
I mostly listen to creepypasta while I'm drawing And yeah, CreepsMcPasta is pretty cool too.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat