Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:13 AM Last edited by melodyheart120 : 7th Apr 2015 at 10:43 PM.
Default Four Immortal Sisters Challenge
HELLO SIMMERS!!!!! welcome finally in four immortal sisters!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sims 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

this challenge is about four sisters of the elements who want to improve their town by bearing children and populating the town with them,whilst drinking cowplant milk to prolong their everlasting youth.

Begin by creating a new game and creating your four sisters, based off the four elements of nature (you don't need to call them that).They must have the following traits(turn offs and on):

Fire:turns on:hard worker and fitness(turns off what ever you preffer) aspiration must be romance or popularity(she must be really grouchy,serious and really outgoing.
Water:turns on:cleaning and artistic(turns off what ever you preffer) aspiration must be family or pleasure.
Air:turns on: glasses and hard worker (turns off what ever you preffer) aspiration must be knowledge.
Earth:fitness and cooking(turns off what ever you preffer)aspiration must be pleasure.

When your happy with your family make sure they're related as sisters and accept the family. Move into an empty lot, or a premade house.
You are free to decorate the sister's house as you wish, but make sure every element has its own location(you can have a big house it's really up to you). You are allowed to cheat for your intial house (buying or building) but you must have around $1,000 simoleans when you're done and you cannot buy luxuries other that what is listed bellow!(you must buy those with EARNED simeoleans). The sisters can go to each other's quarters,but they CANNOT sleep there,or take the responsibility of another(example,fire can't take care of kids, air can't cook,etc). This is rough description on what should every sister have:

Fire- Double bed,fireplace,bar,bathroom
Water- Kitchen,bathroom,bed,kids' room/s with beds and children's toys(buy cribs for the baby's)
Air- Study(with computer and bookshelves),bedroom,bathroom,kid's learning objects(like that rabbit >.<)
Earth- Bed,exercise equipment,gardening objects,bathroom

Now, where everything is explained.Here are the roles of the sisters:

Fire-She is the only sister who is allowed to leave the lot freely. Her job is to search out men (or women, if you have mods for same sex pregnancy), develop relationships with them (without becoming too attached) and bear their children. She is not allowed to marry and the men are not allowed to move in. She may bring one man or woman home each night, and may try for baby once every 24 hours. Additional woohoo that is not trying for a baby (same and opposite sex) may occur as often as desired. She also must make friends to lure into the cowplant's trap, and grant the sisters their immortality (see below). The skills she is allowed to use and develop are any social skills (Charisma, Comedy etc).
Water - She is the caretaker of the young children, and of the house. Cooking, cleaning and repair duties fall to her, as well as the care of infants. The skills she is allowed to use and develop are Cooking skills, and mechanical.
Air - She is the keeper of knowledge. Once children become old enough to learn, she is responsible for teaching them. As the children get older, she tutors them and helps them with homework as well. The skills she is allowed to practice are Logic, Writing, Instrument skills (Guitar, Violin, piano etc), Painting.
Earth - She is the gardener, and fitness master. She is responsible for growing food and fishing to sell and eat, and training the children in athletics. She is allowed to leave the lot to fish, (use the cheat unlock careerrewards to get cowplant)which grants the sisters their immortality.
UPDATE : If you wish, 2 out of the 4 sisters may hold a job. Choose carefully which sisters will go to a day job. The Water sister will have to take care of kids constantly, so naturally, she isn't a good candidate. If you find yourself not playing with a sister very often, I would pick her. Also beware of the career you choose for her, due to the skills they are allowed to learn. The Air sister may not make a good chef, but she could make a pretty darn good writer!

NOTE - If social skills (Charisma, Comedy) are gained through an uncontrollable event such as socializing with other sims, that is okay but they cannot practice their speech at a mirror, etc. The only sister allowed to practice social skills in such ways is the Fire sister.
NOTE 2 - The sisters are allowed to use their skills to earn money for the household (painting, gardening, fishing etc). But remember, only 2 out of the 4 sisters may get a day job!

Gaining immortality - This is achieved by getting the cowplant. The sisters will require one cowplant each, and if a cowplant dies, you must immediately replace it as soon as you can. The cowplant is obtained by a cheat : unlock careerrewards for each sister.
The easiest way is to fish for it, but you can do whichever you please.

Once you have your cowplant, be sure to feed it once every 12 hours so it doesn't eat one of the sisters! (I recommend saving before feeding the cowplant if you see it has a cake tongue). The Fire sister lures in people with her charm to feed the cowplant. Once the cowplant is fed, you can milk it to get the Essence of Life drink, which adds extra days to your sim's lifespan and makes them instantly happy.

NOTE - If you're having trouble getting NPCs to be eaten by the cowplant, you can try moving them in and having them attempt to feed the cowplant themselves (but you must immediately deduct any funds they add to the household in a way that you cannot use). Reminder that if they survive the cowplant, it will still produce milk but this does not give you the "Essence of Life" drink. So a sim must die for the sisters to remain immortal.

You win the challenge once:
1. Most of the town has been eaten by the cowplant and is replaced by the children of the Fire sister.
2. You get bored :P

I hope you guys enjoyed reading this and please DO NOT SAY THIS WILL NOT WORK FOR THE SIMS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
credits to original post by: Scklsy link:http://modthesims.info/t/536897

bye bye and hope you enjoy this challenge

UPDATE : If you're annoyed with building download a lot that i built!!! It's really cute in my opinion
Attached files:
File Type: rar  four sisters.rar (1.01 MB, 118 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 11:06 PM
This sounds really cool! It also reminds me of the tv show Charmed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxCTxX
This sounds really cool! It also reminds me of the tv show Charmed.

THANKS i'm glad you love it <3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:37 AM
Love the idea. And jobs for them...Water - Pirate or Oceanographer; Earth - Natural Scientist...but they can only study the "appropriate" things, still, they'll be making money. Problem: even with "no respawn" for some reason when I kill townies they regenerate! And I have a cowplant that can be DIRECTED to eat people...serve them right to have to deal with all the ghosts.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 8:59 PM
Amazing just struggling to get a house I am trying to build one but not working soo annoying!!! ):
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XShadowVerses
Amazing just struggling to get a house I am trying to build one but not working soo annoying!!! ):

if you wan't i can build it and you furnish it but you may need a cheat to get money and i also recommend creating a neighborhood
(I have potato kinda skills, not the EXTREME builder but at least something) >.<
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melodyheart120
if you wan't i can build it and you furnish it but you may need a cheat to get money and i also recommend creating a neighborhood
(I have potato kinda skills, not the EXTREME builder but at least something) >.<
thanks you!! but I think I got one but thank you!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XShadowVerses
thanks you!! but I think I got one but thank you!!

NO PROBLEMO sooo how are ur sims doing?????
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melodyheart120
NO PROBLEMO sooo how are ur sims doing?????
they are fine how are ours???? if u are doing
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 3:33 PM
Does the cowplant really do kill the sims???
Mad Poster
#11 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 7:15 PM
Sure does; "don't take cake from large plants". So I'm having lots of fun doing research, and I've created my own version...

In the Beginning was fire; Pele Pyro. As the Elemental of fire she is totally serious and grouchy, but pretty neat (fire "cleans up"), so she's allowed to study cleaning. She hates water, won't go outside in rain, go to the beach, or swim. And if someone throws a water balloon at her "YOU WILL DIE!". Fire is strong (working out is good), and it destroys (mechanical, or just breaking things?)

In my game she does NOT have children, but wants friends (fire spreads...) but she is so short-tempered and strong she tends to kill people. Red and gold skin (in the pic you can almost see that she gets redder toward her extremities), red hair, red eyes. She CAN get a job - probably one of my custom warrior/killer jobs.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd May 2015 at 11:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Sure does; "don't take cake from large plants". So I'm having lots of fun doing research, and I've created my own version...

In the Beginning was fire; Pele Pyro. As the Elemental of fire she is totally serious and grouchy, but pretty neat (fire "cleans up"), so she's allowed to study cleaning. She hates water, won't go outside in rain, go to the beach, or swim. And if someone throws a water balloon at her "YOU WILL DIE!". Fire is strong (working out is good), and it destroys (mechanical, or just breaking things?)

In my game she does NOT have children, but wants friends (fire spreads...) but she is so short-tempered and strong she tends to kill people. Red and gold skin (in the pic you can almost see that she gets redder toward her extremities), red hair, red eyes. She CAN get a job - probably one of my custom warrior/killer jobs.

awsome sisters
Mad Poster
#13 Old 8th May 2015 at 11:10 PM
You can tell which one is Earth (Gaia); she's the youngest, the one that loves plants, animals people - she loves EVERYONE! She has a job - making friends and babies! Of course, she gardens. Keeping everyone happy and well fed are her goals. After Fire came "the word" - Wind (I've forgotten what I named everyone, from my research). She whispers (gossips) to everyone, can be playful - but also harsh. She love creating things, music and dancing. She loves playing with the babies, but discipline is not her thing. But she is often outside, looking at the stars. After Wind came Water - she's the one who loves to swim, play in puddles, bath the babies, keep the bar stocked, and (finally!) clean.

So I guess I've changed the rules! But one thing sort of led to another...

Test Subject
#14 Old 12th May 2015 at 3:12 AM
I like your spin on it, grammapat! For mine I'm trying to follow the general guidelines, but will eventually have each of the elemental sisters have kids, and use cheats to make them pregnant with a sister's kid! A bit weird/twisted, I know, but I'm really want me a lava baby (fire + earth) and an ice baby (air + water).
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 6:38 PM
Um... Hi... I'd just like to say, grammapat's first comment there was never answered, and before starting this challenge myself I'd like to know the answer too. Unless grammapat figured it out??
Mad Poster
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 3:52 PM
I looked, but don't see a "question" from me...and don't remember if I had one. I've reinstalled since then, so never played the challenge out.
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Oct 2015 at 11:17 PM
"Love the idea. And jobs for them...Water - Pirate or Oceanographer; Earth - Natural Scientist...but they can only study the "appropriate" things, still, they'll be making money. Problem: even with "no respawn" for some reason when I kill townies they regenerate! And I have a cowplant that can be DIRECTED to eat people...serve them right to have to deal with all the ghosts."

That was your "question". Not entirely a question, no question marks were implied, but I feel like someone should have said something about your problem.

I have a problem too - I don't have the gardening EP or whatever it is that you have to get to get gardening equipment, or university, I don't have the cowplant in career rewards!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Oct 2016 at 12:09 AM Last edited by NikNak513 : 10th Oct 2016 at 6:51 PM.
Hello everyone, I've been playing this challenge with my own rule-set and I thought I'd share that list of rules with you all:

Have fun! .