Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 3:39 PM Last edited by TheSweetToddler : 4th Feb 2018 at 8:05 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, Island Paradise
Default [Solved] Blue screen but visible panel
Hey everybody,

I have a problem, I built a house on the biggest size lot there is, then I moved my sims into it and after a day or so the screen all of sudden went blue! I've searched it up but nothing helped me, I've also being playing this household for 84 weeks and 1 day. Everything is fine, I can select my sims, go into town mode, save, etc. but I just can't see anything.

Any help is very appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg  TS3 2018-02-04 15-32-43-82.jpg (1.45 MB, 14 downloads)

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 5:15 PM
If you go into edit town mode, can you see the map icons at all?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 6:15 PM
I've had that issue with before, with World Adventurs 6 or 7 years ago. Never managed to unbreak it. My best guess is, your save's borked.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 8:04 PM
@simsample nope, I can't see anything besides my mouse cursor and the magnifying glass.

@GrijzePilion yep, I think that save is gone, but luckily, I was able to play again from the last saving point thanks to the .backup file.

Thanks for the help anyway!

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita