Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Mavi : 10th Feb 2005 at 9:06 PM.
Someone is necessary?
They are meshes for high jump that they were for the the sims. I catch freely, therefore, do not I see problem in offers them to alguem that adapt-the, for the the sims2, I really do not I know as, but who knows, knows.
Attached Images

Attached files:
File Type: rar  0mulessxy.rar (541.3 KB, 62 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:23 PM
I am.. so confused.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:25 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one.For a minute,I thought I had had a stroke.
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:27 PM
I think Mavi is asking if someone knows how to make that particular Sims ! mesh for the Sims2.

Unfortunately, I don't know if it is possible to make a high heel show mesh or not.
#5 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:37 PM
Its possible to make a high heel mesh, but I have no Idea how to do it. I know Mr. Bill has done something with the meshes... High Heels, Small waist, big butt, big boobs. However, I'm not quite sure if it is possable to convert sims 1 meshes into sims 2 meshes. There isn't really a reson to, since Sims 2 is much more compicated
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 9:39 PM
Okay, Mavi, I think I might understand what exactly you were trying to say, only that you are using English in the Portuguese grammar. I speak a little Portuguese and my best friend is in Portugal if you want to message me and then I can translate that here for everyone else. Just let me know.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 10:04 PM Last edited by Mavi : 10th Feb 2005 at 10:45 PM.
Meshes of shoes of high jump that were deeds for the sims that possibly will be able to be deeds for the sims2 by who will know to do them. has a rar with everything as was done for TS. Then who will know to pass for TS2 do.

Meshes de sapato de salto alto que foram feitos para the sims que possívelmente poderão ser feitos para the sims2 por quem souber fazê-los. tem um rar com tudo como foi feito para TS . Então quem souber passar para TS2 faça.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 10:31 PM
LOL! I know what she is doing, she must be using the altavista crappy translator. Oh my god, i am sorry but those translation make me laugh so much, hahaha. "high jump" thehe
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 12:03 AM
Maybe someone can use those models to make Sims2 meshes?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 1:12 AM Last edited by Mavi : 11th Feb 2005 at 1:42 AM.
Default look here!
Already they are doing, look here!
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 1:13 AM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 4:05 AM
That's fantastic! Thanks for this link Mavi
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 4:19 AM
I really want someone to make those shoes at the top of the page they are soooo cute!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 4:56 AM
Man babelfish sucks...I can read/understand the Portuguese better than the English, and I don't speak Portuguese! (Spanish helps though.)

But I have nothing really to add to this discussion, except that I wish I could speak Portuguese. It looks/sounds kinda cool.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 6:31 AM
Those shoe meshes are curently published at Sim Skins, a pay site. I don't know if they are "touchy" or not but people may want to ask before they use them
#16 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:32 AM
Those are by Alexander at Simskins and with all this mesh making about I would not be surprised to find out that Al is already on the Job. But yes you should definatly ask and perhaps Al would not mind either doing it or allowing someone else to.
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#17 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 8:46 AM
Groovy guys and I really enjoyed the translations but this is moving to General Modding, please do not post questions/requests in the download sections thank ya!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Mad Poster
#18 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 9:15 AM
Mavi, obrigado por este download. Está muito bem e gosto muito dos "jeans" com os sapatos altos.

Fortunately because I speak Spanish I also know a little Portuguese and I understood it a lot more than the translated English, and English is my primary language. But keep up the great work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jacktoon
Those shoe meshes are curently published at Sim Skins, a pay site. I don't know if they are "touchy" or not but people may want to ask before they use them

Those shoe meshes were caught free, therefore are free. I catch them when were free.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Melusinealterego
Those are by Alexander at Simskins and with all this mesh making about I would not be surprised to find out that Al is already on the Job. But yes you should definatly ask and perhaps Al would not mind either doing it or allowing someone else to.

Those shoe meshes were caught free, therefore are free. I catch them when were free.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 2:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Loverat
Groovy guys and I really enjoyed the translations but this is moving to General Modding, please do not post questions/requests in the download sections thank ya!

ok sorry
Locked thread