Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 6:23 PM
I don't want to be populer, all popluler people are always mean.
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#77 Old 12th Dec 2009 at 8:14 PM
That's a cliché.. you don't know all the popular people

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Banned
#78 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 2:21 AM
*joins*
Theorist
Original Poster
#79 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 12:56 PM
Banned
#80 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 12:13 AM
Delphy is now my favorite person! He locked the thread of lameness
Theorist
Original Poster
#81 Old 16th Dec 2009 at 9:46 AM
Field Researcher
#82 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:24 PM
Whats the thread of lamness? The one I started and was going ot delete a couple days ago but it was locked?
Theorist
Original Poster
#83 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 7:10 PM
You can't delete if is locked?
Field Researcher
#84 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 11:29 PM
Nope, so everyone can see all the mean comments people wroght about me and theres nothing I can do about it
Banned
#85 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 12:04 AM
Um, you brought it on yourself. Oh, and dont say all popular people are mean. My best friend (and biggest crush ever) is insanely popular. Maybe if you want people to be nice to you, you should try returning the favor
Alchemist
#86 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 1:00 PM
I just love his response. "There are no viruses on MTS", plain and simple.

But I agree, you bought it on yourself, and lets not start this shit again by the way, you just can't possibly think that after all that you still think everyone should like you? Maybe if you actually were nice and not 'woah is me, my computer has a virus, and I blame MTS for it' people might actually like you. What's even worse is that you haven't even apoligised (that I know of, so forgive me if you have). Anyway, enough of that shit.

Maybe you should tell your friend you like him Alicia, the response might actually surprise you.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Field Researcher
#87 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 4:27 PM
did you just call me a boy or were you talking about somone else?!?!
Banned
#88 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VoiceIHear
Maybe you should tell your friend you like him Alicia, the response might actually surprise you.

That would be suicide. I'd rather go on with my crush and keep his friendship then either have him not return my feelings and we end our friendship or we go out, then break up and end our friendship. Either way, not very good, so he goes on completely unaware that I think he's mega hotness.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 12:46 AM
I asume you were talking about somone else...
Alchemist
#90 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 3:46 AM
^ahhh duh! If you actually read the posts properly you might realise that. Anyway...

I guess that's reason enough not to, but then it is possible he could already know. Some guys aren't completely stupid.
But if you end up going out, that doesn't mean you'd break up, or even if you did that you still wouldn't be friends at the end of it, I'm friends with most of my ex's thankfully.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Banned
#91 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 2:30 AM
But I wouldnt be able to handle the awkwardness of it all. And I doubt he knows it. He's smart, but I don't exactly stare at him and giggle or dribble
Field Researcher
#92 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 9:20 PM
Hello. I hope I am not too old to join this board because I graduated high school 5 years ago. I was unpopular in my school years for being ugly and socially awkward plus everyone thought my family was poor cause I didn't wear Nike and all that overpriced shit. Since I am nerd and come across as anti-social in real-life I thought I would fit in in this group.

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Theorist
Original Poster
#93 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 1:03 AM
Hi! Welcome to the group!
All are welcome here, all ages.
Adults also can feel unpopular I am an adult and I'm unpopular...maybe some people use a different word for adults, maybe anti-social is the word, I'm an anti-social person.
Alchemist
#94 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:22 PM
not all the unpopulars are anti-socials...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Theorist
Original Poster
#95 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 3:59 PM
Forum Resident
#96 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 9:56 PM
Hi, people don't like me because they think I'm anti social. It's more that I just don't talk very much. And everyone just thinks I'm weird or disturbing or creepy. Which I may very well be.

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Theorist
Original Poster
#97 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:06 PM
Welcome to the group!
Test Subject
#98 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 10:29 PM
Hi, i'm here to know more people (like everyone i guess)
Theorist
Original Poster
#99 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 1:17 PM
Hi!
Welcome to the group!
Test Subject
#100 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 5:25 AM
I Joined :d

Page 4 of 5