Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#551 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 6:45 PM
I started playing The Sims 2 as super collection came out on Mac and Pleasantview is all I've been playing! So far...

Goth
Cassandra married Winston Locksley (a sim I made) and had a son: Lord William Locksley. I've taken aspects of legacy and royalty challenges into my game which means Pleasantivew has a rather rigid class society system in place. Cassandra cut ties with both Don and Darren, and concentrated on her life as a lady of the Locksley house, making friends with high society. She's now an elder, her husband died and left her and her adult son in their (quite grand) house. Lord William is engaged to a Lady Mary Berkshire. Mortimer lived with Alexander till his death. Alexander now lives in the Goth house alone and will probably marry Lady Helene Berkshire, as she is the only sim of his class eligible to marry him. Lord William is Alexander's nephew and they're most likely marrying a set of sisters! (A side note: lady Mary Berkshire has just had an affair with a baron Vladimirovich and is pregnant. She still lives with her family, so she'll probably leave the baby with her parents before marrying Locksley and having a legitimate child).

Dreamer & Broke
I didn't realize so many people thought Darren belonged to Cassandra! Brandi Broke and Darren Dreamer met and hit it off well in my game, so they got married and raised their children together. I loved playing this house because there was so much going on all the time! The Broke brothers Dustin, Beau and Carl (Brandi's 3rd son) have just moved out into an old converted garage and are dating a few girls from the neighborhood. Dustin is hitting it off with Victoria Caliente, Beau is in love with Lilith Pleasant and Carl is having a sort of slow friendship/ crush on Lucy Burb.

Caliente
Dina got engaged to Don Lothario and they had twins Victor and Victoria, who are now adults. Dina and Don are elders now and they rolled the want to get engaged but not to get married, so I don't think they will marry. Victor and Victoria have Dina's last name.
Nina initially lived with Dina and Don, but she was so miserable I moved her out and made a sim for her: Peyton Proudlock. They too are engaged but not married and had a child Veronica, who is now an adult. Veronica is likely to end up with Dirk Dreamer.

Pleasant
Mary-Sue and Daniel are elders and married. Mary-Sue fired the maid and the marriage was saved. Lilith and Angela spent a lot of time apologising and hanging out and they eventually became friends. Lilith wants to get engaged to Beau Broke however Beau doesn't have enough money (an aspect of the class system: Lilith is of higher class so either Beau has to work his way up or they can have a child out of wedlock but then that child will have the lower class status and consecutively a harder life). Angela and Victor Caliente were shortly in love as teenagers, so we'll see if that rekindles as adults(they are of different class as well).

Burb
Jennifer and John are happily married and Lucy lives with them. They live on a small plot with a little house, a pond for fishing and they grow a lot of food. Jennifer and John are elders and Lucy is an adult. All three max out their fun meters whenever they garden but I think that's just what plants do to sims?

Oldies
After Winston Locksley died, I moved the Oldies in with Cassandra and her son to raise the boy. They lived quietly and didn't have massive ambitions for changing their situation, so they just kind of lived day to day until their natural deaths. Carol Oldie and Cassandra fell in love, but Carol died immediately after their first kiss. Cassandra just seems to be a bit cursed in her love life I don't kill off sims so they usually just die of old age.

Ramaswami
I can't remember if this family was in the base game or not, but I plopped them in the hood and they're advancing in their careers. Priya is very beautiful and I think they'll want to have babies soon. They're the same class as the Pleasants so they could produce offspring eligible to marry Angela or Lilith, but we'll see. I might just time their children with the next generation.

This was an interesting thread to read through!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#552 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 8:51 PM
i deleted them :/
Instructor
#553 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 9:59 PM
I hope you aren't playing the hood with your own sims, because that hood is now thoroughly borked. I don't know if there's a version of Pleasantview available for download with the lots intact but no Sims but you should look for one if you want to play Pleasantview without the premades.
Mad Poster
#554 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 10:05 PM
Jawusa is working on one. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=544800

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#555 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Andygal
I hope you aren't playing the hood with your own sims, because that hood is now thoroughly borked. I don't know if there's a version of Pleasantview available for download with the lots intact but no Sims but you should look for one if you want to play Pleasantview without the premades.

Eh? Was this in response to my post?
Instructor
#556 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 11:31 PM
No that was in response to youcrAzy.
Lab Assistant
#557 Old 4th Mar 2015 at 8:29 PM Last edited by ANiallGirl4Life : 6th Mar 2015 at 9:39 PM.
So I recently found out how to install TS2 on Windows 8 and that means I'm starting completely fresh. And right now, my plan is to completely Babify Pleasantview
I played Pleasantview just a little bit last night and already, Brandi Broke is about to give birth to her third child, whom she was pregnant with at the start of the game. I definitely don't see her as having a billion kids (thst, I'm planning for Cassandra Goth ;D), but I do want to see how many kiddies she can squeeze into that little trailer of hers. It could get interesting xD
Daniel Pleasant managed to knock up Mary-Sue with her third (or maybe fourth, if they have natural twins again. I definitely won't make her purposely have twins, though) kid, right before he was caught cheating with the maid and Mary-Sue kicked him out. So, she and the girls will have to raise this little kiddo on their own. I doubt she'll find love again and have another child before she becomes an elder (not without cheats anyway), but hey. We'll see.)
That's all I did baby-wise when I played yesterday (and neither Brandi nor Mary-Sue have given birth yet), but here's what I PLAN on doing:
-Daniel will get a house for himself, and more than likely will get the maid to move in too. They'll probably have 3-4 kids since, even though Daniel is almost an elder, the maid will probably have 29 sim days once she moves in before becoming an elder.
-The Burb family will definitely have at least one more baby after Lucy. 2 or 3 at the max
-On my old laptop, before it broke, Cassandra and Darren ended up having a huge family! They had 6 kids total, 7 if you count Dirk, and I plan to have a huge ass family for them once again. EXCEPT I'm also planning on Cassandra to get knocked up with Don before he leaves her at the alter. Hopefully, with the help of cheesecake, she'll have twins, but will leave them behind to live with Mortimer and Alexander before going to move in with Darren
-Don, of course, will have as many kiddos as he can with as many women as he can. I'm pretty sure on my old laptop he got Dina to have two kids (which, btw, I'm having her and Mortimer to have kids too, hopefully :3) and Nina had 3. And then he got a few random townies knocked up, too.
That's all that I have planned for now, but I'm also adding some of the Family Bin sims into the mix and I can't wait for the next generation of sims (Angela, Lillith, Dirk, Lucy, Dustin, Beau, etc.) to grow up to start the vicious baby-cycle all over again :3

UPDATE: Mary-Sue Pleasant had her baby. Or should I say babIES? She had another set of a COMPLETELY NATURAL twins, I swear she didn't eat chesecake! Both girls (which means she has two sets of twins and four female children total), who look more like Mary-Sue than Daniel with black hair and brown eyes. Their names are Madison and Anabelle.
*thanks the lord Sims can't have periods*
Brandi gave birth to her third son, whom I named Cameron. Beau also turned into a child, and gave me whiplash because he grew up with a haircut that's not an option for male child sims O.O ah, well. He pulls it off xD

Call me Britt, an amateur ToTer
Inventor
#558 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 6:32 PM
Dina Caliente jumped the gun, and had Mortimer Goth's baby before she had his ring. While she was trying to get him to the altar, Bella Goth mysteriously returned, spoiling all Dina's plans. Dina and her sister moved Don Lothario in with them, because he really needed someone to look after him. Each sister had one child by Don, so there are now five sims in that household. Mortimer's illegitimate son, Carlos Caliente, turned out to be very handsome, and is halfway through college.
Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant have had another pair of twins. Angela and Lilith have graduated from college. Angela has returned home, and is helping to raise her siblings. Lilith has gone to the bad, moving from house to house, seducing husbands and breaking up marriages.
Lucy Burb met Isaiah Gavigan in college, and fell hopelessly in love. They had their wedding in the garden of the Burb house, and are awaiting their first child.
Forum Resident
#559 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 9:16 PM Last edited by Alpal425 : 5th Mar 2015 at 10:13 PM.
So I started to play normal Pleasantview (and a custom Pleasantview, but that ones is for me and I don't like to share every darn neighborhood story )...

I started with the Pleasant family. The twins upped their relationship a few points (as I want them to eventually be BFFs) and so did Mary Sue up her's with Daniel, before both the twins headed out for school and Mary Sue went off for work. While they were gone, Daniel worked out 'till the maid showed up. He went over to her and started to flirt. Soon, they woohooed. Afterwards, Daniel went to go check himself out in the mirror while the maid slept, and a chance card popped up. I knew what would happen if I risked it, so I hit ignore and Mary Sue continued to work. The maid woke up, and after a short making-out session, she said goodbye and left. As the maid was walking out the door, Angela ran in to show her dad her report card. They both cheered happily! Lilth got a note saying her grades were improving, so she was happy enough. Since Dustin came over, Angela showed him the report card, and he was so happy for her that they shared their first kiss... and made-out a bit.

Later at 6pm, Angela and Lilth were playing kicky-bag in the yard (finally got them to friends!) when Mary Sue was cooking dinner, happily watching her daughters play for the first time in years. But.. the stove caught fire (my first ever Sims fire!) on the first day! Such luck (hint: sarcasm)! Angela and Lilth came inside as if nothing was wrong, using the restroom and watching TV... Since there was no fire alarm, Daniel had to put the fire out, and it took him 6 hours! It wasn't gone 'till 12am! Angela managed to finish her homework, but Lilth on the other hand, forgot to do her's... Lilth and Angela both got makeovers.

The Dreamer family was quite fun. Dirk is quite a cutie, if I do say so myself. Thanks to Humble, they managed to pay every bill! When Dirk left for school, Darren invited over Cassandra, and they managed to get all the way to making out. After that, I saved and I am loading up the Goth family now. I can't wait to make Cassandra ditch Don and marry Darren! I need her to do it so that way the Dreamers can live in the mansion with the Goths.

Edit: Okay, so I got Cassandra to leave Don..

And got her some new hair, glasses and make-up..

And got a dress before Darren even bought a ring!

WEDDING!!!!!!!!

And more wedding pics..
Forum Resident
#560 Old 7th Mar 2015 at 10:30 PM
Teasers!

Caliente: After Bella was found wandering around in Strangetown, and got her memory back, the lid was blown right off Dina's plans, but before the FBI and NTAC could make their big arrest, the sisters up and moved to the distant Capital City, where Dina, who has changed her appearance and last name, is trying to steal the heart of the richest man in the world. Her biggest problems? His friends from Veronaville who may recognize her despite her disguises, and of course his wife whom he's known since childhood.
Test Subject
#561 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 12:44 AM
Goth: Brought Bella back and made Cassandra and Alexander move out so Bella and Mortimer could restart with 3 new children (cant remember names)

Caliente(Dina): Dina had a son with Mortimer Goth called Joseph he is a teenager and she is now with Daniel Pleasant and has 2 daughters with him called Selena and London (they still live in the original Caliente house)

Caliente(Nina): Nina married Don and they moved to Mary-Sue and Daniels old house they are happy and hardworking they have a son called Mitch and a daughter called Whitney.

Pleasant: Before Daniel moved away with Dina, Katlynn Langerak and all of the pleasant family except Lilith died in a house fire. When they all died i didn't know what to do so i moved Lilith in with Coral and Herb Oldie for a little while until i resurrected everyone in the Pleasant family and turned Katlynn into a zombie (hehe) All of the Pleasants moved back to their house and Angela couldn't stop thanking Lilith for saving her and they became close sisters. Mary-Sue and Daniel had another set of twins (boy and girl) called Lucas and Alice, they are toddlers. Daniel left Mary-Sue to be with Dina Caliente, Mary-Sue was heartbroken but without Daniel she managed to get better at her job and become very successful Mary-Sue, Angela, Lilith, Alice and Lucas now live in a huge mansion.

Dreamer: I resurrected Darleen and had Darren and Darleen be married again. Dirk married Cassandra Goth and have 3 daughters called Shauna, Penelope and Bonnie.

Burb/Sampson: First John and Jennifer had another son called Gregory who was the younger brother to Lucy. Jennifer left John for a model called Chase Sampson, they had a son called Troy and are very rich. John was struggling but got back on his feet when he met Tracy, his wife. Lucy moved out and married Alexander Goth having 2 boys called Sam and Peter. Gregory moved out and married Heather Huffington and they are expecting their first child soon. John and Tracy had another daughter called Georgia.

Broke: I thought that Brandi's family and General Buzz Grunts (strangetown) had similarities so i moved General Buzz's family to Pleasantview where he married Brandi, and Brandi gave birth to her son Percy. Now General Buzz, Brandi, Dustin, Ripp, Buck, Beau, Percy (and general buzz's other son, forgot his name) live happily.
Field Researcher
#562 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 1:21 AM
I've always loved the Oldie family since first playing on Pleasantview. There is something about their cute and quiet lifestyle, and how they tie into the Pleasant family. For whichever reason, I've always moved them into the small cottage on 10 Oak Street, and fixed it up (more or less an entire overhaul) to suit their quaint selves. Plus, since the addition of Open for Business, I've managed to keep Herb Oldie occupied by opening up a retro-themed barber shop on an attachment in their house.

Coral tries to keep herself busy with either sewing or baking, but loves having the family over for coffee whenever she can manage. She currently helps out with Herb's salon by selling baked goodies, but aspires to open her own cafe someday...

Test Subject
#563 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 7:48 AM
I recently started playing the Sims 2 again, and since I have a new computer I had to reload all my games, so this is only whats happened in the past few weeks:
*I do not use cheats*

Goth: Mortimer married Dina, and Dina fell pregnant with his child, while having an affair with Don Lothario. Unfortunately, Mortimer died before their child was born. As Alexander was the only male heir at the time of Mortimer's death, he is set to inherit Goth Manor and the family fortune after completing college. Dina is living in the house with him and her daughter, Adele, until then. I'm planning to have Alexander force them out as soon as he finishes college, and Dina will be a bitter, broke woman, forever trying to recapture the affluent lifestyle she briefly lived.

Dreamer: After being left at the alter by Don, Cassandra began a relationship with Darren Dreamer. They have since married, moved house and are expecting their first child. Dirk is set to go to college in 2 days.

Pleasant: After being fired and coming home to find her husband in bed with the maid, Mary-Sue packed her stuff and left, moving into a small townhouse by herself; she eventually adopted a small dog to keep her company. Daniel and Kaylynn, now free of Mary-Sue, continued their affair. When Kaylynn fell pregnant with Daniel's child, he felt compelled to 'do the right thing' and marry her - much against his wishes! Angela adjusted well to these changes and became good friends with Kaylynn. Lilith, however, hated everyone, and was consistently horrible to all her family members, particularly Kaylynn. Eventually it was decided that Lilith would leave the family home and move in with her grandparents, Herb and Coral Oldie. Lilith loved living with Herb and Coral, and was devastated when Herb passed away. She continues to maintain his greenhouse garden in his honor. Both Angela and Lilith are now in college.

Burb: The Burb family moved into a small house, and are currently trying to save for a bigger one. Lucy is now a teenager, and they have a second daughter, Claire, who is a toddler.

Caliente: Nina now lives in the Caliente house by herself. I am planning to eventually have her get pregnant with Don's child, but not for a while yet

Lothario: Don is still seeing both Nina and Dina, as well as many other NPC women. He quit being a doctor and joined the athletic career

Broke: Brandi is still raising her 3 boys. Dustin is going to college in 1 day, Beau is now a teenager and her third son, Kyle, is a child. I'm not entirely sure what to do with Brandi...
Test Subject
#564 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 5:52 AM
I began playing the Sims 2 again a couple of months ago after Error Code 16 kept popping up in the Sims 3, and the Sims 4 just didn’t tickle my fancy.

Cassandra Goth and Darren Dreamer: After being jilted at the altar by Don Lothario, Cassie got a makeover and began courting Darren Dreamer. They moved to a larger home in Pleasantview to start a family. Cass worked as a Science Teacher, while Darren painted from home whilst caring for their three sons, Lucien, Joshua and Robert. With only a few days left as an elder, Darren drank the elixir of life in hopes of seeing his children grow up. Unfortunately, he consumed a bad batch and died immediately as a result. Cassie still feels guilt as she made the elixir from her science lab at school, and fears growing old without remarrying.

Mortimer Goth and Dina Caliente: After Cassandra was left at the altar, Morty didn’t want to see all the money he had invested in the wedding go to waste, so he immediately married Dina Caliente - a decision which shocked many. They had one daughter together. Morty lived to see her grow up as a toddler before dying of natural causes, though local town gossip says Dina had been poisoning his meals for months before hand.

Dina gave birth to another child after Mortimer passed away, a son named Clarence. Dina insists he is Mortimer’s son, but he looks a lot like Don Lothario.

Alexander Goth: Became quite depressed when his father passed away, but was able to distract himself by caring for Hazel, since Dina was too busy indulging herself with Mortimer’s money. Married Meadow Thayer - obviously punching above his weight in the looks department. As a Family Sim, she was attracted to how caring he was for his younger sister. They married, and have currently have one daughter together, Colleen. Alexander has recently been promoted to General in the Military career track.

Dustin Broke: After Brandi passed away of breast cancer, Dustin was forced to continue making money as a criminal to care for his younger brothers, Beau and Zane. Angela Pleasant moved in with him as well, and they married. They currently have two daughters, Alanna-Mae and Keladry. Angela, a police officer, would like Dustin to make a more honest living, but on the other hand they wouldn’t be able to have nice things without his pay check.

Lilith Pleasant: Was kicked out of home after she was arrested for drug possession. Broke up with Dirk Dreamer because he was too clean cut for her wild lifestyle. Didn’t have any friends in Pleasantview for a while, until the Smith family relocated from Strangetown. Has been spotted spending a lot of time with Johnnie Smith.

Nina Caliente: Nina fell pregnant with Don’s son, Hamish. She had a secret affair with her best friend’s son Beau, and together they had a daughter named Jordan. Nina died as an adult in a fire. Hamish, as a teenager, took on the role of caring for his younger sister.

Oldies: Killed ‘em off straight away. BORING.

Burb: Killed off John and Jennifer, after they gave birth to a son, Jethro. Used cheats to grow up Lucy and Jethro into adults, so other adult Sims would have potential partners. I'm all about Babying my town!

Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant: Were both demoted in their careers due to the stress their strained marriage was causing. After re-evaluating why they were still together, Daniel and Mary-Sue renewed their vows, and are wondering why they didn’t do the Woohoo for so long. Old habits die hard, and Daniel as an elder continues his affair with Kaylynn, who still believes that Daniel is finding the right time to leave his wife.

Dirk Dreamer: Lives a quiet life, spending most of his free time at home, and visiting his younger half-brothers. He is studying to become a paramedic. Has been spotted out holding hands with Jordan Caliente in public a few times, now.
Lab Assistant
#565 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 3:45 AM Last edited by MHS0501 : 28th Jul 2016 at 4:48 PM.
Default What I did with Pleasantview:
Bachelor -(this is my original family. Story: Michael Bachelor Married Bebe Hart *Sunset Valley* and had two girls: Dawn, and Teresa, a teen and child. Bebe died, Michael married Dina, then he died, and Dina kicked his kids to the curb, and forced them to fend for themselves.)
Dawn: Became a mother to her little sister, and got a job as a Nursing Home Attendent. Made money on the side through fixing cars; enough to move her little family out of the trailer and to a house. Currently in University and engaged to Orlando Centowski. Hired their old Nanny Roberta Jones to watch over the house while their in University.
Teresa: Currently in University and living with her sister and her sisters fiance, Orlando. High in cooking skill and dreams of opening a restaurant.
Orlando: Junior in University with Dawn. Currently in the Secret Society.

Broke -
Brandi: Tried dating and found a nice man with blonde hair and green eyes named Stephan introduced to her by Nina and Dina Caliente. Married him and is living happily with her remaining kids. Got a job in Culinary and her third pregnancy resulted in a boy named Robert.
Stephan: Full fledged dad with a job in the Law Enforcement. Sees to the kids when Brandi can't, and has a soft spot for daughter Betty.
Dustin: See Broke 2
Beau: See Broke 2
Robert: Currently a teen that is very rebellious and loves dancing. Romance Aspiration and currently dating Helena Hart.
Betty: First child of Brandi and Stephan and came out during Brandi and Stephan's 'date night'. Enjoys jump rope and is a major daddy's girl.
Jordan: Second child of Brandi and Stephan. Currently a baby.

Broke 2 -
Dustin: Studied hard and got his grades up. Got upset that Stephan took his place as man of the trailer but understood his mom was happy. Quit his job in the Criminal Career and jot a job as an Adventurer. Currently a Junior in University and seeing Lilith Pleasant.
Beau: Became a brainchild. In the University bin.

Burb -
Jennifer:Got a job in the Business career and has had two kids after Lucy, Jacob and Liam. Currently living as a socialite.
John: Got a job in Medical and being a great dad. Recently started a garden that he and Jacob tend to together.
Lucy: In the University bin. Haven't place her yet.
Jacob: Mastered the Creativity skill as a child and currently a teenager working with his dad in a garden.
Liam:Just aged into a child, but has ambitions of being a baker.

Caliente -
Nina: Working in the Music Career as a Roadie with ambitions of being a Rock God. Currently seeing Daniel Pleasant, Don Lothario, and Abijeet-whatever and carrying Dons baby. Acting as a good mother to her nephew Leon, and is dreading telling him the truth about his mother.
Dina: Left Leon as a baby for her sister to care for with ambitions of marrying Mortimer Goth.
Leon: A child, and knows his father but doesn't know his mother. Currently living between Nina and Remington, the maid. Enjoys basketball and jump rope.

Dreamer -
Darren: Decided to get back on his feet after moving Darleen to a cemetery, and called Cassandra Goth over to paint portraits. One thing led to another, and they spent the night together with pregnancy following. He hastily proposed and Cassandra accepted. He took a walk and met new neighbor Andrew Hart, who had just lost his wife and was a single dad too, with a daughter Helena. It turned out that Andrew was gay, and Darren accepted that, but not before realizing his feelings for his neighbor. This resulted in a fabulous affair that ended in bed, and Darren hastily changing to get to his wedding. He ended up leaving Cassandra at the alter, and she moved out with his baby. Darren then called Andrew over and proposed. They married the day after with Dirk blessing the union. He is currently a stay at home dad with mastery over pottery and painting. Wants to open a business, maybe a craft store.
Andrew: Realized he was gay after his wife died, and dedicated himself to caring for Helena the best he could. Met Darren, fell in love, and got married. Plays soccer with Helena often and paints portraits as a hobby while working in Law Enforcement as a Detective. Adopted a baby girl with Darren named Diamond.
Dirk: See Dreamer 2
Helena: Enjoys soccer and her baby sister. Currently dating Robert Broke and is a teenager.
Diamond: Is a toddler, and has been taught all her skills. Loves both her dads.

Dreamer 2 -
Dirk: Shares a dorm with Dustin Broke, and is making toys in his spare time. Currently seeing Lilith Pleasant.

Goth -
Mortimer: Started a greenhouse in the backyard, married Dina Caliente and had twins, Christopher and Clarabelle. Became member of Garden Club and got a wishing well, has yet to use it. Recently completed his LTW to learn top level of all 7 skills. Going to die soon.
Dina: Married Mortimer Goth and became mortal enemies with Cassandra and Alexander. After they moved out, she assumed the role of Goth socialite and pretty much took over. Had an illegitimate child with the maid Remington Sims before moving in with Mort. Drunk on Elixir of Life.
Cassandra: See Goth 2.
Alexander: Got silver level in Robotics and met his half siblings. Sent him off to college and have yet to do anything with him.
Christopher: Recently grew into child. Nothing to report.
Clarabelle: Recently grew into child. Nothing to report.

Goth 2 -
Cassandra: After realizing Don wasn't right for her, she broke up with him, and remained good friends with Darren. One thing led to another and she got pregnant with Darren. He ended up leaving her at the alter with a kid to care for. Moved back to Goth Manor and gave birth to Tyrone, and then moved out to her own classy/gothic apartments that I built myself. Currently alone to raise her son, and still furious at Darren. Good friends with neighbor Kaylynn Langerak.
Tyrone: Still a baby at this point. Nothing big to report except Kaylynn Langerak watches him from time to time.

Lothario -
Don: Is still a player, and recently got Nina Caliente pregnant. Found beautiful female player Margherita Couger, proposed to her, and had a boy named Alejandro before his fiance (they hadn't tied the knot yet) disappeared after spending the night on the balcony. Has yet to be found.
Alejandro: Is still a baby. Don is finding it hard to cope with fatherhood and may put him up for adoption.

Oldie -
Herb: Played piano into the wee hours of the morning before dying with Platinum Aspiration. Spent most of his time caring for Tucker, his adopted son, and his fixer upper car.
Coral: Started a garden and adopted Tucker. Died shortly after Herb with Gold Aspiration. Stayed in touch with Mary-Sue and Angela.

Oldie 2 -
Tucker: Spent his time with his parents and the piano. After his parents died when he aged up into a teen, he received a large inheritance and moved in with his sister Mary-Sue until he went off to college. Knew of Daniels affairs but stayed quiet. Managed to get some family photos of his parents before they both died. In college currently with friend of Lilith Pleasant Elizabeth Ng. Had boyfriend John Towner until he got caught cheating. Elizabeth is currently learning Couples Counseling to help repair their relationship.

Pleasant -
Daniel: Started an affair with co-worker Mary something, and continued to see Kaylynn. Got caught cheating with Mary soon after his second pair of twins, (Mary-Jane and Betty-Sue) were born. Mary-Sue still believed they could salvage their marriage for the twins sake, and Daniel apologized, giving her an adorable rose. Things went fine until he invited Nina Caliente over believing his wife was out shopping and Tucker was out hiking. He got caught that time and Mary-Sue didn't forgive him this time, and broke up with him. Currently in the bin.
Mary-Sue: Got back into pottery with time on her hands and got some Elixir of Life. Fell pregnant with twins once again and gave birth to Mary-Jane and Betty-Sue. Taught them all their toddler skills and Tucker taught them nursery rhymes. Has the eye of her gardener Leo and kept Kaylynn, never knowing about her involvement with Daniel. She quit her job in politics and is a Personal Injury Attorney in the law career.
Angela: See Pleasant 2
Lilith: See Pleasant 2
Mary-Jane: Just aged up into a child. Best friends with her sister.
Betty-Sue: Just aged up into a child. Best friends with her sister.

Pleasant 2 -
Angela: Continued seeing Dustin and got a job in the Dance career. Went to University and became part of Tri-Var Sorority. 4.0 GPA and currently single.
Lilith: Broke up with Dirk (rather violently) and got a job in Athletic. Went to University and became part of Tri-Var Sorority. 4.0 GPA and currently dating Dustin Broke and has the eye of Dirk Dreamer.
Test Subject
#566 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 4:39 AM Last edited by blaqhawk : 16th Aug 2015 at 4:52 AM.
I always seem to start with the Pleasants, almost since I started playing... There have been times I've looked at their house and decided that it was the root of the problems in the family. Then I've remade their house, which also throws off some of the triggers I think as well. I've also done where I've moved them to another lot in Pleasant view...

Then there's been more often times where I will move the twins to uni and torture Angela by making Lilith the stronger of the two and her twin as punching bag... just because the game tends lean to giving Angela a free pass while handing Lilith a key to the sewers. The twins have often served as sources of great amusement to me..

The parents I've been more lax on playing... but I have done where Daniel gets abducted and such... I think one time I did where Daniel came back with Alien twins and Mary-sue also was preg. with twins.

I have done a play through where I have repaired everything, but the rivalry amuses me more. XD

Broke, I'd always play them at some point, quite often more babies came of it.. I recall one play through I did with Brandi where she came through with like 7 more kids.. That was close to one of the first play throughs I did...

Goths, very random with what I did there... ranged from allowing stuff to play out to doing various other things with them. Memory is not great on what happened with these or most of the other families in Pleasant view.

Strangetown.... My favorite place to totally twist into knots...

Curious... Lotsa fun here... One play through I had, Pascal end ended up having around 10 alien kids. The most memorable one was an Alien that had Pascal's blue eyes, Washu Curious... Think she's somewhere on a disk backup I have... but yeah, each of the curious brothers had at least 3 to 10+ alien kids...

Strangetown went to Alien town in a hurry.... Thats for sure... Poor Grunts stood no chance...

Verona ville... Usually ended up deleting this town entirely... Just too many controlled implications... If I did play it, it wound up being a messier situation than it first was, and no, details aren't remembered.

Other hoods... Really didn't play the others too much, ended up deleting them... or moving some of the sims out with houses and condensing stuff...
Mad Poster
#567 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12 (my last post)
. Brandi is currently pregnant again, and with 4 sons and 1 step-son, she's really hoping this one will be a girl,

For the record, She had triplet boys but then a daughter, and another son.

I'll have to update this thread with everything I've done since my last post when I'm next on my laptop.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#568 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 2:56 AM Last edited by Lord St.Croix : 27th Aug 2015 at 8:22 PM.
What I've done so far:

Goth
Bella returned to the household and she and Mortimer remarried and had a third child, Roxanna. Cassandra moved out when she married Don. Alexander is currently a teenager an is dating one of my CAS, Cecilia Hamilton.

Goth-Lothario
Cassandra married Don and they moved next door to her parents and had a son, Antonio. However, Don kept up his casanova ways and Cassandra kicked him out after she caught him making out with Nina. Cassandra also adopted Herb Crittur, one of two puppies born to Sarah and Danny Crittur.

Lothario
After the divorce, Don found a place of his own and pretty much just went back to the bachelor life. He's currently expecting his 4th child, this one by his former maid, Koko

Pleasant
Mary-Sue and Daniel rebuilt their relationship. They adopted a dog named Wolfy. Angela and Lilith both went to college and have been working on improving their relationship.

Oldie
Died immediately

Burb
John became a police officer and Jennifer started an acting career. They had twins, Tiffany and Brad. Lucy is still a child but will be a teenager soon.

Caliente
Nina joined the Slacker career and Dina became a dancer. Both of them got pregnant by Don. Nina had a daughter, Nicole, and Dina had a son, Juan. Dina is also currently dating Malcolm Landgraab.

Dreamer
Darren bought an art gallery and is still painting. Dirk has gone to college.

Broke
Brandi had her third son, Skip Jr. After Dustin went to college, she married Gilbert Jacquet and moved to Bluewater. Gilbert and Denise have happily accepted Brandi's sons into their home.

Langerak
Kaylynn married Ethan Vu, the Mr, Big of Downtown. Before that, she got pregnant by Daniel and had a daughter, Amber. She also adopted Sarah and Danny Crittur, who had two puppies, Herb and Lilac. Kaylynn kept Lilac and gave Herb up.

In addition, I revived the Tricou Family and moved in Jon Smith's other children. I also placed The Kat, Roseland and Newson families. Cyd Roseland adopted the Newson kids and is engaged to Tara Kat, Ginger and Gavin have gone to college, but the house is still a bit crowded.

Lab Assistant
#569 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:06 AM Last edited by MHS0501 : 28th Jul 2016 at 4:53 PM.
Default Update
Bachelor: Dawn and Orlando are completing Senior year with a wedding waiting for them back home. Teresa is currently obsessed with finding a boyfriend and I'm considering either CAS or another try with the matchmaker. The later worked horribly the first few times.

Broke: Brandi is getting promotion after promotion while Stephan remains a detective for the fun of it. Jordan is now a child and has inherited Brandi's hair plus Stephan's eyes. Betty on the other hand, is a big rebel and has dropped her jump rope in exchange for pink goth-rebel gear. Still keeps the pigtails, though, just cause she's cute enough for them. :lovestruc Also, starting a relationship with Leon Caliente.

Burb: Jennifer and John are arguing about whether to move back to Belladonna in favor of starting a business after Liam goes off to college. Jennifer is probably going to win this one though. In other news, Jacob has hooked up with Ivy Copur and shared his first kiss with her before going off to university without her. Liam is now a master with his little chef oven and still dreams of being a baker.

Caliente: Nina has gotten one or two promotions after a while, and has had a little girl by Don Lothario named Katrina who is now a toddler. Leon is doing some deep soul searching to connect with his mother, but still desires to be a professional athlete kind of like his aunt with Betty Broke at his side.

Dreamer: Darren and Andrew are planning to open a craft store. Helena left home for Freshman Year with Robert Broke. Diamond has aged into a child and it a genius that enjoys staring through the end of a telescope and can beat both her dads at chess. Cassandra recently visited the couple to work some things out with Tyrone (Her and Darren's kid), and was very civil about it. (Turns out it was the first time Andrew had even met her)

Dreamer 2: Cassandra has recently began seeing her coworker and neighbor Eric Jordan who is very close with Tyrone (Who aged up to a toddler and threw up on him), and is working up the courage to ask him to move in. Things seem to be looking up for her.

Goth: Christopher and Clarabelle got into private school and Mortimer is running out of Elixir of Life. He has just enough to see Cassandra get married. Dina is looking for reconciliation with her estranged and abandoned son, Leon. So far, it seems to be going well. Gardening for this house is such a pain.

Langerak/Pleasant: Daniel has moved in with Kaylynn and is working up the courage to propose. She gave birth to a little girl with Daniel's hair named Ruby. After that, Kaylynn's apartment proved too small for three and they're currently in the family bin awaiting placement. Kaylynn also is now working part time as a concert pianist.

Lothario: Don has lost Alejandro to Social services after much pleading on his part. The grief caused him to starve himself. Don't worry though. Andre or him may come back in the future.

Oldie: Tucker and John have rekindled their relationship with the help of friend Elizabeth Ng, but Tucker seems to be getting the hots for his roommate and friend, bringing him to question if he really loves Elizabeth more than John. Once again, a roll of the dice will decide. If it's John, I'm experimenting with genetic merger cheats, and if its Elizabeth; well, enough said.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue is aging up soon, and is achieving her dream of being a professional author with her best selling mystery book series: Crimescene #_. Leo Deppiesse has joined the family and is slowly connecting with Mary-Jane and Betty-Sue, who have aged up fabulously in my opinion. Coincidentally, Betty-Sue is atracted big-time to Leon Caliente. It'll be fun to watch her and Betty Broke fight over him...

University: Angela and Dustin are now engaged, as are Dirk and Lilith. Beau is seeing a nice townie, and Lucy is thinking about Alexander Goth, but isn't exactly sure. Lucy is now part of the Tri Var Sorority and is the youngest girl there. Robert and Helena are far too focused on eachother and may drop out to start the ball rolling.
Test Subject
#570 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 1:03 PM
After my Sims 2 game reset, I've had to start the towns from scratch. I like starting off in Pleasantview though, I love all the stories and drama that goes on.
I've only just started playing with Pleasantview, so not that much has happened yet. I'll probably update again when more happens
But this is what has happened so far...

Broke family:
Brandi - Recently gave birth to Julian Broke (mystery 3rd child). Julian is now a toddler. In a strange turn of events, Brandi went for a walk along Woodland Park one night and met Mortimer Goth. They talked and got quite fond of each other. The pair are now engaged, and are residing in the Goth Manor. Brandi was given a makeover, and now looks like a wealthy upper-class lady. She definitely has feelings for Mortimer, but I think she's more happy to be out of poverty and raising her 3 boys in a better lifestyle. She is currently pregnant with the first Goth-Broke child.

Dustin - Is still dating Angela, and their relationship couldn't be better. He's becoming more focussed on his studies - he was told by his boss that if he didn't do his homework, he'd get fired. He's very protective over both of his younger brothers, particularly Julian. He's not adjusting well to his new home and situation; he thinks Alexander is a dweeb and that nothing is lamer than living with Old Man Mortimer. He's thinking of moving out after Mortimer and Brandi's wedding, into that old, abandoned shack house hidden in the woods. He wants Angela to move in with him, but she's not sure yet.

Beau - Is now a child. Not much to say about him yet. He's already good friends with his soon-to-be step-brother, Alexander, but still needs to build a relationship with his new step-dad.

Julian - Is a cute toddler...yeah, not much to say about him! :P

Caliente family:
Dina - Is heartbroken as she caught Don cheating on her with Kaylynn Langerak, and also, caught Mortimer cheating on her with Brandi Broke. She is now single and lonely, going out clubbing every night, hoping to find a new boyfriend. So far, no luck. Her relationship with her twin sister has improved a lot and they are now best friends. She loves living with her, but is jealous as Nina has a new boyfriend. Dina is scared of becoming a spinster.

Nina - Also caught Don cheating on her with the housemaid. However, she's quickly getting over it because she has a new boyfriend; Spencer. (I forgot his last name) She met him one night while he was working as a bartender, and they really hit it off. She's thinking of asking him to move in soon, but is unsure of how her sister will take it.

Dreamer family:
Darren - Finally confessed his love for Cassandra, and found out that she felt the same. They quickly got engaged and Cassandra is now pregnant with his child.

Dirk - Is still dating Lilith, but is trying to focus on getting into college. He knows that Lilith doesn't want to go to college and wants to settle down with him as soon as she reaches adulthood, but Dirk isn't ready. This may cause problems in their relationship along the way.

Goth family:
Mortimer - Is engaged to working-class woman, Brandi Broke. He is happy that he had a second-chance at love, but still misses Dina slightly. Mortimer is pleased that Cassandra finally left Don and has settled down with someone better. After Brandi moved all of her sons in, Mortimer is secretly worried that when he passes away, his entire fortune will be left to one of them, rather than his own blood. It is written to Alexander in his will, but he knows that Dustin is older...and greedier. He secretly disapproves of Dustin, but is trying to get along with him, as he will be his new step-son. He likes Beau and Julian, but hopes that they won't take the same direction as their older brother. He is unaware that Brandi is pregnant with his child.

Cassandra - Is engaged to Darren Dreamer and couldn't be happier. I gave her a makeover and she's very comfortable with her new look. She now lives with him and his son Dirk in their home, and is now pregnant. She is still heartbroken that Don cheated on her, but she's getting over it...slowly...

Alexander - Is nearly a teenager, and wants to start college as soon as possible. He is happy for his father's engagement, and has accepted Brandi, Dustin, Beau and Julian as part of the family. In particular, he gets on well with Beau as they are the same age and they love running around together in the garden.

Lothario family:
Don - Is now engaged to Kaylynn Langerak, and is not too disappointed about it, surprisingly. He broke Nina's, Dina's and Cassandra's hearts all in the same day, but he sees that as some kind of achievement. Kaylynn is pregnant with his first child, but he doesn't know about it yet.

Kaylynn - Is engaged to Don Lothario. Ended up breaking Daniel's heart, which she is still upset about. She is pregnant with Don's baby, but is scared of breaking the news to him. She knows that he wants to wait before starting a family, and doesn't want to get tied down too easily. Kaylynn had to quit her housemaid job at the Pleasant house, because she was too embarrassed to see Daniel ever again.

Pleasant family:
Daniel - Is heartbroken after seeing his beloved Kaylynn in the arms of Don Lothario. He promptly broke off all contact with her, and was relieved to find out that their housemaid had been replaced...unfortunately, it was with a man. Daniel has tried patching up his marriage with Mary-Sue and is starting to fall in love with her again, but is unsure whether his feelings are truly genuine. He is no longer enemies with Dustin Broke, his daughter's boyfriend, as he realised he is trying his best to get better in school. However, Angela has mentioned a few times about him moving into a secluded cabin in the woods, which makes Daniel suspicious. Can he really trust him, or has he made a mistake?

Mary-Sue - Is slightly suspicious that Daniel has been treating her a lot nicer these past few days, but is happy. She feels that her marriage might not be a total sham after all. She keeps asking Daniel why Kaylynn suddenly quit her job, but she can never get a straight answer out of him. However, not everything's going well for Mary-Sue, as she recently got fired from her job. She is trying to find another, but is scared about starting from scratch.

Lilith - Is still dating Dirk, but feels like their relationship isn't going anywhere. She loves him too much to break up with him, but she feels that it's still gonna happen someday. He never sneaks out with her anymore, and Lilith is bored. She still gets ignored by her parents, and her relationship with Angela is getting worse by the minute. There isn't a moment when they aren't fighting, and she can't wait until she can get away.

Angela - Is still dating Dustin, and couldn't be happier. She knows that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him, regardless of what her father says about him. Dustin has told her that he is unhappy with living at the Goth Manor, and wants to get out as soon as possible. He found an old, abandoned shack in the woods and wants to live there, and has asked Angela if she'll run away with him. She wants to, but she's also scared by what her dad will say.

Burb & Oldie families:
I still haven't played them yet, but I don't imagine there'll be much drama between them. I think John and Jennifer might have another kid or two, and Lucy will probably go to college, but that's about it. Not very exciting. Also, I think the Oldie family will be pretty uneventful, as well. But I will play them, and then I will update again after a while.

I know it's kinda boring at the moment; there aren't many new additions and everyone's pregnant, but I will update after a few Sim-weeks have past, and hopefully, things will start getting more interesting.
Scholar
#571 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 5:40 PM Last edited by DizzyBoo : 17th Oct 2015 at 8:47 PM.
Oh I forgot about this thread...hoo where do I begin? *flexes fingers*

In my regular Maxis Pleasantview, things went down like crazy.

Goth: Don left Cassandra at the alter. Mortimer married Dina and moved her in. Bella came back unexpectedly and Mort divorced Dina on the spot and remarried Bella. Dina was distraught and had an affair with Alexander. She got pregnant. Bella died. Alex went to college. Dina started dating Malcolm Landgraab IV. Mortimer died after adopting a little girl.

Broke: Brandi had her third child and became a...lady of the evening to pay the bills. Eventually she made enough to send her kids to college. However one of her customers liked her enough to marry her! Talk about a pretty woman Cinderella ending, right? Brandi became Mrs. Malcolm Langraab IV and moved in the mansion, cranking out a boy; Malcolm Junior. But when Brandi caught her husband cheating on her with Dina Goth she left him with all the kids (hers with Skip too) and moved in with her best friend, Darren. They fell in love, got married and had twins. One boy and one girl. (I don't remember all the names). They are now elders living happily. (I didn't play in rotation so the aging is a bit off lol)

Caliente: Nina married Don and had a son with him. The marriage failed when he cheated on her with the maid. She left him. Thankfully she was already cheating on him with Alexander Goth, fresh back from college. She got pregnant and moved in Goth manor. After seeing the light and changing her aspiration, she married him. Dina married Malcolm Landgraab IV and had twins with him, Mimi and Dudely.

Lothario: Don still has a thing going with the maid and Dina. I plan for him to have at least one more kid.

Oldie: Dead.

Burb: I'm not sure...I can't remember...

Pleasant: Angela got pregnant by Dustin and gave the kid to Brandi. All went to college and married their teen sweethearts. Daniel and Mary Sue died in a house fire. Lilith and Dirk took the Pleasant manor and Dustin and Angela got the Broke house.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Lab Assistant
#572 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 8:42 PM Last edited by MHS0501 : 16th Nov 2015 at 4:36 AM.
Default Update 2
Bachelor: Dawn and Orlando are now married with her in the Adventurer career and him in Law Enforcement. Nanny Roberta is on her last few days and hopes to see her friend and clients first child, with which Dawn is on her second trimester with. They also renovated the place enough to fit Teresa and her new fiance Ryan Littler, with Roberta getting an attic apartment over the garage where she does her sewing. I :lovestruc this family...

Broke: After Dustin and Angela moved in for a short time and crowded the place to their best abilities, Brandi and Stephan finally realized how small their old trailer was, and pooled their large penny jar to move to 130 Sim Lane. Betty and Jordan are still a teen and a child, but Betty has gotten a job in Criminal and has convinced Leon to go steady with her, despite his uneasiness about the whole thing. And because I forgot all about the last rotation, I also forgot Brandi was pregnant. She ended up giving birth in the wee hours of the morning to a little girl named Sarah who, like her sister, carries more Stephan genes than Brandi's, but she couldn't care less. Had a really close call with Brandi when the fireplace proved to be a liability and nearly burned down the house with Brandi still inside. Sarah is now a toddler and has been taught all her skills with Brandi and Stephan aging up next part.

Broke/Pleasant: Dustin and Angela originally moved into his parents old trailer, if only so they'd have a place to live while Dustin built their home with the degree in Architecture and a steady job as a foreman. The result was exactly what I wanted, and the day they moved in, Angela took the job of planning the sideyard wedding. They invited their respective families with the Dreamer coming over to welcome them (They just mooched off of the chips and a piece of wedding cake) After a storybook wedding came the obvious, and now Angela is pregnant with their first child.

Burb: Last I saw them, Jennifer and John had aged up to elders, (and are not half bad looking!) and moved to downtown in Audrey Manor with a penthouse the enjoy their golden years in. They are now planning their Golden Anniversary Party with Liam going off to college any day now.

Caliente: Well...
After hearing about Don's death, it plunged both Nina and Katrina into aspiration failure, with Leon panicking. After about an hour of this, Nina decided to use the Genie's lamp that Brandi so generously gave her to bring Don back from the dead. Needless to say, it worked, and Don finally met his daughter, who was so overjoyed that her aspiration flew right back to Platinum. Don and Nina had a celebratory night together, but Don has decided to move out to try and get his son back from social services. (I'm not sure if death resets them or something, but I guess I'll find out ) Nina got a promotion to Concert Pianist and Katrina grew up into a child with perfect aspiration. Leon is thinking about breaking it off with Betty Broke and is finding himself attracted to Betty-Sue Pleasant. I'm guessing Betty won't react well.

Dreamer: With Diamond getting older, Darren and Andrew decided it was time to tell her about her birth parents. They took her to the cemetery where they were buried, but she didn't seem all that bothered by it. However, Darleen and Arlene (Andrew's wife) are buried there as well, so there were some tears shed. Darren and Andrew then lost half their fortune from stocks and had to sell most of their paintings, but they're getting along fine. Diamond just aged up into a teen with her dads growing older on the next rotation.

Dreamer/Pleasant: After finally getting out of university, Lilith and Dirk found careers in the Journalism and Oceanography, the latter career not going anywhere because Lilith got on maternity leave the night after their private under-a-tree-wedding-where-the-bride-wears-a-pantsuit-wedding because at the moment, they were too dirt poor to throw a real wedding like her twin. After some time, Lilith and Dirk have a baby boy named Garret who is Lilith's whole world. :lovestruc It is the sweetest thing ever.

Goth: With a whirlwind romance guiding her, Cassandra and Eric have now tied the knot in a wedding ceremony in Goth Manor's large backyard, and moved out with Tyrone in tow as a kid of sorts. As for the rest of the family, Mortimer sadly passed away (although not at all sadly for Dina) and got the much sought after marble and gold engrave headstone. The inheritance left Dina with around 60% of the cash as well as the estate, with a relatively small fortune being split between the twins and Cassandra. I think it's safe to say Dina got her wish. No doubt there will be some changes to Goth Manor in the near future, such as putting her knee through that portrait of Bella. But right before he died, Mortimer commissioned a portrait of Bella in the attic, which Clarabelle found and pretty much destroyed her, Christopher, and Dina's relationship. After this Dina is pretty much desperate to win her kids over and has began talking to Leon again, much to his surprise, and had even invited him over to dinner on a few occasions. This house has suddenly gotten a lot more interesting...

Langerak: Daniel and Kaylynn have now tied the knot, and Kaylynn is now the new Mrs. Pleasant, (Although honestly, I don't think Mary-Sue particularly cares anymore.). Ruby became a toddler and then a child that has all Daniel's features, at least, all that I could see. Kaylynn is now focused on becoming a socialite with an All Star husband by her side because Daniel *finally* got promoted to the top level of the Athlete career. Daniel is now an elder and Ruby is now a child. And let me just say Ruby is probably my favorite sim at the moment.

Jordan: A.K.A Cassandra and Eric's household are now living in a little house by that massive park. It may be small, but there's room for all three (soon to be four) at the moment. Of course, knowing the headmaster of her old private shcool did offer perks, and Tyrone is now attending as a straight B student. They moved into the house and fixed it up after declining Alexander's offer to join him in Goth manor once his lawyer works out the paperwork (Alexander apparently sued Dina for Goth Manor and is still fighting for it ) As for the newest edition, well, it's still growing in Eric's stomach. Yes, you read that right. He got abducted while studying his astronomy and he's now expecting. Of course, Cassandra has her hopes that nothing bad will come of her husband giving birth, but no promises!

Oldie: Where do I even begin with this family... Tucker and Elizabeth moved into that massive mansion that is for some reason Moroccan themed but it's so massive it takes them forever to get anywhere. As an ulterior motive, Tucker's love for Elizabeth is fading, and he's begun seeing John and all his male coworkers (Seriously, he was flirting with a guy a minute after he proposed and thankfully Elizabeth didn't notice.) So basically, with his career being a day-job and Elizabeth's being a nighttime General Practitioner, he's always bringing home men while stuffing them in the closet come 1:00 AM and sneaking them out by morning. And of course, he can't let anyone know about these affairs because Mayors don't play around. This household is strange.

Pleasant: Mary-Sue and Leo are now married, with Leo taking his wife's name. Unfortunately, Mary-Sue lost the deed to her vacation home when she broke up with Daniel, so she and Leo had to make do with a 5-star hotel for their Takemizu Honeymoon. In that time, they learned the Dragon Legend, bowing, tea ceremony, and after three hours of scouring the markets and gardens, Leo learned to teleport despite failing the test twice. As for the twins, Betty-Sue was glitching to the point where she couldn't go to school or work, so I had to move her out and back in (If that hadn't fixed it... support) and Mary-Jane is now in a serious relationship with Mr. Christopher Goth! As for Betty-Sue and Leon, first comes dumping Betty... yeah. Not looking forward to that.

University: Nothing to really report except Jacob and Ivy have moved in with Teresa and Ryan and are getting along great. As for Beau, he graduated and I have yet to place them. Robert and Helena are now in their Junior year, and Robert has changed his aspiration for his lovers sake, (Romance to Fortune) and is considering proposing to her. :lovestruc

More to Come! :D
Test Subject
#573 Old 18th Oct 2015 at 5:26 PM
Just a quick update...
Goth-Broke family: Brandi married Mortimer, and Dustin didn't even bother watching the ceremony, which shows that he's not happy about his mother's decision. Brandi is pregnant still, and after playing with the Broke household many Sims games before this one, I can guarantee it's gonna be a boy...the house is over-run with 4 boys already, and 3 of them are children...that'll be interesting. Dustin still wants to get out, and with only a few days until adulthood, it shouldn't be too hard. He's not planning on college, unsurprisingly. Beau is starting to build a relationship with his new step-dad, and he is best friends with Alexander. Alexander has been trying to give his step-brother piano lessons...with shocking results. Alexander is 3 days away from being a teenager, and Beau is only 2 days away. Both are doing very well in school. Julian, however, is seeming to follow in Dustin's footsteps. He is now a child, and he grew up badly. He's doing terribly in school, and on the first day of becoming a child, he didn't even bother going! I'm worried that the social worker will end up taking him, but I'll see how that plays out.

Caliente family 1: The sisters have now found husbands, and are living in two different houses. Firstly, Nina kept up a healthy relationship with her boyfriend, Spencer Rauscher (finally remembered his surname!) and they ended up getting married. Nina Caliente is now Nina Rauscher. Their wedding was weird; Spencer got married in a Santa suit (I didn't realise that was his default formal outfit) and the guests barely socialised at all with the bride and groom. They just stood in the garden playing kicky bag in a big group...all night. Also, Don Lothario wasn't invited (he and Nina are now enemies) but he showed up anyway. That was awkward. And Nina just spent her wedding night cleaning the house! That was weird. A day after they got married, Spencer and Nina moved out and went to live in another condo, next door to Dina because the twins are still inseparable. Nina gave birth to a little boy, Fernando Rauscher. He is now 1 day away from becoming a child. Just before Nina gave birth, her main fear was having a baby. As soon as she had Fernando, the imaginary therapist showed up to calm her down. Nina loves her son now, but it took a long time.

Caliente family 2: Dina was so desperate to get married and start a family, she didn't even care if the guy wasn't rich! After Nina moved out with her husband, she spent a lot of time trying to pick up guys. Eventually she met Joe Goldman, who she had 2 bolts for and before long, they were engaged. Joe and Dina are now married (Dina Caliente is now Dina Goldman - I think her surname is pretty fitting for her personality). They are still living in the same condo and Dina recently gave birth to a little girl, Lois Goldman. Lois is still a baby, but will become a toddler soon. Dina is much happier now that she has a husband and her daughter, because she was so worried about being alone.

Dreamer family: Darren and Cassandra got married. What surprised me was that when Dirk and Cassandra were left alone, Cassandra started poking and shoving him, completely out of nowhere! She might have been in a bad mood because she was pregnant, but it surprised me because I thought Cassandra was sweet and nice to everyone, especially her step-son. Dirk doesn't care for his dad's new wife, but I think he just misses his mother too much. Also, it would seem that Cassandra has a stalker. Nina's husband, Spencer, has been following her a lot. He turned up at her house uninvited, and randomly started chatting to her. Then, when her best friend Mary-Sue Pleasant invited her around her house for a coffee, Spencer showed up about a couple of minutes after, again uninvited. Mary-Sue doesn't even know him! Also, when Cassandra left Mary-Sue's house, Spencer decided to leave at the same time! Creepy, right? Cassandra is completely repulsed by him; she has zero chemistry with him...but how he feels is a different story. Dirk has been flunking school recently, not bothering to do his homework, so his chances of getting into college might be limited. Cassandra gave birth to twins; a boy and girl. Their names are Jared and Molly Dreamer. They are both toddlers, with 1 day from becoming children. Darren seems to favour Jared over Molly, and he doesn't look after her as much as he should. However, Dirk prefers Molly instead. I think the sweetest family in Pleasantview are gonna turn pretty dysfunctional...

Lothario family: Don married Kaylynn, and together they have a baby girl; Rosa Lothario. Rosa is still a baby, but is 1 day from becoming a toddler. After losing 3 of his former girlfriends, Don is finding it difficult to stay in a committed marriage. He loves Kaylynn, but one partner isn't good enough for him. Kaylynn is still missing Daniel, but that feeling is one-sided. Daniel just keeps stealing their newspaper and kicking their bin over. Don and Kaylynn are trying to be happy, for the sake of their daughter, but they both have secrets that could destroy their marriage.

Pleasant family: Daniel and Mary-Sue are happy and in love again, like the old days...but this time, I think they really mean it. Daniel doesn't miss Kaylynn anymore, instead he's just bitter about it. Angela loves Dustin more than she loves her own family, and with every passing day, she is more desperate to move out and live with him, despite being too young. Lilith broke up with Dirk, which could also explain why he's been unhappy lately and flunking in school. She is now single, and looking for another boyfriend. I'm not sure whether she'll meet someone in college (if she's even going to college) or if I'll make her someone, but I'll see what happens. Angela and Lilith won't stop attacking each other and it's at the point where they both really irritate me. One of Lilith's fears in now running away, which may mean that she's considering it. I'm not sure if you can get Sims back if they run away, or are they gone forever? (I've never had a Sim run away before, so I don't know).

Burb family: Not much has happened in John's life. Jennifer is pregnant with her second child, and Lucy is now a teenager. I'm thinking of sending her off to college, but not until much later. To be honest, this family bores me so I don't play them that much.

Oldie family: Barely anything is happening at the moment. But they are a sweet couple, and they are still happily married.

So there we have it; Santa suits, stalkers and marriage problems. So much drama! :D

There'll be more to come soon!
Test Subject
#574 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 12:21 AM
(Sorry, I know how annoying double-posting is, but I have more updates! :P)
Goth-Broke family: Brandi finally had her baby...and can you believe it, she had a girl! I was so surprised, because apparently Brandi's only supposed to have boys unless she has her 6th or 7th child or something. She had a beautiful baby girl; Evangeline Goth, who is now a toddler. Poor Evangeline has to live with her 4 older brothers! Well, 3, since Dustin just moved out. Of course, she has her older half-sister, Cassandra, but they haven't been introduced yet. Cassandra isn't too happy about her father marrying someone younger than her, so I'm not sure if she wants any contact with her new sister. I've also decided that there'll be no more kids for this family; I think 5 (6, including Cassandra) is quite enough! Also, Mortimer only has a few days left, so it wouldn't be fair for him to not see his 7th child...but mainly, I just can't deal with so many freaking kids! :P
Mortimer isn't really doing much at the moment. He's just spending his remaining days playing the piano, chess and leaving his second-wife to care for all of their children while he takes it easy. Pretty relaxed life for him right now!
Dustin became an adult and has now moved out. He never went to college. I haven't put him into a house yet, but he'll probably end up moving into that abandoned shack that I decided initially. His rich, well-raised girlfriend might want something a bit grander, though, so that's something they'll have to sort out...but since Angela wants to go to college, he'll have to live alone for a while...unless he finds someone else in the mean time.
Beau is now a teenager, and as creepy and weird as it sounds, he is actually pretty attractive He still has slightly wavy blonde hair and he's dressed in a black unbuttoned shirt and jeans (all Maxis stuff, seeing as I'm having trouble downloading at the moment) and he has this bad boy look about him...despite the fact that he's a Knowledge sim and actually doing pretty well in school He's casually "seeing" Meadow Thayer, but they aren't an official item yet. He still wants to keep his options open when it comes to girls, but he's trying not to let that get in the way of preparing for college.
Alexander is also now a teenager, and predictably, a Knowledge sim. I gave him a makeover to try and make him look more modern, but still gothic...it didn't turn out well. It just doesn't suit him! I think I might change him back to his normal, old-fashioned self.
Julian is not coping well at all. No matter how much homework he does at home, he's hardly doing any better in school. He keeps throwing tantrums and I haven't even seen him try and talk to his sister, Evangeline. I think it's a jealousy thing. Needless to say, Julian Broke is not my favourite Sim.
Evangeline is a toddler, and is happy with life. Blissfully unaware of all the ghosts that roam her house at night. The Goth Manor is a pretty big place for her though, and with 6 other people living in the same house, it can be overwhelming. But now that all her brothers are growing up and eventually going off to college, it should eventually be a quiet place with just her and her mother.

Rauscher family: Nina recently gave birth to her second child, a girl called Amie. She's been very stressed out lately; staying at home, cleaning and having to care for her two children as well as herself. Very different from the life she used to live with Dina. Her and her husband are still close, but there are moments when she just wants to be left alone.
Spencer is a very suspicious character. Constantly thinks about other women, including Cassandra, even though they have no bolts for each other. He still stalks her from what I've seen, but whenever I play another household and someone comes to visit, Spencer just walks straight through the house instead of knocking. He's the only Sim I've ever known to do this, and I still don't know why. He's not cheating on Nina currently, but he's desperate to have an affair. I think he's giving old Don Lothario a run for his money...
Fernando is now a teenager and the spitting image of his dad. Less of a creep, though. However, he is a Romance Sim and almost everyday after school, he's bringing a different girl home. Hopefully he won't turn out like Spencer, but it's very likely.
Amie is a toddler with one day until becoming a child. She seems to have more of a bond with Fernando than with Nina and Spencer.

Goldman family: Dina's marriage is going much better than Nina's. She still loves Joe as much as she did when she married him, and doesn't think about having affairs with other men. She is also a good mother to Lois, which is surprising. I think she may be pregnant again, but I can't tell just yet.
Joe is a good guy; loving husband to Dina and loving dad to Lois. Not much to write about, though.
Lois is now a child and is doing pretty well in school.

Dreamer family: Cassandra and Dirk made up and they're actually friends now, which is a relief! Not much is going on in Cassandra's life, but she's pretty sick of Spencer Rauscher trying to call her all the time. Her husband is totally oblivious to all of this.
Darren is still lazy; doesn't have a job and is even more relaxed now that he doesn't have anymore diapers to change or babies to feed. I'm not gonna lie, I like Darren Dreamer, but he's quite boring.
Dirk is doing slightly better in school, but isn't happy at the moment. Still upset over his break up with Lilith, he's been trying to meet other girls to get over it, but he doesn't feel the same. I feel bad for him, so I want to set him up with someone special.
Jared and Molly are now children, and both are adorable. They are doing well in school, and are very close with their family. Jared and Molly are especially good friends with each other.

Lothario family: Don is stuck in a rut, and he's not enjoying it. Every day is the same for him; get up for work, go to work, get home, spend time with his girls and then off to bed, day in, day out. He misses the days when he had about 5 girlfriends on the go and none of them knew about each other. He'll never be a perfect family man. I might find him a couple of girlfriends on the side just to keep things interesting.
Kaylynn is heavily pregnant again. The odd thing about this is that it feels like she's been carrying the baby now for what feels like 4 Sim days, rather than 3. I'm not sure if this is the case, but it seems like she should have given birth by now. Maybe I should just be patient. Hopefully it's not a glitch with my game or something?
Rosa is a toddler, one day from becoming a child. There's not really much to say about her yet, but she's totally unaware of her parents marriage slowly disintegrating...

Pleasant family: Daniel is only a few days away from becoming an elder, and his life is back on track. He truly loves Mary-Sue, he keeps getting promotions from his job and everything's going great. Staying away from Kaylynn had a positive impact on his life, and he is realising that.
Mary-Sue got a new job and she's doing pretty good in that. She is also a few days away from becoming an elder, but it seems like it is too soon for her to retire. Hopefully old-age won't be too restricting for her.
Angela is planning to go to college soon, but she can't wait to move in with Dustin and eventually start a family with him. Everything to do with Dustin is a big priority to her at the moment.
Lilith is still yet to find a boyfriend, but I'm working on it. One of her most frequent fears is still to run away from home, and that's bothering me. But I can't get her and Angela to stop fighting!

Burb family: John has gained a lot of weight, and I don't even know when that happened. He's loving his job and everything's going well for him.
Jennifer gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. Their names are Sidney and Ella Burb. She's been trying to juggle her career and her children's care, but she's doing a good job of it.
Lucy will be starting college soon. She is still single, but I've been trying to get her to meet people. I did the boolProp cheat and shift-clicked on her and chose "Show Sims Gender Pref", and it turns out that she is bisexual. I may even find her a girlfriend, but it depends on who she has the most chemistry with. She'll probably meet her future husband or wife in college.
Sidney and Ella are now children and have just started school. They have quite a normal childhood and they are happy.

Oldie: Herb and Coral are now deceased, they died just 2 Sim days apart from each other. I never really played the Oldie family, so I didn't realise how quickly that would happen.

More to come soon!
Forum Resident
#575 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 12:34 AM
I'm in the midst of destroying every relationship of the Pleasants. Mary-Sue kept her job thanks to the wonderful Ignore button so Daniel's little affair could continue a bit. Lillth is befriending her sister again so that way in the future she can go behind Angela's back and start cheating on Dirk by dating Dustin. Angela will be doing the same, except with Dirk. The sisters are probably going to have a kid with each boy in I end up installing a teen pregnancy mod. Mary-Sue is going to be falling for the maid as well, so whenever Mary-Sue looks away, Daniel can go woohoo with Kaylynn or whatever her name is and when Daniel isn't looking, Mary-Sue can do the same. If all of my mods are compatible, I'll be getting InTeen specifically so that way Angela, Dustin, Dirk and Lillth can also be woohooing with Kaylynn. (Yes, all of them.) I don't know how Kaylynn will be able to make a schedule for all of them but I'll make it work. Kaylynn will obviously be having tons and tons of children from the three men. I FORGOT! Mary-Sue will also be dating Dustin and Dirk... if I forgot to mention that.

I'm more twisted than I originally presumed. Oh well. It's The Sims - can you blame me?

I cannot wait to start with the Goths...

I ramble a lot, and get confused easily, so my apologies to you in advance.
Page 23 of 29