Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#151 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:50 PM
Default J.D. Harper
With only a few minutes to spare before the bell rang, J.D. pulled into the parking lot, parking his old and, quite honestly, shabby car in an empty spot. Like always, he didn't feel like being there, and would much rather be at home, still in bed. But knowing how his mother would otherwise find an excuse to start vacuuming his room this early in the morning, he'd eventually crawled out of bed. His body had been aching from the fist fight he'd managed to get himself into the night before, but it was worth it. All the anger and frustration that had built up in him during the day, he'd gotten out of his system. Although that didn't mean he was in a cheerful mood. He never was. There was a part of him that was always angry, no matter what he did.

Stepping out of the car, he could feel that his left shoulder was still hurting. The guy he'd fought had managed quite a few punches, but luckily, none of them had been in the face. Unlike J.D.'s right hook. That one had left a nasty split lip on the other guy's face. That was what you got when provoking J.D.

After locking his car, J.D. lit up a cigarette on his way to the main entrance, but just before he entered, he flicked it away and let what was left of the smoke in his lungs filter out through his nose. Just like "good little boy".
The thought made him smirk.

About a minute later, he entered the class room. Hesitating only for a moment, he shot a look over at a certain someone, before striding down to the back and stopping by the desk next to his friend Leigh's, staring down at the unfortunate student already sitting there. That was all he did. Still, his eyes spoke volumes, and within seconds the student had gotten the message. Panicked she grabbed all her stuff from the desk and scurried off to another, allowing J.D. to slump into the now empty seat.

(((ooc: A small request for those of you who write in first person; please include your character's name in the title bar of your post. Otherwise the rest of us will have to flip back and forth between your post, and the first page. Thanks.

Also, the "certain someone" mentioned will know who she is. * at trampled*)))

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Advertisement
#152 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:54 PM
Default Iris Scott - Is a Violet-Eyed Klutz
Iris looked up. "Oh, I'm sorry. I should have watched where I was going..." She said very quickly before her violet colored eyes widened, making her appear slightly frightened. After all, she was what was known as an 'oddball' and if anything was embarassing, bumping into someone was just enough ammo for some preppy girls.

She turned around quickly, and walked very quickly to her desk. To her slight uneasiness, Bradin decided to take a seat near her. She opened her backpack and realized that her english book must have fallen out. She then felt a tap on her shoulder and saw her english book in the hands of the attractive boy.

"Oh...thanks." She said shyly and gave a half smile.
#153 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:06 PM
Default Delainee Rose and Daniel Go To School
Delainee Rose, you are just the cutest girl to ever live!” it was Great Aunt Rika who appeared over the slumbering Delainee, whose mouth was thrown open wide and drool slopped over like an overflowing dam. Rika’s hand placed tenderly against her cheek as she cooed. The young blonde’s eyes creaked open to reveal a sterling silver. Delainee rose and blinked, confused. What time was it? The sky outside was a murky gray, and the texture reminded her of thick gravy. She glanced at her clock, and frowned. 7:02 AM.

Great Aunt Rika purred as she bustled about the room, placing clothes back into the enormous closet and arranging a rather messy pile of makeup, “You know, your brother has been up for two hours now. He’s such a good boy. So charming. He painted me a lovely picture of a…well…I don’t know what it is exactly. Since he’s into that abstract art, but it’s beautiful simply--oh DELAINEE ROSE! Look at this exquisite flower I picked in the garden the other day, my~ isn’t it lovely? Beautiful? Gorgeous?” the woman placed the strange little red flower to her nose and began to twirl about the room. “It’s as if it’s the symbol of everything that is fall! It tells us--today, you should dress in vibrant colors and change! Change into something filled with a unique nature and beauty like the changing of the leaves of autumn!” she thrust the flower into the air and placed her hand to her heart, her eyes shut as she sighed.

Delainee blinked again, but gave a thick saccharine smile. The morning routine then ensued, she rose from the bed, brushed her teeth and her hair, applied a thin layer of makeup and a thick batch of eyeliner, and fled back into her room to slide in front of her closet, where she slopped on a random array of mismatched clothes. It was then that she skipped into the kitchen, where Daniel sat awaiting her, two Poptarts in his hands.

“Come on, Del,” Daniel grinned, his silver eyes that reflected Delainee’s own glittering in the sunlight. “We’ve got to get going. We want to be there early, right?” So, the two left the house munching on the Poptarts as they went.

First period was English with Ms. Summers. Delainee Rose and Daniel entered, and their enthusiasm seemed to emanate from like an aura from them. Delainee spotted Iris and squealed, plopping into the open seat that another lad hadn’t filled. In turn, Daniel sat behind Delainee. He bit his lip in distaste upon noting that the desk was askew, in fact, the entire line of desks was off. The red-haired boy fidgeted in his desk and chewed on his index fingernail, scooting it as best as he could in order to at least obtain a bit of symmetry.

Meanwhile, Delainee beamed at Iris, her chin cupped in her hand, “Hey Iris~” she chimed, knowing that that day would be a great day. She could feel it in her bones.
#154 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:12 PM
Default Seth Valmont - Application.
Name:
+ seth.
+ valmont.

Age/Class:
+ junior.
+ sixteen.

Clique:
+ jocks.

After School Activity:
+ football.
+ soccer.

Brief History/Personality Description:
+ personality - seth is a normal guy with a not so ordinary life. he's charming and sweet, and hates attention that he gets. it's not that he really hates the attention, he just hates being a trophy for the popular girls. athletic and rather intelligent, seth's intelligence is always overshadowed by his adept soccer and football skills. being the quarter-back, seth is always the one that everybody carries after the game. charasmatic and kind, seth is the perfect guy really. he hates overrated, materialistic people like the girls in their little cliques of popularity. he's just looking for the perfect, sweet, and generous girl that doesn't care about the logo on clothing.
+ history - born to two succesful people, his mother is a CEO of a famous cosmetic company and his father owns a record label. growing up, he didn't exactly have a silver spoon in his mouth unlike other rich kids. he didn't take things for granted. going to the most elite school all through elementary and middle, seth excelled in academic not to mention sports, getting onto the soccer and football varsity team since eigth grade, seth has continued his excellence in sports and academics in brooklake.
Anything else you might want to add:
+ has a girlfriend, [insert name of some prep]. although they have broken up long before, she still thinks they're dating.
+ really hates his position in the little circle of popularity. he hates being the boy toy of the popular, being the hottest guy in school, hates being the star player. he hates the attention of the stupid girls. he just wants to be normal.

Picture:

#155 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:14 PM
Sophie Herman
Sophie awoke to the class room nearly full. As she looked around she spotted some people from the looks of the attire she would get along with. Pulling her head phones from her ears she turned of her ipod and pulled her tote into her lap.

Taking out her sidekick , that her ex bought her, she looked through some texts from some friends back at home. While reading her texts Sophie overheard some students talking about a Halloween Dance. Sophie thought this would be a great idea to meet some new friends but wasn't sure who would actually go to a school function. I mean no one likes to be here during the day why come back at night?

Putting her sidekick away Sophie grabbed her notebook out of her bag and started to doodle with her favorite pen. Thought shes not very good at drawing its something that she does when shes bored. She looked up from her drawing of a little kitten and saw that J.D had made sure he had his seat. Sophie hoped that he wouldn't be taking that aggressiveness out on her because shes pretty much happy person all the time and drama and fights are not her thing.

Glancing at the teacher she sensed that this could possibly be a nice teacher, maybe one that didn't wake her from her lovely naps or one who didn't yell at her for not doing all of her assignments. I mean sometimes just laying out reading a book is more exciting than sitting at a computer writing a paper about some old dead writer.Going back to her drawing she wondered when is this class going to start.
#156 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:14 PM
"Oh...thanks.""Iris said shyly as Bradin handed her english book back. "Think you lost it as you bumped into me" he said with a wink and smiled.

' That girl has weird but really awesome eyes ' he thought to his self and pulled all of the stuff he needed for this period out and looked around after that.

The class was filling quickly and suddenly some blonde preppy guy mumbled something about ' now buy me that f***ing watch dad '

"Poor spoiled pretty boy" he said quietly and rolled his eyes before he started to watch Iris a little, in a way no one would really notice.
Scholar
#157 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:18 PM
Default Essa| English Class|
It has been a few months since Essa and his family have set foot on American shores, and even though they struggled at first, they fell in line with the American way of life. Things were looking good. Essa fitted in well with the rest of the student body, his father was promoted and now works as the head of the Kuwaiti Embassy in America. His mother was able to open up a clothing store and it was booming, and his favorite aunt was enjoying her job as a teacher in Brooklake High that she was staying for the whole year!

The alarm began shaking and ringing, but Essa was already awake as usual. He was dressed, groomed and had all his school stuff ready near the living room door.

His mother called out to him. “Honey, breakfast is ready!”

“Coming mother.” He checked himself up in the mirror; everything was as it should be. He smiled to himself.

Downstairs his mother, father, sister were getting ready to eat. “Where’s my aunt?” He asked.

“Oh she’s just going to get some things then coming back.” His mother looked at him. “Don’t worry you won’t be late.”

They ate in silence, enjoying the sounds of autumn. The hum of a car punctured the peace, and it was followed by the sound of a door opening. “I’m back!”

“That’s her! Bye mom, dad, sis.” He leaped from the chair and ran towards the door.

“Have a good day at school dear!” his mother called out after him.

“You’re late.” Essa said to his aunt

Amused by the statement his aunt replied “Well duh. I am a Kuwaiti. We need to get you back to normal. You’re getting too Americanized.” She playfully swatted his head. “Let’s move!”

~Few minutes later~

The car stopped in the teacher’s reserved parking space. Essa and his aunt stepped out and began walking towards the large public building.

“Okay Essa. Go to class before the bell rings. If you’re late I’m noting going to help you out. I already did that three times this month.”

“Good luck with first class. Give them Hell.” He smiled waving at his aunt.

“Well do sweetie!”

Essa walked into English before the bell rang and sat next Georgina. “Morning G,” he eyed the book she was reading. “What happened to the new one I bought you?”

Essa, hoping to cement his friendship with Georgina, had bought her a Shakespeare collective series. The cover was made out of pure leather, the pages of Egyptian papyrus and the writing was golden ink. “Well?” He repeated.

((OoC: Essa needs a boyfriend! Who's willing!?))
#158 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:29 PM
Default Iris Scott - Will Be A Living Doll For The Dance
Quote: Originally posted by BeautifulWeirdo
"Oh...thanks.""Iris said shyly as Bradin handed her english book back. "Think you lost it as you bumped into me" he said with a wink and smiled.

' That girl has weird but really awesome eyes ' he thought to his self and pulled all of the stuff he needed for this period out and looked around after that.

The class was filling quickly and suddenly some blonde preppy guy mumbled something about ' now buy me that f***ing watch dad '

"Poor spoiled pretty boy" he said quietly and rolled his eyes before he started to watch Iris a little, in a way no one would really notice.

Iris blinked a couple times before smiling back and said "Yeah, I'm kind of a klutz", and turned around to see Delainee and raised her eyebrows, both a greeting of hello and a 'did you just see that?!' kind of gesture. She opened her book to the correct page and took out a lime green folder and found her homework. She set all of this neatly on her desk and tapped her polished fingernails on the desk : needless to say, they were painted plaid. Iris pushed a lock of blonde hair behind her small ear and turned to look at her friend, Delainee.

"Hey, Del." She said quietly. "Did you get this class' homework finished?" she asked with a joking smirk. She knew Delainee always did her homework. It was just a little joke among the friends. She then looked at the boy and noticed that he was avoiding her violet gaze. She raised her eyebrows and turned back around, taking out her notebook once again to work on her poetry, this time adding in doodles of sunshine and flowers.
#159 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:51 PM
"Yeah, I'm kind of a klutz", Iris answered after a while and Bradin just smiled, since Iris talked to one of her friend and started to draw some waves and stuff on a sheet of paper, since Ms. Summers didn't really paid attetnion that moment.

Jamison heard the comment of the dark haired surfer dude in fron of him earlier and still starred at him. "As if he knows anything about me or what I'm saying" he mumled quietly, hoping that one of his friends would show up soon and save him from the hell of boredom,
#160 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:55 PM
Default Delainee Rose&Daniel
Delainee gave a tiny little nod to Iris's inquiring expression, and then leaned forwards in her desk to get a better look at the young man who had helped her out. It wasn't often someone so fetching from another group dared involve themselves with someone as odd as Iris and the rest of their group. Delainee let out a little giggle and turned back to her books to sort through her stuff.

"Hey, Del," Iris's quiet voice spiraled into her ears, and Delainee knew precisely what the next question would be. "Did you get this class' homework finished?" Delainee cast her a side glance and smirked.

Her next actions startled a few people at her side, as she thrust both arms into the air and yelped, "Oh, yeah you know it!" in a sort of macho-man tone. She then brought her arms back down upon the desk and smacked her head down firmly against its surface, and a girl nearby her looked over with concern. She must have been new, though, because she leaned over and asked another girl if she was mentally challenged. It wasn't a stupid question. Delainee Rose was about as close as they came, sometimes.

Meanwhile, Daniel cleared his throat repeatedly as he adjusted the thing atop his desk neatly. Pencil in the exact center of the pencil holder, binder tucked into the little metal tray beneath the desk, paper at the center of the desk with a black pen on the right side and a red on the left. He sat a fat eraser that looked like a blob of black, gooey snot in the upper right hand corner of the desk and grinned at the organization of his thinking space. However, he was forced to pull out his eraser when he discovered a long, black pencil sketch across the desk.

He listened to Delainee intently as she addressed some boy a few desks over.

"Hey, you boy, what's your name?" she questioned, and she had a bouncy tone in her voice that he recognized. His aggressiveness at tackling the pencil mark faded as the line disappeared, and he returned the eraser to the upper right hand corner again.
#161 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:01 PM
Default Chad
Chad revved his motorbike a final time as he pulled into the Brooklake High School parking lot and pulled it to a halt. Turning the keys in the ignition, he took hold of the base of his yellow and red helmet and slid it casually off his head, allowing his shoulder length brown hair to waft in the gentle wind, something he knew the girls would be admiring and talking about later. Chad high fived the other members of the football team and began into the High School, his red bomber jacket loosely fitted around a white tank shirt over his toned stomach as it was pretty cold that day.

Parting ways with his jock mates, Chad flicked the dial on his locker and shoved his book bag inside. As he began towards his first class, he flipped out his cell phone and replied to the early morning texts he had already received. He briefly stopped at the doorway to his first class and took in the students already seated; noticing that none of the cheerleading were there yet so the choice of seating was limited.

“Hey miss,” Chad said, holding out his hand to high five Miss Summers who was seated at the front of the class.

Walking casually to the back of the classroom he dropped into a seat next to a pretty brown haired girl and a spare seat on the other side, just so if anyone else did come in they’d be able to sit next to him. As Miss Summers started the class, Chad noticed Sophie, a blonde girl he’d seen around before doodling in a notebook and took out his own pen.

Hi Sophie babe, you wanna hook up after class – Chad

He scribbled a note on a sheet of paper he tore from his own notebook, and chucked it at Sophie

(( OOC: feel free to be the brown haired girl next to him, if you're a brown haired girl lol ))
Instructor
#162 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:18 PM
Default Galen (jock)--1st period
People were slowly filtering into the class, claiming seats and making small talk. Galen saw Chad, a guy on his football team, enter the room and he nodded in hello before opening up his spiral notebook and flipping to a free page. Taking out his pen, Galen hurriedly scribbled a list of items he'd have to try to pick up at the store after football practice--milk, eggs, bread. All essentials. He quickly tore the sheet of paper from the notebook and folded it up, shoving it in his pants pocket before anyone could see. Slouching in his seat, Galen looked around the room, smiling as he met the the gazes of others.

-----------------------
(((short and boring, but I wanted to get something in before I leave for a few hours)))
#163 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:23 PM
Default Dana | Ms.Summers English Class
I heard the chair squeak as someone sat in the seat next to me. I turned my head to see Chad sitting next to me, writing some note and throwing it at Sophie. I rolled my eyes, continuing to write down ideas for the Halloween ball. I wasn't particularly interested in sitting next to Chad, but it would be rude to just get up and walk away--as tempting as it was.

I looked around to see even more people had walked in, some talking, others doing nothing. I scanned the room, hoping to find someone to talk to--I was bored, and I was wondering when classes would start. Sighing I put my chin on my head, finishing up my list.
Banned
#164 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:47 PM
Default Jenny Emerson
The alarm rang, Jenny got up quickly and turned it off. She took a shower then put on her favorite red sweater and jeans, straighten her hair with a flat hair iron, then sprayed on a bit too much perfume. Jenny ran down the stairs and into the kitchen, and greeted her mother and father. It was the same as every morning, her mother was making breakfast, and her father was reading the newspaper. Jenny ate breakfast quickly along with a cup of coffee, even though she was already hyper to begin with, coffee only made her even more hyper. She ran back to her room to grab her backpack, then ran back downstairs and grabbed the car keys.

Jenny drove her car into the school parking lot, and almost hit one of the parked cars. After parking her car she ran to the school and up the steps, and tripped. She opened the door to the classroom and walked in. "SCHOOL, WOOHOO!! Don't'cha all LOVE school?!" She yelled, as if she was exited, but she was actually being sarcastic. She sat down at the back of the room and pulled her ipod out of her backpack and turned it on, then sat there, lost in her thoughts, blocking out what was going on.
#165 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:50 PM
Default Sophie
As Sophie sat scribbling something soft hit her in the head and fell to the floor. She looked up to see Chad, a good looking guy, smiling at her. She pick up the crumpled up piece of paper off the floor and read it.

Hi Sophie babe, you wanna hook up after class – Chad

As Sophie read the note she looked back up at Chad he seemed pretty full of himself but hey you should never be quick to judge. Sophie picked up the pen shed been doodling with and replied.

Hi Chad,
I'm not sure how things work around here but where I'm from hooking up is basically meeting up with someone and making out and then on and then on. And well I'm not up for that but if you want to go out and show me around town and actually get to know me than sure. But let me make this clear I'm not a slut and I will not be your sleazy bimbo that you keep as arm candy. Not to insult you or anything thats just how alot of boys that are similar to you act.

-Sophie.

Than Sophie crumpled up the paper similar to Chad and threw it to him. She studied him for a second. She wasn't sure if she liked what she saw. She really wished she had some more friends so she could get their opinions.

Sophie leaned over and tapped the girl next to here on the shoulder and keeping her voice low so as not to be overheard by Chad or others she asked, "Psst, hey Dana, thats your name right? What do you think of the kid Chad? Is he one of those use her lose her kinda guys? Oh and my names Sophie, Sophie Herman I transfered here from California."
#166 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM
Default Daniel & Delainee Rose
Daniel let out a yelp. Well, actually, it was more than a yelp. It was more like a quiet scream. Some idiot bumped into his desk, where he'd been stacking erasers neatly across his desk to pass the time. Each one had been meticulously aligned into stacks with no more than three erasers per stack, and those towers had been set into an almost pathetically neat line. Now, they were all across the floor, some thumping to a stop, others rolling dangerously far away. All thanks to the fool who'd barged through without even offering up an apology.

He wrung his hands nervously then, eyeing the rubber bits with an anxious nature. Should he pick them up? Should he leave him there? Before he could make a move, Delainee was in the floor, scooping them up for him. He smiled in thanks, slightly embarrassed.

Delainee returned to her desk then, and bounced up and down there. She wanted to get up and move around, or converse with someone about...well...anything. The guy she'd talked to had proved to be about as amusing as eating broccoli was tasty. Not very. Bored out of her mind, she reached up and began to play with the hair of the boy in front of her.
#167 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:06 PM
Hi Chad,
I'm not sure how things work around here but where I'm from hooking up is basically meeting up with someone and making out and then on and then on. And well I'm not up for that but if you want to go out and show me around town and actually get to know me than sure. But let me make this clear I'm not a slut and I will not be your sleazy bimbo that you keep as arm candy. Not to insult you or anything thats just how alot of boys that are similar to you act.
-Sophie.

Chad sat back and re-read the piece of paper that had just been thrown back to him. It certainly wasn't what he'd expected as a reply, but at the same time something about her reluctancy to "hook up" with him was oddly alluring. He didn't think any girl at that school would say no to a request like the one he'd sent her, but a really pretty girl just had, and he loved it. All guys liked a challenge after all. As Sophie and Dana moved to talk to each other, Chad scribbled down another reply, this time thinking about the words he was going to write.

Sophie
No offence taken. And yea I'd love to show you around and yes, get to know you. Maybe I'll convince you to make out afterwards - Chad
#168 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:07 PM
Default Dana | Ms. Summers English Class
"Psst, hey Dana, thats your name right? What do you think of the kid Chad? Is he one of those use her lose her kinda guys? Oh and my names Sophie, Sophie Herman I transfered here from California," she whispered.

Slightly startled I turned around and extended my hand.

"Yeah, I'm Dana," I said smiling. "Chad? I wouldn't know, I never even really talked to the guy. I'm assuming he's that kind of guy, wouldn't know for sure though."

I looked back at him, shaking my head a little. "I personally wouldn't go out with him, but that's just my opinion," I whispered back. "I guess you could give it a shot." I shrugged, not sure what she should do. I hadn't really gone out with anybody since I left my old school, so I was just as confused as she is.

"SCHOOL, WOOHOO!! Don't'cha all LOVE school?!" Jenny yelled as she came into the room. I jumped, turning to look at her as she sat in the back of the room. I turned back to Sophie, still startled at what just happened.
#169 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:16 PM
Default Izabel - Entering English Class
Izabel

Waking up at 7 o'clock, Izabel was known to take forever to get ready. On dates it took her hours to get ready and she would be extremely picky. Izabel was the type of girl that would put on ten outfits and wouldn't be happy with an outfit until she tried on the fifty sixth one. Clad in a black mini-skirt with white polka dots and a pink tanktop that barely covered her chest, Izabel's walked out of her large mansian house with her white Abercrombie tote in hand. Entering her red corvette, Izabel pressed the pedal with her her black stilletoes and got to the school just in time.

Passing through the halls, boys whistled, girls greeted her, and teachers stopped dead in her tracks, criticizing her outfit silently. Sure it was definitely risque but Izabel got away with these types of outfits every single day and it was no big deal if you saw her practically naked.

Grabbing her books from the locker, Izabel examined herself in the mirror and applied some lipgloss. Looking gorgeous like always, she entered her English class taught by Ms. Summers. "Hey Chad!" Izabel said with a pout as she sat down, putting her tote to the ground. Chad was the kind of guy Izabel liked. Stupid and hot.
#170 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:26 PM
Default Chad
Chad smiled mischievously as Izabel sat down next to him, a pout across her pretty pink colored lips. He let out a low whistle when he saw her outfit, and his smile became even bigger. Izabel was one of the hottest girls in the school, and one that Chad had yet to date; although it was certainly on the agenda.

“Hey babe,” Chad retorted, watching out of the corner of his eye as Sophie unfolded his latest message, “looking hot as always. And what flavor is your lipgloss today? Do I need to guess or are you going to let me have a taste?”
Test Subject
Original Poster
#171 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:37 PM
((cherry, would you mind if the boy was Eeric? His hair *is* quite long and easy to play with. :] If not, I'll edit. It may not make sense seat wise, since he was in the back, but he's bored out of his mind))

Dainty fingers were becoming intertwined in his silken hair. That was odd. Letting his head relax and roll back, his amethyst eyes gazed upwards into the eyes of the girl behind him. Eeric was completely passive, not at all phased by her actions. In fact, it almost had a soothing affect over him.

"Want to braid it?" he said, his deep voice seemed to smooth out the air around it. "At least until class starts."

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Ghandi
#172 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:55 PM
Default sophie
Sophie glanced over at Chad before reading his note he was lustfully looking at Izabel who just made her dramatic entrance. Looking like most of the Bel Air girls back at home. Reading Chad's note Sophie decided that Chad wasn't really her type but then again she did like a challenge once in a while.

Chad,
Sounds like fun I'll have to take you up on that offer sometime.Here's my number for when you can tear your eyes from Izabels breasts.
-Sophie 555-555-5555

"Hey Dana, can you pass this to Chad please. I might take him up on his offer but who knows" Sophie smiled and handed the note to Dana.
#173 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:00 AM
Default Izabel
A small laugh escaped Izabel's lips as she heard Chad. Yes she was easy but not that easy. She was more tease than a slut who would make out with anybody except that changed when she was drunk. You see, Izabel wasn't the one to handle alcohol very well. After a couple of drinks, she could be seen making out with some guy.

"Chad!" Izabel replied with a smile, her cheeks blushing, "you know I'm not THAT easy." She lightly pushed his shoulder in a joking manner. "Cause if I was, you would've already got it."

Izabel was used to guys hitting on her, she was hot, or so the boys said. She loved the attention, she loved having everybody's eyes on her and she loved making girls jealous. It seemed like she was perfect and had everything and truth be told, she really did.
#174 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:03 AM
Default Delainee Rose
[TS, that's perfectly fine.
Oh--and new pictures for Mel are up~]

Much to Delainee's surprise, the dark boy leaned his head back, and his raven hair spilled out before her. She was captivated by its beauty, how well kept up it was. The only other guy she'd seen with such glossy hair was Daniel, and that was only because he was obsessively clean. She trailed her fingers through it, and was once again startled when he spoke.

"Want to braid it?" the boy questioned in a rich voice. "At least until class starts."

Delainee Rose beamed, and then chimed, "Sure!" For a moment she sat silently, her energy and thoughts channeled into the task of neatly dividing the silken darkness into three equal sections. But, Delainee Rose wasn't one to sit quiet for long, and she commented in a chipper tone, "You know, I swear I've seen you around but I have no idea what your name is. I mean, I don't know who half the people in this room are... I'm terrible with names. You can tell me someone's name twenty million times and I just can't remember. I mean, if I talk with them a good amount of course I remember, but like...if you're trying to describe someone odds are I will have no idea who you're talking about. Like the other day Danniboy was trying to tell me about this girl he thought was pretty, and turns out she's been in all my classes every year... or something like that. Still don't know who she is. But..um..what was my point, again...oh! Yeah, what's your name?"
#175 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 12:13 AM
Default Dana | English Class
"Hey Dana, can you pass this to Chad please. I might take him up on his offer but who knows," Sophie said as she handed the note to me. I turned around to see Izabel with Chad. She was all over him, and I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Chad," I said. "Here." I placed the note on his desk and turned around. I didn't even bother to read the note, it wouldn't of been right. I slumped in my seat and sighed, I was so bored, there was nothing to do.
Locked thread | Locked by: AtropaMandragora Reason: RP continued in new thread
Page 7 of 96