Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 4:52 AM
Default The Thumbnails Hate Me
-_-" This must be the sixth time that I've tried it ingame.

I made a top, y'see, and added a custom thumbnail to each design. It's 256 x 256 pixels and in .PNG format.

It worked, but the default patterns I set on it revert back to their original colors and sometimes there isn't a top at all . . . or a body:

It just colors her legs with the first channel's pattern/color.

I looked around but couldn't find anything to help me . . . so, could an all-knowing custom content wizard help me?

I'm using CTU for this . . .

*obvious distress*
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 11:43 AM
Wow - well I can tell you that adding the thumbnails didn't screw up the mesh . You say sometimes - so it's not the same every time? Have you edited the file at all between these different problems occurring?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Wow - well I can tell you that adding the thumbnails didn't screw up the mesh . You say sometimes - so it's not the same every time? Have you edited the file at all between these different problems occurring?

Yes, I changed the default pattern/color on each design inbetween testing it out ingame. Then, around the fourth or fifth time I just remade it again.
Twice, the default colors changed, and the other four or five times I tried it, there was no torso.