Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy morphs added to six game clothes - updated 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 3rd Jun 2010 at 7:52 PM - Updated 4th Nov 2010 at 3:09 PM by CmarNYC : Update to package

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:14 PM
I've been wanting something like for a long time, so thanks! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 8:15 PM
I agree with sleepalldaypartyallnight! Thank you! It's bout time someone did something like this!
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 9:04 PM
Thanks! The lack of pregmorphs is irritating. <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 10:15 PM
What a very cool idea!

Sold my Soul for Rock 'n' Roll
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:22 AM
Thanks, much needed!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 1:22 AM
This is really great. We needed this so bad. Shame on EA for leaving it to people like you who make stuff. Thanks!

RIP Liono my sweet kitty. You will be forever missed.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:06 AM
More maternity clothing is so badly needed, I really appreciate your work. And thanks for going the extra step to make a custom thumbnail, that really helps a lot!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 2:44 AM
Very nice thanks. Nice touch with the icons too. Now all we need are some Elder Preg morphs.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 11:41 AM
Excellent! I posted this on my Sims 3 Maternity Blog
Thank you!
Theorist
#11 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 5:39 PM
I really need this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 12:10 AM Last edited by keepmesafe10120 : 8th Jun 2010 at 2:34 PM. Reason: update
edit: never mind, works great w/ AMB

does it work for Ambitions?
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 3:39 AM
Oh thank you... These are so much better then what came with the game.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 5:21 PM
I totally appreciate this and the work you put in it. Thanks for making my game fabulous and interesting.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:49 AM
Thanks for doing this!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:16 AM
Thank you so much! It's so boring to see the Sim moms always in the same clothing! Most I hate the "formal" dress, that looks like a nightwear (nightmare).
Scholar
#17 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:27 PM
Awesome! ThankYou! Needed More Maternity Clothes Sooo Badly!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 1:11 AM
Thank you. We need more maternity wear in the game.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 6:15 AM
A thousand thanks! I am so tired of the maternity dress for both daywear and nightwear.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 12:57 PM
amazing !! these are beautiful at least ill have a variety of clothes now thnx alot :3
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 1:14 AM
Thanks, so tired of that fugly dress and that same old shirt and pants. Not sure there would be as many women in this country if all mothers had to wear ugly maternity clothes like that.
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 5:54 PM
I am having problems getting this mod to work for me. I have re-done all the mod/packages things so that its in Documents now, and deleted my old cache files, yet when I play the game I don't get the option for these clothes in CAS. I have no idea what I am doing wrong and desperately need help.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:36 AM
I have the clothes in my CAS, but when my sims get pregnant they default to the Maxis outfits, even if I already have the outfit set as one of their preset ones. How do you get your sims to wear your maternity clothes? I love them and want to use them.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:55 PM
Fredthelog: Do you have other custom content working in your game? If not, your setup is probably not correct. Check that you have a Resource.cfg in your Mods folder.

tibby13: Are you sure you're using my set, not the default EA clothes? Did you choose the ones with the pregnant symbol on the thumbnail? Unfortunately the Ambitions CC symbol is right on top of the pregnant symbol I made - I'm uploading a fix. If it's not that, I really don't know why they wouldn't work in your game.
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 4:28 AM
Default I do.
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Fredthelog: Do you have other custom content working in your game? If not, your setup is probably not correct. Check that you have a Resource.cfg in your Mods folder.

Yes, I do have the Resource.cfg in my mods folder. But I don't have any other custom content on the main game. Ive went through the mod setup instructions like 4 times and I can't figure out what I am missing.
Page 1 of 2