Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:44 PM
Delphy your breasts are magnificent! Thank you for allowing me this great experience!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#52 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:50 PM
I think thats the first time somebody has ever said my breasts are magnificent. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'm a guy.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
#53 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 10:52 PM
lol I read that a second time, and realized how wrong it sounded....
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 11:22 PM
This is the best thing ever. I was so sick of not being able to make a realistic self sim.
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 12:21 AM
:o. You are my hero.

How do you do it?
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 2:38 AM
Yay, this is great :D. Whilst you can make some sims RIDICULOUS, I think this will help make some sims look better.

My only question is, will this mean we might be able to expect even more sliders? Like feet, hands, legs, maybe even height? This is a great breakthrough, and will hopefully lead to even more :D
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 4:26 AM
Thanks so much for these. I'm thinking this will put me back into the S3 game to some extent anyway. Just couldn't stomach every sim looking like a pubescent girl. And I am a girl. Want my girls to have variety and uniqueness - not card board cutout likeness. My guys will appreciate it also!

Check my stories out -Tales of Ville Peche' Crazy Town
Babylon Rising Crazy Town
Mother Function
retired moderator
#58 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 4:47 AM
I know the overwriting the jaw slider is a glitch but it makes all of the female sims have varying breast sizes which is kinda cool actually! Is there a way to link a slider to another slider without overwriting it?

And I absolutely love having boobage options

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Forum Resident
#59 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 7:54 AM
It looks good, it might need a little work on some tops though. And maybe a good custom skin thats designed to work with this?
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#60 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 7:57 AM
Inhuman_One: The slider itself only works targetted to the bones, so if there are issues with some tops, then it's actually the tops that are the problem, not the slider, and there isn't anything I can do about it.

daluved1: Technically yes, you can link them, but I still need to fix the jaw height one.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Field Researcher
#61 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 2:39 PM
Work absolutely fantastic. Thank you Delphy.

All we need is some butt sliders and my Sim ladies will be H.O.T....lol

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Test Subject
#62 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 5:26 AM
Delphy, would you pls make some butt sliders and crotch sliders for male sim?

pls! pls! pls!

I admire you so much!

you are my hero!
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:44 AM
I think I'm falling in love with you!! AMAZING!!! i really can't wait to test this out and i'll be looking out for your other sliders especially the height ones!! it seems like all my girls are taller than my guys... and i like super tall guys so i really need to fix that!
Test Subject
#64 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 8:52 AM

She is a teen
Thanks Delphy Can't wait to see the other sliders
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#65 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 12:06 PM
Thanks Delphy, I love the fact that I could play around with boob size but with my passion for making sims, the fact that it overrides the jaw height slider is a deal-breaker. But so much props for even trying to do this. Just a few suggestions when you get around to it - Eyebrow (thicker, thinner) and eye length sliders. Can't wait for you to upload your sim height slider. My poor Barack Obama is such a little shortie.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Test Subject
#66 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:01 PM
Thanks Delphy. I found out about this mod through a post on the the TS3 Exchange Forum. (Numerous people are petitioning for official chest/waist/hip/etc. sliders.) Some of these glitches I've read about (and seen) are a bit discouraging, but I'll keep waiting, and hoping one day all the kinks are resolved, because this is something I need.

And to all you people asking for requests: This ain't Burger King, you don't get it your way! You get it Delphy's way, or you don't get it at all! :-P
Scholar
#67 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 7:58 PM
I found that removing the hack, adjusting the jaw height, and the reloading the game seems to be working....

EDIT

Nevermind, it was a hack conflict O.o Problem solved lol
Field Researcher
#69 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 还还还不错
Delphy, would you pls make some butt sliders and crotch sliders for male sim?

pls! pls! pls!

I admire you so much!

you are my hero!

You're REALLY not supposed to make requests here...No matter how much you love Delphy :P

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Field Researcher
#70 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 10:14 PM
Are these sliders only avaliable at sim creation? Or is there some way this could be used to modify existing sims? I do not use create-a-sim at all. I play with the existing game-given sims and populate through their children. I would love to have more diverse body shapes for my town but am not looking to create new sims.
I'm guessing this won't work for existing sims?
Test Subject
#71 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 10:49 PM
Wow Delphy... this is brilliant. How long have you been sequestered away grinding these out?

They work wonderfully--furthermore, I didn't even realize there were that many elements to control when defining the female breast!! Of course now there is probably some poor girl out there that is looking in a mirror and fretting "hmmm..... well I think my fullness and scale are OK, but now I am not so sure about my vertical height!"

But your nifty little plugins lead to a question...one which is probably rudimentary and does not have to be answered by you (just someone who can set me straight). One of the biggest confusions I am having with creating my own clothing is "texture" vs. bumpmaps vs. the shape (i.e. 3D texture) of the underlying mesh. [If a mod needs to move this post, I am sorry--I just had the impulse to write this and didn't want to let it pass.]

I know that the texture map in the RGB channels controls the texture (the illusion of same anyway) such as folds in clothing, a satin finish or a bumpy seam. But I have some CC that I have downloaded where someone (Morgade? either from TSR or here) had written a hack to increase the breast size generally (nothing like your add-ons obviously). And other tighter female clothing CC has the nipple protusion -- not shading but an actual shape.

So illusory textures are in the texture maps, so if someone made clothing with the nipple protrusion (or the larger breast size), would that be in a bumpmap or the mesh for the clothing or the body mesh? Or is the "mesh" that people refer to when speaking of clothing actually refer to a new body mesh?

The nipple question sort of became more difficult to avoid after your hacks. The skins many of us use (or at least I do), are the latest from Rose--a decent recolor and they also seem to change size from the default maxis breast and butt as well. So after using her skins, the breast is a bit larger, but upon examination, the nipple is a painted--and contoured with highlights and shadows but not actually providing shape. So do you know (if you have looked at her package).. is her skin a "mesh" too? or is this just a texture?.

Sorry if this is basic, but I am trying to grasp the mechanics of the applications and the layers of everything (texture map, alpha, stencils, etc.) It is very confusing (like your hack affecting most clothing, but not certain items). As to each element/layer, what throws me is determining what contains (or can contain) what, and if whatever is contained in that particylar layer/mesh---does it affect layers or textures wrapped on top of it?

Hope that makes sense. Thank you!

Of you know of a tut that actually goes through all of this in detail, that would be great. I just have not found one that lays it all out. Every tutorial regarding a tool or modding covers these concepts narrowly -- only as it relates to their specific tutorial. Also, people throw different words around interchangeably (skins vs. meshes. vs. textures) all of which adds to the difficulty if you are not familiar.
Field Researcher
#73 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 12:01 AM
They work fine for me, but they have random names.
Anyway, I'm testing now how they genetically work. I'll show you the results!
Test Subject
#74 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 1:12 AM
Works amazing! No bugs so far.

So they tell you they love you, but turn their back later.
raWr.
Test Subject
#75 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 1:14 AM
Hey Delphy

Great mod there are only a couple of things. Is it possible to get rid of them for males (my guys dont have boobs to tweak) and can this be put into another tab. Im not sure if that one is possible but BlackCat007 did something like that with his food overhaul mod.

Thanx for a great mod

maccarox481

P.s. worked fine.
Locked thread | Locked by: Delphy Reason: Test complete
Page 3 of 7