Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#326 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 4:16 PM
awesome entry Jonesi

Great start Essa

I'm sorry to see Leticia go Melody... I understand that moving is difficult.

Yes there are many tasks, but they're fairly easy to complete.

Good luck girls!
Advertisement
Theorist
#327 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 11:17 PM
Thanks Wayne and Jasmin.

Wayne, I will put Sable for upload @ Insim when I will finish my entry.

Jasmin, here's a useful tip by Destin (SimsArtThat): http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...57&postcount=42. You'll find other tips there aswell.
Lab Assistant
#328 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:22 AM
Wow, Essa, Jonesi - your pics are gorgeous! Sort of makes me glad I have to move so I don't have to compete with guys anymore >.> J/K :P

Blah... thanks Azor; if I wasn't up to my neck in cleaning, I'd try to get an entry -- but it'd be really bad, as I don't even have the energy to think anymore -lol- Besides - no one really likes Leticia anyways *glances at poll results* :laugh:

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Test Subject
#329 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Essa
Wayne, I will put Sable for upload @ Insim when I will finish my entry.

that'll be great! Sable probably can make beauty queens with the ugliest sim! Can't wait to get her in game!

Jonesi you work veeeeeeeeeery quickly and u produced quaility work! GJ and GL all!
Lab Assistant
#330 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 3:04 AM
Default Agostina Deluca
Task 1:

Task 2:

Task 3:

Task 4 The Beginning:

Task 5:
Down in the dumps:

I was in a horrible car accident just before my big break! I looked like Frankenstein!! I felt so hurt and sad that I had missed this event that I waited so long for! Everyone felt so bad for me, they asked me to work in the modeling agent office until my cuts and body healed! And they did and I'm fine now.

Tsunami Disaster UNICEF:
Theorist
#331 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 9:30 AM
Michele I PMed you.

Melody, good luck with your cleaning. I will leave next Friday for holidays and I should do so too but I truly hate cleaning. :eviltongu

Wayne, I hope Sable will make pretty babies. *fingers crossed*
She's still looking for M. Right and she can't lean on me because I don't play with my models. I don't have time to play the game.

Fire, I noticed this morning that my internet at home was acting up. If my entry isn't complete during the week-end, they should be in Monday.
#332 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:44 AM
I shall start working on my entry tommorow, i've been in and out of hospital all week after collapsing at school. Sorry for any delays.
Theorist
#333 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:08 PM
Default Questions
Quote:
You must have a child or a baby in your arms.

I don't remember that sims can hold a child in their arms. :confused:
I assume it should be a toddler, I'm not sure though.

Is it fine to have other sims in the pic (toddler or children) or do we have to pose with only one? I don't know what I'm gonna do yet.

2. Is my "Miss Versatile" logo fine? I struggled to make it in Photoshop, then switched to Paint Shop but I'm not sure I did it right.
Jasmin, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better now.
#334 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 12:36 PM
Thanks Essa, still a little wobbley on my feet and I'm a bit sick and tired of blood tests but i'm feeling alright at the moment
#335 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:58 PM
Default Evangelise Colins : Round Four :
Girls best friend.

Banner.

Hobbies.

Click here for better quality.

At the carwash!

I used to work for a small car business and soon the owner of the company wanted me to attract customers by washing their cars, sexily of course. I was given a sleazy outfit and made to wash my body aswell as the car, it wasn't a very nice job!

Fat.

A very beautiful friend of mine was invited to a modeling company to see if she had what it took to be their new cover girl model, I tagged along and ended up entering myself. I was so confident and excited, I had selected my best outfit and couldn't wait to see what they thought of me. They loved my cheekbones and eyes but said I was too fat. I went home without my best friend and stripped to my underwear. I suddenly hated my very slim frame and used to throw up after meals. Fortunatley my friend helped my up on my feet and she told me I was perfect and well, here I am now.
Theorist
#336 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 12:34 PM
Fire, my internet access at home isn't working since Friday. I'm not officially dropping out but I just want to let you know.

Jasmin, beautiful B&W shot.
Michele, I love your banner.
Original Poster
#337 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 3:49 PM
Gorgeous entries Jasmin and Michele

Quote: Originally posted by Jasmin
I shall start working on my entry tommorow, i've been in and out of hospital all week after collapsing at school. Sorry for any delays.

I hope everything is ok Jasmin, please feel free to ask for more time to complete your entry.

I don't remember that sims can hold a child in their arms. :confused:
I assume it should be a toddler, I'm not sure though.

Is it fine to have other sims in the pic (toddler or children) or do we have to pose with only one? I don't know what I'm gonna do yet.

2. Is my "Miss Versatile" logo fine? I struggled to make it in Photoshop, then switched to Paint Shop but I'm not sure I did it right.
Jasmin, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better now.

You can have one or several babies, toddlers or children in your pic Essa. You can be hugging the child, you don't necessarily have to be lifting them.

2. your MV logo is fine

Fire, I noticed this morning that my internet at home was acting up. If my entry isn't complete during the week-end, they should be in Monday.

Fire, my internet access at home isn't working since Friday. I'm not officially dropping out but I just want to let you know.

Don't worry Essa, your entry seems pretty much done
Theorist
#338 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:11 PM
Here's me again. :D

I just came back home to found out that my Internet access seems to be working. :confused: I'm really happy. Like anyone else I hate when it malfunctions which means no phone, no TV and no Internet. :eviltongu
Lab Assistant
#339 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 2:14 AM
Thank you Essa and Fire! Essa you already know how I love all your work! I hope your computer is better!

Jasmin, I hope your feeling better, sorry to hear things like that!
#340 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:43 AM
Thankyou everyone for your concerns, I shall complete my entry today Plus my blood test results are coming back next week, damn NHS So hopefully everything will be fine, im glad to be apart of such a caring community
Lab Assistant
#341 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 1:05 PM
I'm done. All your pictures look lovely! Good luck. :hide:
#342 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 6:04 PM
Woo!
I started working this morning, and now i've finished at .. 6pm. LOL!
Oh well, roll on last place
Wish I could of done the unicef one, but I have to write christmas cards ^^
http://forums.sims2community.com/sh...9&postcount=335
Theorist
#343 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 9:04 PM
I'm finally done.

Great work everyone and good luck.
Original Poster
#344 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 3:16 PM
Great work Essa, Michele and Jasmin :D

The final Round ends today at 12 noon CST... in about 2:30 hours
Original Poster