Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:40 PM Last edited by 5M0K3 : 5th Nov 2011 at 6:25 AM.
Have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character?
Seriously guys... I know we all have. I know I recently have. Y'know the book "The Vampire's Assistant"? (Yes I am fully aware it was made for people like, half my age, that's something we all have to deal with) Well I recently read it, and TOTALLY fell in love with Evra Von. Totally honest.

:lovestruc :lovestruc

So have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? (Book, video game, etc... I'm not sure about movies, if you fell in love with the character then sure, but if it was the actor/actress, then that's a real person, DUH)

I know you're guilty of it just as well... Don't try to make me feel guilty!
:lovestruc

:lovestruc
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:44 PM Last edited by HarVee : 4th Nov 2011 at 10:56 PM.
Yes, Once.. But it wasn't 'love' like I'd have fun in the bedroom with you, if you were real kind of 'love' though..

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 12:02 AM
DEFINATELY Dani Phantom from Danny Phantom for a few months. Then I got the hots for L Lawliet from Death Note. Still in love with that guy. Even though he's dead.

Life Stage: Teen Traits: Hopeless Romantic, Computer Whiz, Couch Potato, Shy Partner: Ted
School: High School Career: Writing; Fan Fiction Drafter Miscellaneous: Rich; Scorpio
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 2:13 AM
It's strange, but I really loved Young-Goon from "I'm a Cyborg, but that's okay." I just really loved that whole movie. It's one of my very favorites, but there's something about that adorable face...

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 2:19 AM
Harley Quinn, from the Batman series.

Admittedly, I have a thing for psychotic chicks.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:05 AM
He's not a fictional character, but much fiction has been written about him. I've been in love with King Arthur for many, many years.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:17 AM
Kagamine Len
Inventor
#8 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 3:43 AM Last edited by GigaRevival : 9th Nov 2011 at 6:57 AM.
Death from the Sandman Series:

Selene from Underworld [don't judge!]:

Both Spike and Drusilla from Buffy. I have a thing for slightly insane, morally ambiguous, quasi anti-hero characters:

Edit:
Forgot about this fella':

I just realized I also apparently have a thing for paranormal/supernatural characters. *shrug*

"Goonies never say die."
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:56 AM
Okay, when I was a kid I thought the Brawny Paper Towel Guy (the one with red hair and the stache) (yeah I know) was cute. Then I liked Mr. Spock. HEH.

I wouldn't say it was love per se. But I did have some attraction.
Banned
#10 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:09 PM Last edited by Lance : 6th Nov 2011 at 5:07 AM.
When I was 10 I LOVED Xena. When someone told me she was Gabrielle's lover, I was fiercly jealous.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#11 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GigaRevival
Edit:
Forgot about this fella':

ooo Kaidan Alenko - ME's oestrogen bait as I live and breathe - I'm not sure about the ME3 version of him though. His face looks funny (to me).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:44 PM
I have fallen for several well written characters. Top character being Lestat but also Lasher (from another Anne Rice series) and a few Stephen King heros. I have a thing for Harley Quinn too but mostly I feel sorry for her because I know Joker is using her and she just doesn't get it even though I think she should.

When I was going up the stairs I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today I wish I wish
He would go away.

Alors voilà Clyde a une petite amie Elle est belle et son prénom C'est Bonnie A eux deux ils forment Le gang Barrow Leurs noms Bonnie Parker et Clyde Barrow - Serge Gainsbourg
Alchemist
#13 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
When I was 10 I LOVED Xena. When someone said me she was Gabrielle's lover, I was fiercly jealous.

She was?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Scholar
#14 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 10:19 PM
Yes. I am in love with Link. Nuff said.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GigaRevival
Death from the Sandman Series
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/....jpg?1318992465

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 11:40 PM Last edited by alayaya : 6th Nov 2011 at 1:15 AM.
Yeah!

Fox Mulder
Spike from Buffy
Max from the movie Penelope (James McAvoy)

I get really wrapped up in movies and tv shows...

Oh I forgot about Alistair from Dragon Age!! Oh man I loved him....

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Nov 2011 at 1:18 AM
I fell in love or have have crush with sasuke of naruto (I love silent type chars. xD)
and Eduard of Narnia (esp. on voyage of the dawn treader)
kyle/Adrian of beastly (the book), he is so romantic I dislike the movie.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 12:35 AM
Huuuuge crush on Ianto from Torchwood. sigh
Banned
Original Poster
#19 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 1:37 AM
I don't be the one to keep preaching the same thing but uh...

Evra Von.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:22 AM
Haha Elena Fisher, the look just adds to the greatness (uuncharted 1,2, maybe 3)

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#21 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
Haha Elena Fisher, the look just adds to the greatness (uuncharted 1,2, maybe 3)

She's "ight" but, she can never beat Evra Von! MUAHAHHAAHAAAAA!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:28 AM
Evra Von has green skin, she is NOT human

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#23 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:29 AM
Evra Von is not a human either! He is a snake-boy. Read the book.

Wait just a fig... Did you just call Evra Von a she? For your information, Evra Von is a male!
Top Secret Researcher
#24 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:31 AM
She looked like a girl from that angle ! not my fault!

GTA V
Banned
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:34 AM
Are you implying Evra Von is shota?!
Page 1 of 10