Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jericho

by simsample Posted 28th Dec 2011 at 5:56 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2021 at 8:09 PM by simsample : Resurrected dead links!

521 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 292 Feedback Posts, 228 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 21
Test Subject
#501 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 2:46 PM
Oh God... This is wonderful.
I never believe that doing the laundry could be that profitable lol :P
Test Subject
#502 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:56 AM
Are there dive spots?
Test Subject
#503 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 4:00 PM
Files are broken, won't Extract
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#504 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 11:38 AM
Thank you so much for this amazing world, it's truly a masterpiece! Have only played Sims 3 for a year and only just discovered this stunning world (was using a 7 yr old computer - ancient - but now we have a PC beast and wanted to try bigger worlds). Have now completed all of the tombs except one and I'm stuck.

Can anyone help me with Jericho Cemetary tomb? Need to go back into a previous room but it's now filled with dart traps on the wall. Not sure how I hide further comments in a spoiler box as don't want to discuss it all in plain view (don't want to spoil things for anyone reading this).

Any help would be really appreciated, thanks in advance. :)

And once again, huge thanks to simsample for this amazing world. Some of the tombs are the best I've ever seen, beautifully designed and cleverly thought out. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#505 Old 11th Jan 2015 at 1:38 AM
I love Jericho! My legacy family has been enjoying it of late.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#506 Old 16th Jan 2015 at 9:57 AM
I'm using WinRAR & it keep saying file 12 is corrupted.
Mad Poster
#507 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 4:32 AM
Thanks for sharing this world.I hope to be able to use it in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#508 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 7:08 PM
Beautiful city! Can't wait to play in it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#509 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 4:12 AM
I've used quite a lot of custom worlds and I have to say this is by far my favourite. I first used it for my runaway sim challenge, and having her rummage through the junkyard, which looks brilliantly rundown, then to spot rats running around. Amazingly detailed.
I wish it was more populated, but at the same time I could enjoy making families to move in around my main game.
I love this world.
Test Subject
#510 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 10:09 AM Last edited by JohnDJ : 31st Aug 2015 at 10:23 AM.
Default First Impressions
I just downloaded this world, and have only played it for about 3 hours now. From what I've seen so far, the town is empty. This isn't a surprise, since I did see quite a bit of that in the previous comments. (I simply spent about half an hour creating 7 or 8 families in the CAS using just random everything and moved them into the small houses & I have NRASS Story Progression installed so it won't take long to fill up the rest of the town.) I've also noticed that there aren't very many big (40x40 +) lots that are in the town at the start. I did also notice that there were at least 3 Dive Bars, 2 Dance Clubs, and 3 Lounges in there... REALLY?!? Who drinks like that any more? I didn't seen any Elixer Consignment Shop in there; am I missing it somehow (which wouldn't surprise me with as big as this town is) or was it just not included?

All that being said, I am overall very impressed with this town. The details in each and every one of the lots make them all unique and very interesting. (I seriously considered moving my Sim into the Rundown Shack, but the lot was too small, so I didn't.) I don't know if it was supposed to be there or not, but I had my Sim hold a protest in front of the City Hall and had a rat run right through the middle of the crowd right about the time another sim was coming out of the building! If I'd been expecting something like that, I'd have recorded it... It was just priceless.

I'm really looking forward to exploring more of the town over the next few days (at least).

Thanks for such a stunning world.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#511 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JohnDJ
I just downloaded this world, and have only played it for about 3 hours now. From what I've seen so far, the town is empty. This isn't a surprise, since I did see quite a bit of that in the previous comments. (I simply spent about half an hour creating 7 or 8 families in the CAS using just random everything and moved them into the small houses & I have NRASS Story Progression installed so it won't take long to fill up the rest of the town.) I've also noticed that there aren't very many big (40x40 +) lots that are in the town at the start. I did also notice that there were at least 3 Dive Bars, 2 Dance Clubs, and 3 Lounges in there... REALLY?!? Who drinks like that any more? I didn't seen any Elixer Consignment Shop in there; am I missing it somehow (which wouldn't surprise me with as big as this town is) or was it just not included?

All that being said, I am overall very impressed with this town. The details in each and every one of the lots make them all unique and very interesting. (I seriously considered moving my Sim into the Rundown Shack, but the lot was too small, so I didn't.) I don't know if it was supposed to be there or not, but I had my Sim hold a protest in front of the City Hall and had a rat run right through the middle of the crowd right about the time another sim was coming out of the building! If I'd been expecting something like that, I'd have recorded it... It was just priceless.

I'm really looking forward to exploring more of the town over the next few days (at least).

Thanks for such a stunning world.

Hi JohnDJ, this world was made way back in 2011, before the Supernatural EP was released. Hence no Elixir consignment store. It has one of each type of the Late Night bars, so that your sims can complete the opportunities if they start a band. I created the world primarily for myself, to suit the way I played the game and to fit some sims that I created. You can download those from my EA page if you like, I provided a link in the front page. NRaas Story progression has a rapid immigration option which you could use. There are many effects (like the rat) used in this world, as I like small detail. My daughter tells me that you can remove lots and add larger lots with the in-game world editor, which was a feature that caused routing problems back in 2011 when I built this world. Apparently it works better now with the latest patches. I did make an update to this world for Showtime (it's uploaded here too), but it was about that time that I abandoned Sims 3 altogether, as it was apparent that you would need a world the size of Australia to be able to incorporate the hundreds of lot types that each EP brought with it. I hope you have fun playing, thanks for your nice comments!

Thanks to all of the other great commenters, and to everyone for downloading and playing my world.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#512 Old 6th Oct 2015 at 2:19 AM
This world looks awesome! I haven't played Sims 3 is quite a while, but this may actually get me to start playing again. Thanks!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#513 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 7:39 PM
For anyone who has had trouble downloading this world from the altenative download locations, please try again. I uploaded the Sims3Pack, CAW files and resources to Sim File Share. Links on front page.
Inventor
#514 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 5:46 PM
Hello and thank you for sharing such a lovely world.
Please, a question: I saw a link to an alternative download at Sim File Share, where there is only one Sims3pack file. I am guessing that this is the updated downloading option, that is, that instead of needing to get all original 12 .rar folders posted here, now I can get the world by just downloading that sims3pack file, am I right?
Again, thank you very much for your work!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#515 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 6:19 PM
@RedMallie Yes that's correct; I have to split the file into parts to upload it to MTS, as there is a filesize limit. SimsFileShare has a higher limit, so I can share the Sims3pack intact there.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#516 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:57 PM
Thank you very much!!!
Lab Assistant
#517 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 6:13 AM
would you please make us a gift and clean the world to have no custom content needed and use all EP's and stuff packs?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#518 Old 23rd Dec 2016 at 1:02 PM
@mysteryhouse Sorry, no- I don't have all of the EPs and Sps, unfortunately. The only CC needed is Riverview, and I did do a version for Showtime. Otherwise, you could download the CAW files and modify it for yourself. See the Download page or my journal for a link to download the files.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#519 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 3:47 AM
@simsample, thank you for creating this great world.
It can be said that I "grew up" between Jericho and Lunar Lakes; Now that I am playing Sims 3 again, it will be a fantastic experience to rediscover it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#520 Old 20th Jan 2022 at 2:51 AM
This looks awesome. Will definitely be installing this once I work out a few bugs in my game. Love the attention to detail, the inclusion of tombs, etc. Way nicer than many EA worlds.
Page 21 of 21