Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 7:49 AM Last edited by PapaEmy : 25th Jan 2016 at 8:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mapat
Oh noooo....I did like you said,
1. press win key + R
2. type services.msc, and hit enter
3. look for "Connected User Experiences and Telemetry", right click on it, choose Properties and then do these steps: a. stop, b. disable and click apply, c. exit and restart your laptop, but now Windows can not start. It just flashes and there was one message saying something about "not able to log in". I have been trying to get it to appere again but no...This message is written on my phone so you must forgive my wrongspellings.....Heeelp....

This means that you might have more than 1 account in your windows and one of them haven't log out properly when restarting, you might have local account and microsoft account and have switched user somewhere and one of them haven't log out properly, either way whether you have more than one account or only one account you need to log out first.

Here's what you need to do, in the login main menu, press control+alt+del, choose the last user account you haven't log out properly then log out, if all of your user accounts have log out properly, pressing control+alt+del won't bring you nowhere just like if you have only 1 user account in your windows.

Note: If this not working, don't worry since there's nothing wrong with your windows, it's just a case about logging in and out properly and it will let you log in again after you have log out properly when you forgot to log out when you did switched user in the middle of doing something, if control+alt+del doesn't work, try sign-in option.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 4:46 AM
Phjuuu....got it sorted out, dont know how but now I am building and a happy
Just so d!@*£# annoying to have to dodge the updates all the time.....Well, it could have been worse
Again, thank you so much :lovestruc
Instructor
#28 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mapat
Phjuuu....got it sorted out, dont know how but now I am building and a happy
Just so d!@*£# annoying to have to dodge the updates all the time.....Well, it could have been worse
Again, thank you so much :lovestruc

you're welcome..

just make sure you don't switch user in the middle of something without logging out, because win 10 will restart automatically after updates (or it can be set to request schedule to restart after updates) but we forgot that we haven't logged out in the other user account, that happened to me as well in the past, I didn't remember what I did exactly to fix it but I remember it was by pressing control+alt+del and then go somewhere from there and managed to logged out.

Note: it's better to set the restart schedule for the up coming updates, so it won't mess up the logging menu again in the future
Page 2 of 2