Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 5:03 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sliders, and the different categories.
As the title says, this is about sliders. Now. I love them, they are amazing. Fitting hats, masks, and so forth. One thing I hate is, if I'm fitting a mask in Everyday, it automatically fits a completely different mask in Formal.

I don't want the mask or hat to be fitted with both categories, because when you are wearing different masks or hats, they will always fit differently.

My question; is there a way to make one mask or hat fit on Everyday, then make a completely different mask or hat fit in lets say Formal.

Because I said. I have a Sim that I want a gas mask for Everyday and a Masquerade Mask for Formal. In which they will fit very differently. Because when getting the Gas Mask to fit, the Masquerade Mask looks like it is being sucked into the Sim's face.

So. Is there a way to make the slider to work for different categories not just it working for ALL.

Thank you for reading,
Yazoo

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 1:49 AM
Unfortunately it works like a true slider and, like hair color, can't be changed per each category. An option might be to have one of the items set with sliders and another set as a different accessory, like glasses.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2016 at 3:53 AM
Well, crap. Thank you, for replying. It means a lot. I guess I'll have figure something out.

But thanks again for replying

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013