Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nursery Add-Ons: Spruce up your BG and FT nurseries.

by Honeywell Posted 11th Oct 2011 at 7:16 PM - Updated 5th Aug 2023 at 12:51 PM by Honeywell : replaced link - thanks Kaylynn!

171 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 117 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 7
Test Subject
#101 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 1:03 PM
The bouncinater 3000 and the baby dangler doesnt work, it wont let me put my babies in the bouncinator or under baby dangler :S? The rest is great though! ^^
Theorist
Original Poster
#102 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 5:05 PM
Thanks everyone for your comments.

Quote: Originally posted by Awesomegirll
I really like it but when i try to put the baby on the bouncer it doesnt work ( Nor the dangle master. Do i need AL? )
You do need Apartment Life, I'm sorry.

Quote: Originally posted by lorelei92950
Looks wonderful but in the download section you mention we might need animation fixes...how do we know if we need them? And of we do, where do we get them?
"Animation fixes added for those without the Oh Baby! store items. If you're experiencing a problem with your sims putting the baby on the ground instead of in the baby dangle or the bouncy chair you need these files." If you do need the animation fixes you'll find them under the download tab labled, HW_nursery_ANIMATIONS-FIX.

Quote: Originally posted by Mousemoo
The bouncinater 3000 and the baby dangler doesnt work, it wont let me put my babies in the bouncinator or under baby dangler :S? The rest is great though! ^^
Mousemoo, you need the animation fixes I mentioned above.
Theorist
Original Poster
#103 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StrayKat
I dont have the garden expansion stuff and im trying to combine the cribs in a jack and jill style. Any tips? pleaaase and thaank you (:
I Love these by the way! and i would love to use them for my twins!
StrayKat, if you've never used cheats to decorate your best bet is to search for a moveobjects on tutorial--there are a lot out there that will give step-by-step directions with pictures. If you're just having a hard time lining up the cribs using the snap objects to grid cheat, try placing a tile down that's divided into four sections. The grid from the tile makes it much easier see where exactly you should be placing your objects in order to line them up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 14th Feb 2012 at 12:21 PM
This is too cute. I love everything that touches the babies!
Test Subject
#105 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
Oh my God! This is PERFECT for what I need! Thank you! :D

Mine doesnt work it comes up with a word document even though i have downloaded and have the sims 2 disk
Theorist
Original Poster
#106 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2Genius
Mine doesnt work it comes up with a word document even though i have downloaded and have the sims 2 disk
Hi I'm sorry you're having problems installing this and I would like to help you but I don't have a clue where you're going wrong. MTS does have an excellent tutorial on installing CC though so you might want to give that a try. Just read everything and take it step-by-step and you should be good to go. Here's a link to the custom content faq so you don't have to search around for it:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...Fracking_Idiots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 6:43 AM
Thank you, I really love this set!! I just bought a new computer and having to do over all my custom content for Sims 2... =/
But finding this set has made it all worth it!! Love =D
Banned
THANKS POST
#108 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 9:50 PM
Perfect for little toddler sims thanks a lot.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#109 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 1:02 AM
Im definitely favoriting this for later use! I don't have FT at the moment but am planning on getting it soon. Brilliant idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:07 PM
amazing set. i've been trying to re-create the image you have in the overview with the beds either side of the changing table but have been unsuccessfull. can you tell me how this was done? congrats on the awesome set though. it really is one of my favourite downloads.
Theorist
Original Poster
#111 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy47221
amazing set. i've been trying to re-create the image you have in the overview with the beds either side of the changing table but have been unsuccessfull. can you tell me how this was done? congrats on the awesome set though. it really is one of my favourite downloads.
Thank you, it makes my day to hear it.

If you don't have the quarter tile placement that came with M&G you'll need to use boolprop snapobjectstogrid false and moveobjects on. Place a crib and changing table like normal and then place the second crib to the right of the changing table. Activate your cheats and move the crib on the right towards the left until it matches up with the changing table. There's a 1/4 tile gap between meshes so if you're having trouble lining up the crib and changing table you can use a floor with small tiles as a guide. Use boolprop snapobjectstogrid true and moveobjects off to deactivate the cheats. I hope that helps.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#112 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 1:16 AM
I'll try this with my new deformed little toddler girl!
Test Subject
#113 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 6:21 AM
so i downloaded this but caint get it it to come on my game !!!! someone help me please !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 1:43 AM
this is so much better thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:30 PM
i have no idea what is wrong with this download! When i try to make my sim put the baby on the other half of the crib to make it play with the dangler, my sims just put the baby in the position you put them in a crib! and the swing, same thing! is there a way you could help me fix this bug??!!!!
Theorist
Original Poster
#116 Old 6th May 2012 at 10:37 PM
Cookie, download the file named HW_nursery_ANIMATIONS-FIX.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 19th May 2012 at 9:11 PM
Hi i loove the set but when i played everything acted fine except for the bouncinator there was no animation to it when i played it. But other than that i loved it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#118 Old 19th May 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosierose4229
Hi i loove the set but when i played everything acted fine except for the bouncinator there was no animation to it when i played it. But other than that i loved it.
Hi rosie, I'm happy you like them.

Did you mean sound instead of animation, though? EA disabled the sound on their originals and after playing these for awhile with the sound on I understood why--they were extremely loud and easily lost sinc with the animations so I disabled them again. If you did mean the animations don't work then I hope you post back so I can help you getting it working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 11:39 AM
nursery
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 10:01 PM
Thank you for the Baby-Toddler stuff. The Miller Family really loves it, and fits in their small house perfectly.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#121 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 11:00 AM
Very very great and cute work,congratulations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:31 PM
I love it! It's perfect! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 6:31 PM
I've always appreciated your creativity, these add-ons are awesome!
Theorist
Original Poster
#124 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kellylikescookies
the problem is that when i put my sim on the bouncilator 3000 is it just puts it on the floor and it says error occurred with this objects and it says cancel reset delete.. same with the danglemonster but gj sorting this out, but you could update it.
Hi Kelly

In order for the toys to work you need to have Apartment Life and the animations fix if you don't have the original Oh Baby! store items. If you have both of those things and they still don't work if you attach the error log I'll be happy to look into it.
Test Subject
#125 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 12:47 AM
This is PERFECT! I love this! Soooo cutee! Thanks for making this! (:
Page 5 of 7