Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 10:38 PM
Default Allow all clothing for all heroes?
I do apologize for asking about cheats so often & posting so often!

But I was wondering, is there a cheat or mod or some sort of download that allows for example, clothes which bard's can wear to be worn by the monarch?
I don't like that it's limited, it may sound silly, but I like each of my heroes to have different outfits for different 'occasions', especially the monarch
If anyone knows if this is possible some how, please let me know! ^^
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Skittlenut
I do apologize for asking about cheats so often & posting so often!

But I was wondering, is there a cheat or mod or some sort of download that allows for example, clothes which bard's can wear to be worn by the monarch?
I don't like that it's limited, it may sound silly, but I like each of my heroes to have different outfits for different 'occasions', especially the monarch
If anyone knows if this is possible some how, please let me know! ^^

I don't know what you've tried. Have you tried disableclothingfilter true ?

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 2:16 AM
Ah! No I didn't, I just did that now after reading this and it worked Thanks ^^
#4 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 8:09 AM
FYI: it doesn't unlock ALL clothing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:25 PM Last edited by ladyskye : 31st Dec 2011 at 5:42 PM.
FYI: I know that. The original poster asked for a cheat and I gave him that. There are several mods in the list that the op can use, like Shimrod's. They are all in the list, and the op has to do some of the work.

I like playing The Sims. I don't like to be played like a Sim.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 7:19 PM
There are several mods to unlock various articles of clothing, armor etc. I would suggest checking Grimreefer and Simmodder's threads.

Yes it is the clothes that makes the Sim
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 7:55 PM
I'm using Treeag's AutoDisable Clothing Filter, and it's working pretty well, except I sometimes see doubles of outfits down the list.
#8 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 1:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Whatsgoingon
I'm using Treeag's AutoDisable Clothing Filter, and it's working pretty well, except I sometimes see doubles of outfits down the list.

that's because there are doubles...
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 2:19 PM
try Disableclothingfilter on