Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:21 PM
Default Object that can't be caught
Hi.

I'm creating a cornice set for Sims' houses. I cloned a painting to do that because I want the cornice disapear when the walls are "down".
The problem is that in game, when I place the cornice, I can't remove it, modify the style, etc. The cornice can't be caught.

Can you help me please ??

Jim.
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 9:47 PM
That sounds like the bounding box, and it might be too small. What I would try is adjusting it via the VPXY. Not sure if this will work or not.

In this tutorial I show how to make it smaller, but maybe it will work for this? I guess I would also look at what size your footprint is. Someone else had a similar issue but I am not sure if it was resolved.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=382724
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 10:29 PM Last edited by TheJim07 : 28th Dec 2009 at 10:49 PM.
That doesn't work :s. In fact the bounding box was not where the object is (higher because it's a cornice). I changed the values but that doesn't work...

About the footprint : (x,y) ; (X,Y) -> (-0,425;-0.411) ; (0,425;-0,331). But I want the Sims can walk under the cornice.