Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 12:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I click the play button and it just goes black?
Whenever I click the play button in the launcher, it opens up to the Sims 3 tab and it just goes black. No sounds, and I can only move my mouse. I can't go into windowed mode and I have to turn of my computer to get rid of it. I'm using a MacBook Pro.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 8:45 PM
have you tried bypassing the launcher to see if that helps?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Dec 2014 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
have you tried bypassing the launcher to see if that helps?

I'm not too sure what you mean by that, sorry.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2014 at 12:01 AM
UPDATE: I think I fixed it. I decided to clear out all my CC, (I was deleting them by name of creator) and strangely enough it was one thing that I noticed: Whenever I tried to delete Anubis's CC in large groups it would say that the Heartline Tank Top (or something like that) was in use. I deleted that one bit of CC and it worked again...I've never had problems with that particular bit of CC before, but it's all fixed.