Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 6:53 PM
Particle Glitch with cc cribs, high chairs, and potty chairs.
I've been having this awful glitch with cc cribs, potty chairs, high chairs, baby clothes, and the Into the Future crib. What happens is when i zoom in on the baby or toddler i get these weird particles that are either red, orange, brown, or black and that block my screen and the only way for me to see again temporarily is to go to the map view and zoom back in. On the map view sometime i also get an entire blacked out map that i can't see anything on..The only way to temporarily fix this is to rotate the camera which only sometimes works. Please help me if you know how to fix this!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:22 AM
Err, either a corrupted game or outdated drivers? Does this happen in every game, both old and new?
Pretty Space Pony
retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 7:44 AM
This only happens when the toddler/baby is using those objects? It sounds a lot like it's the NighttimeDaytime boots issue. The furniture isn't the problem, the baby/toddler is. You have bad CAS CC that is enabled for babies/toddlers but doesn't fit their shape. More info here and here.