Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#351 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 7:20 AM
Granted, but it spins around playing 'baby' by Justin Bieber.

I wish I had a jaguar.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Advertisement
Scholar
#352 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 8:17 AM
Granted. You're a jaguar.

I wish today I can go out. This is christmas eve, for god's sake! T_T

Hey there! :)
Banned
#353 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 9:05 AM
Granted, you are abducted by aliens and return MAN PREGNANT.

I wish men could get pregnant.
Scholar
#354 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 9:06 AM
Granted. Men can get period too.

I wish everything came back to normal..

Mad Poster
#355 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 9:39 AM
Granted, it's all normal...for a goldfish.

I wish I didn't need sleep.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#356 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 10:43 AM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 24th Dec 2011 at 12:34 PM.
Granted, but then you never sleep, so Candyman is seen... by you. Normally Candyman would use his hook to open your room door, and then use his bee infested eyes to see you laying there, and he would tuck you in. But now he is mad about you seeing him, and spewing flies..... attacks.

I wish Jingle Bells would play when I hop.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Scholar
#357 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 1:56 PM
Granted. You hopped every second in the Christmas Eve and the Christmas Day, nonstop.

I wish I have some new undies..

Mad Poster
#358 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 2:09 PM
Granted: You get a whole room full of Sponge Bob and Patrick in all sorts of colors! Lucky you!

I wish it was as easy to uninvite a vampire into your home as it was to invite him in the first place.

Mad Poster
#359 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 3:44 PM
Granted, you uninvite him, but when you go outside to get groceries he flashes by and tornadoes you.

I wish that people were born with clown hair.

Banned
#360 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 5:05 PM
Granted, but they shed it 5 hours later and grow normal hair.

I wish grapefruits weren't so damn bitter.
Mad Poster
#361 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 5:15 PM
Granted: You're bitter instead. (Try the ruby red - they're delicious! And don't eat the peel!)

I wish I wasn't sick.

Mad Poster
#362 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 5:25 PM Last edited by KKiryu007Joker : 25th Dec 2011 at 5:39 PM.
Granted, but now you lose the use of your computer, and so it is sick.

I wish there were yaks in my living room.

Banned
#363 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 7:25 PM
Granted, but they smash your computer in. (LIKE YOUR FACE)

I wish people didn't think I am a troll.
Mad Poster
#364 Old 25th Dec 2011 at 7:27 PM
Granted they don't, though sometimes they think I am.... I don't wanna be a troll, so I am a llama.

I wish this thread wasn't about to be locked.

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Spam spam spam spam.
Page 15 of 15