Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

"Prairie Style" Bedroom Suite (Updated 10/3/05)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 675 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 46,151 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 4th Sep 2005 at 11:31 PM
Updated: 3rd Oct 2005 at 7:29 PM - Vanity Table now recolorable
"Prairie Style", The Bedroom Suite...

*UPDATE* 10/3/05 --
Have edited the Vanity Table, it is now recolorable, please download again if you wish to recolor or use any recolors made for it, sorry if this caused any problem.
Kat

Sorry about the long wait, I was hoping the new version of SimPE would correct the animations as promised, but alas, it did not, and every time I imported a mesh with animations, it crashed the game. So, I reinstalled version 44 and recreated all of them the old way with The Mesh Tool, long way round, but at least they work.

I created 8 new meshes for this set, plus 2 Maxis recolors, a recolor of my Bowtie Draperies, Found Here , and a 3x4 rug on Echo's mesh Found Here .

All new meshes are lower in vertices and polygons than the Maxis objects they use as their bases and all have their own new GUIDs so no conflicts.

New Meshes --

Double Bed -- V = 1909, P = 2196
Single Bed -- V = 1412, P = 1432
Bedside Table -- V = 859, P = 422
Dresser (has working drawer) -- V = 1908, P = 997
Blanket Chest Bench -- V = 1510, P = 752
Vanity Table (EP University only, sorry) -- V = 1987, P = 1012
sub file of Vanity Table, Seat -- V = 713, P = 344
Large Bed Skirt, will fit under most double beds -- V = 43, P = 34
Small Bed Skirt, will fit under most single beds -- V = 43, P = 34

Bed skirts are separate objects and are not attached to beds. Both cloned using Echo's original one tile mat as a base so they are very easy to place under the beds "WITHOUT using the moveobjects on cheat", many thanks to Echo, Windkeeper and Numenor for allowing use of those bases.

Maxis Recolors, mesh included in game--

Armoire
Bedspread

Other Recolors--

Bowtie Draperies (mesh link above)
Rug (mesh link above)

Some recolors require the CEP, found on the Downloads page of the SimPE site, if you are not seeing some items in game, please be sure you have it installed.

Paintings seen in the photo are from my Prairie Sitting Room, large painting with flowers in black frame and the wallpapers are by me and have not been posted yet.

My rules for my meshes --
CTNutmegger of RSSS for TS2 (http://homepage.myeastern.com/~kamaba/html/index.htm)

Free to re-color as you want, however if you post on a pay site, my meshes are to remain a free download, or post a link to a free download. You may post the meshes on your site, but "do not rename" and/or claim them as your own.
Anything made by me is File-Share-Friendly and MUST remain that way.

All should be compatible with the original game except the Vanity Table, it needs University to be installed to appear. Please let me know if you have any problem with any of the other objects not working in games without the expansion and I'll see if it can be adjusted to work for you.

Enjoy, Kat :D