Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 4:58 PM
Default Smarter Date Calls
I'm wondering if there's any way to change the 'ask on date' phone calls, rather than eliminate them completely, I wanted to know if there is or can be a 'check' to see if the sim calling your active sim already has a significant other and/or to see if your active sim is already has a significant other to stop sims with husbands/wives etc from calling your playable sims. I've not yet looked to see if this can be done via tuning. If anyone has any input, please share.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 11:15 AM
It took me a while before I realized that a good number of the date calls weren't calls for date/dates (like many of us would think of a 'date' IRL). So many were more like, "Hey, I got pushed to call and ask you to meet me on this one empty lot, just so we can chat, or whatever. Can you make it?" If the caller is flirty, a great kisser, etc., they'll flirt on a date just the same as they would anywhere else.

If EA is going to call them dates, they should have given us a way to get more info on the caller before accepting or declining. A little pop-up with their relationship status and traits would have been a good start. I've eliminated them completely in my games, but it would be nice to have another alternative.